[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Ayy Lmao's see us as separate races or do they all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: ayylmao.png (2MB, 2000x847px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.png
2MB, 2000x847px
Do Ayy Lmao's see us as separate races or do they all see us as human scum?
>>
>>130748037
>us
Speak for yourself meatbag.
>>
>>130748037
they r us in the future
>>
>Do Conquistadors see us as separate tribes or do they all see us as indian scum?
>>
>>130748037
Do Arabs differentiate between Westerners and Jews ?
>>
>>130748037

They see us all as hilarious fleshlights.
>>
Do you see mice as a bunch of dogs or other mice rare Pepe BTFO pol oil kike nigger shit fuck titty in frens
>>
File: Evil.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px)
Evil.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>130748037
>>
Ayy Lmaos can't get to us because there is no way to traverse the interstellar medium.
>>
File: afc.jpg (62KB, 725x690px)
afc.jpg
62KB, 725x690px
Which species?
>>
>>130749464
This
>>
They obviously can see we're different races; they're not retards.

The only question is whether they want humanity to succeed (be white) or fail (be jewish), or just don't give a damn. I'm not feeling very optimistic because they seem more or less indifferent on who comes out on top. Or they're oblivious to the race war and the jew because it's all too alien to them.
>>
Some aliens would see us as slaves if they could exploit us lke that. Others see us as a food source. Some would want to breed with our women. There are also some aliens that want us to grow spiritually, intellectually and on a psychic level. They see us a warrior race and would want to ally with us
>>
>>130748037
Do you think of wolves and chihuahuas the same?
>>
>>130756768

They wouldn't need slaves. They'd have machinery that knew what to do and when to do it. They'd be able to manufacture any sort of food or material they wanted easily.
They wouldn't likely find human women attractive and it's doubtful they would still need sex.
>>
>>130749464

Literally this.
>>
>>130758555
Trips of terrifying truth.
>>
>>130748037
They see us as a medium, a resource and livestock.
>>
>>130748037
They see all biped as the same: chicken, human, roadrunners
>>
>>130748037
Do you care about the differences between rats?
>>
>>130748037
Some of us
Other darker bipedal creatures they see as niggers
Even savage tribes of South America have made contact with ayes
Never niggers
>>
>>130754606
The second one. I thought I was the only one.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.