[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else believe that we will eventually go to war with Russia?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: rs-lgflag.gif (6KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
rs-lgflag.gif
6KB, 500x334px
Anyone else believe that we will eventually go to war with Russia?

It seems like the stage is being set for a potential conflict with Russia in the future. The EU/West is adamant on making Russia into enemy #1 and it doesn't seem to be appear to stop.
>>
>>130745866
Recent events=Political Theater. Putin is playing along as are we.
>>
>>130746068
Can you expand on it? I recently started thinking that Putin is actually a western agent and acts as a punching bag to justify the military budget expenditures and have an enemy to unite against, which works on both sides.
>>
>>130745866
>we will eventually go to war with Russia?
nah probably balts will be occupied when Germany declares a caliphate but I think rest of the westerners will face other problems than war with Russia
>>
>>130745866
I think both sides understand that's not realistic, which is part of why the warhawks are so keen to keep pushing it.

But it certainly could easily lead to terrible multi-regional chaos, and an attempt to eliminate Russia as a contending power. In other words, a Russia Containment policy, and who cares if we scorch the earth we don't want anybody else controlling.
>>
Putin is most likely laughing at the pathetic cesspool which is the US Pravda almost as much as we are.

He probably feels too sorry for our corrupt blackmailed politicians to laugh at them, though.
>>
>>130746548
He would be foolish if he didn't take this opportunity. And playing along means he gets to make various gains in a different way, like a plug fits a socket.

It probably goes further back, but our globalists prior to and during the Cold War were looking for a way to use the conflict as a way to work toward merging both sides "comfortably" in order to maintain global domination. I've always questioned some interpretations of that, but I suspect something like 1984 would be most realistic for now.

United Earth probably won't work until we have more interconnection, IoT, singularity, etc.
>>
>>130745866
There is zero reason. Absolutely none. Globalists want to use Russia as the bad guy in a new cold war but even they don't want a proper fight.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.