[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Mitch McConnell in some sort of accident at some point in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: what happened.jpg (182KB, 550x433px) Image search: [Google]
what happened.jpg
182KB, 550x433px
Was Mitch McConnell in some sort of accident at some point in his life?

He doesn't look or sound normal, he looks like he spent some time in the burn ward as a patient. Something is very wrong with his face and his words all sound garbled. I'm not opposed to him politically, he just makes my stomach lurrch a bit everytime I hear him or see him talk.

His wife isn't half bad looking, God knows why she married him. Considering he's uglier than sin. I literally annot think of a soul, I've ever seen who was more cringe-wrothy to look at other than burn victims and people who have received face trans-plants, God-bless em'.

But whats up with his face and his voice? And why the fuck did his wife marry him? Was she a mail order bride?

If he looks this way naturally, please tell me he didn't have children.
>>
File: SecretOfTheOoze.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
SecretOfTheOoze.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
>>130756761
He came into contact with a strange ooze and then fed his pet turtle.
>>
>>130756761
He's been frowning all day every day since early childhood. That's the only way your jaw gets like that.

Probably an abuse victim and pedophile
>>
>>130756761
Yeah not gonna lie he looks like condom full of cum. I do appreciate his complete and total BTFO of Obama the Nigger Soetoro for the past 8 years and his blocking of Obamas SCOTUS pick after Obama had Scalia assasinated
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.