[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>americans believe an empire of this size grew with their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

>americans believe an empire of this size grew with their "leader" changing every 4 years

If you dont believe in the deep state youre a fucking moron
>>
k
>>
File: Dixieworld.jpg (60KB, 689x351px) Image search: [Google]
Dixieworld.jpg
60KB, 689x351px
>>130745975
Not enough purple.
>>
>>130748012
>>
>>130745975
I'd be fine with the whole deep state thing if they stopped trying to replace white people.
>>
>not knowing about the deep state
My 10th grade US history teacher made us listen to Eisenhower's farewell address, and my senior year econ teacher would throw pens at anyone who suggested the country wasn't a oligarchic, neoliberal nightmare or that the president/congress had any real power. I still think that if you put a clone of those two in every high school in america, this country would be fixed by 2020.
>>
>>130749021
could you tell us more i am really curious
(not sarcastic)
>>
>>130749323
>>130749323
they were great. they were the school's football coaches and co-owned the town's cross-fit gym, but they were also serious history nerds and principled, outspoken libertarians. Eisenhower's farewell address (the one in which he warns about the rise of the military-industrial complex) is absolutely one of the defining moments of American populism and when I got home from school that day, my mother had never heard of it and my dad thought it had been "discredited"; I never found out exactly what he meant by that. I'm super indebted to that guy for showing that to his classes, it's the first and last hard-core endorsement of thinking for yourself and not trusting the government that I ever got in public school.
idk, what did you want to know?
>>
Mycroft Holmes was running the show, you know.
>>
>>130751981
What state are you from anon?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.