[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IMO the only problem in the theory of Germanic and general white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: german%22%22people%22%22.jpg (19KB, 300x206px) Image search: [Google]
german%22%22people%22%22.jpg
19KB, 300x206px
IMO the only problem in the theory of Germanic and general white supremacy is the existence of the barbarian kingdoms, tribes of degenerate raiders who lacked much civilization or order. How do you explain this while arguing for the superiority of whites in terms of civilization /pol/?
>>
>>130757586
Are you literally retarded or something?
>>
>>130757701
>totally dodged the question

You seem to be the only retard here
>>
File: 4242.png (4MB, 3715x3966px) Image search: [Google]
4242.png
4MB, 3715x3966px
>>130757586
What. They brought the Romans down, and gave Byzantine a hard time.
>>
>>130757884
I'm not arguing they weren't capable warriors, I'm arguing they were uncivilized savages
>>
File: Flag_of_Prussia_(1892-1918).svg.png (20KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Prussia_(1892-1918).svg.png
20KB, 300x180px
>>130757586
Germans are autistic as fuck, just look at their engineering

there are the ones the can control it and use their autism for the good of humanity, than there are the rest that life in their own fantasy zone, a lot o radical ideologies came out of Germany during the enlightenment as well.

the only reason Germans where behind the Romans was because of the cold climate prevented them from moving around a lot in the winter, as soon as Rome showed up it was over, the German war machine infiltrated the empire and thus the >Holy >Roman >Empire was born

lots of white supremacist ideologies originate Germany, due to the empire not being ethnically diverse like the British or Russian empires of the time (Germans never had any long term colonies)

one of the biggest reasons the Germans where so passionate about WWI was because they literally thought they where the Aryan race (which they probably where) and the racial superiority complex almost lead them to victory
>>
>>130757586
>at one time in history one group of europeans had the best civilisation in the world
>an another time a different group of europeans had the best civilisation
what's the problem?
>>
>>130757586

Skips the whole making the entire fucking modern world part.
>>
File: x7jrw.jpg (50KB, 496x310px) Image search: [Google]
x7jrw.jpg
50KB, 496x310px
are you saying we should find a group of like-minded citizens, travel to the middle east, and create a ruthless pirate kingdom near isis territory? cuz i'm fucking sold.
>>
>>130759165
>>130759326
The point is you could conceivably argue the same point for niggers and that their past and current state is irrelevant and they could become civilized like Germans. I don't think that's the case but that's why I'm asking.

>>130759648
Sounds fun actually
>>
>>130760771
you could argue that chimps could become civilised too
but they aren't yet despite us setting a good example and we're pretty sure they never will be
>>
>>130757955
>uncivilized savages
Do you think the Spartans were uncivilized savages too?
>>
>>130764328
No, but they were also a lot different from the barbarians
>>
Germans are vermin
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.