[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love how this author makes 1k + 1 excuses for Trump. >H

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (63KB, 716x479px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
63KB, 716x479px
I love how this author makes 1k + 1 excuses for Trump.
>He dindu nuffin, he a gud goy
https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/we-are-inches-from-a-new-world-war-and-clintonists-are-to-blame-da51d09e4fac
>>
>>130754256
It's absolutely true. Plus, the deep state and their senile war hawks in congress have been pushing SDF's agenda the entire time under our noses. I tried to warn /pol/ but my threads slid.
>>
>>130754698
Down here we all Russians paid bots
>>
>>130754993
Speak American fagget
>>
>>130755408
Nigger Im using google translator from Russian to Burger
sshhhhut the fuck up.
>>
>>130755511
Make a coherent argument then and don't blame the autotranslator for your cuckoldry. The Clintonites and their corporate/banker masters' efforts in the region have fucked so much up in a geopolitical sense. Name one (1) reason for Americans deposing Assad. Drumpf didn't want this. Cucks and globalist pieces of subhuman shit did.
>>
>>130755961
Bullshit aside.
THe one that has the last word is Trump.
You can polish that turd out all day but he is the one making the decisions.
And the press is LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVing the possibility or a full out proxy/direct war with Russia.
So keep blaming the evil (Insert group) all you want but at the end its all on that one orange guy.
>>
>>130756314
>And the press is LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVing the possibility or a full out proxy/direct war with Russia.

I'm aware.

>So keep blaming the evil (Insert group) all you want but at the end its all on that one orange guy.

They are literally to blame. He wouldn't have been put in this circumstance. But I do agree that it would be betrayal for him to escalate the war. I understand his reasons for doing the strike a few months ago, Russia was trying to cuck him with China in a geopolitical sense, so Xi could be seen as the "great healer" and all that on the world stage. Russia actively wants not to depose us themselves, but to prove we aren't the big boss (their actual word usage) anymore.

That's why I want the autists here to pay attention to SDF, because that is the new FSA, the new western shill in the region. McCain and the deep state here are banking on retaking Raqqa and using it as the staging ground for an all out coalition invasion imo. What's been happening on the ground backs this up.
>>
>>130757114
Bullshit.
The plan was simple overthrow Assad, that shit didnt work.
Plan B take as much Syrian territory as possible because "Oh the poor dead kids pictures"
At the end of the day Trump is just another puppet for foreign interests AND HE IS A WILLING PUPPET.
>>
>>130756314
>So keep blaming the evil (Insert group) all you want but at the end its all on that one orange guy.

Btw, this is especially fucking absurd. The war would have never even happened if it weren't for political manipulation in the region, much less be prolonged for all of these years. They are entirely to blame. The fucked up thing is, I think Obama actually wanted to stop it, deep down, somewhere. And I never defend that dude. But some things just don't add up, about how he conducted operations in and around Syria.

Also, fuck Hillary.
>>
>>130757731
>I think Obama actually wanted to stop it, deep down, somewhere
I know. I felt the same every time I saw an ISIS operating an American last model ATGM on youtube.
The guy earned his Nobel Price.
>>
>>130757523
>The plan was simple overthrow Assad, that shit didnt work

Not yet, at least. The neocohens aren't just gonna let this slide. It's Israel, Saudis and some massive cabal in our Intel community, all still actively trying to meme a victory in Syria. I don't know how to stop it, other than redpilling anons on SDF. If any redpill is absolutely critical right now, its SDF.

>At the end of the day Trump is just another puppet for foreign interests AND HE IS A WILLING PUPPET.

Trump doesn't want to do any of this shit. He especially doesn't want to be another proxy war president. As I stated above, he only made that decision because of the political maneuver Russia was trying to pull on him, in spite of his good faith.
>>
>>130758014
You're probably right. It's just, in 2013ish, he was trying to get a deal done with Russia on Syria, and it fell apart. I think it was certain (((conditions))). But you're right, and I'm not going to defend him. He failed, to whatever his ends or intentions were.
>>
>>130758500
At the end of the day "The most powerful man on earth" aka the US president is just a puppet.
I allowed myself to believe Trump would be different and I was wrong.
>>
File: 1498015876201.jpg (106KB, 973x655px) Image search: [Google]
1498015876201.jpg
106KB, 973x655px
>>130758771
I'm not gonna give up on Trump yet anon. I understand if you have though. If he takes us to war, or doesn't reign in McCain and co. immediately, it is betrayal imo.
>>
>>130758982
Hope you are right Burger.
I dont want to live on a follout world (if I manage to survive that long)
>>
File: 1493676234328.jpg (62KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
1493676234328.jpg
62KB, 736x552px
>>130759369
>I dont want to live on a follout world (if I manage to survive that long)

We'll get a chance to use our STALKER aesthetic tho, anon.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.