[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is even a Jew star on American passport. How can this country

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Us-passport.jpg (32KB, 400x584px) Image search: [Google]
Us-passport.jpg
32KB, 400x584px
There is even a Jew star on American passport. How can this country be so cucked by the merchants lol? Are you seriously even trying any more ameridumbs?
>>
>no arguments i see

stay kosher world police
>>
>>130756174
'ameridumbs" very creative. Seriously fuck the jews though.
>>
>>130758879
Why don't you fags revolt or do something about the JQ then?
>>
>>130759662

If it was only that easy lol...

It's easier said than done.
>>
>>130756174
That's for the original 13 colonies, you fucktard.
>>
>>130759975
There are no laws prohibiting calling out the Jew in America. Why is everyone in the office quite about the blatant corruption?
>>
>>130760444
Finally some actual sense.
>>
>>130760444
>in a shape of a jewish star

but it must be some kind of a coincidence i seewhatyoudidthere.jpg lol
>>
>>130760721
Show me a better way to arrange them. Not saying there's not any jewry, but c'mon.
>>
>>130760943
They could be the circle? or maybe an arch on top? I think they look fine as is though.
>>
>>130760943
well there are other geometrical shapes you know
>>
>>130759662
Need someone to rise up and unite the masses.

like Hitler.
>>
>>130761410
This desu. But most of the people are too busy paying of jewish loans and watching jewTV and noone is going to listen to some broke poor guy on youtube.
>>
>>130760943
That's the star of David, the star of man is five pointed, they could have easily done that instead of the pentagram.
>>
>>130760943
Consider that there is a specific reason that there were specifically 13 colonies, there could have been 14, if one was smaller, or maybe 12... but for some reason exactly 13, and due to this 13 there's that star everwhere
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.