[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In every major city you have a bunch of pissed off gang bangers,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 4412242837_6757aa234d_o.jpg (218KB, 1000x527px) Image search: [Google]
4412242837_6757aa234d_o.jpg
218KB, 1000x527px
In every major city you have a bunch of pissed off gang bangers, who probably hate white and rich people, and have nothing to live for. What is to stop them from randomly pillaging rich white neighborhoods? I feel like if black people get pissed off enough this is inevitable.
>>
My personal arsenal.
>>
>>130734966
That helps you but im sure some of your neighbors aren't well armed
>>
>>130734253
You hear them sometimes propose that, but as a whole their chimp mind cannot seem to figure out have to destroy anything but their own neighborhoods.
>>
>>130734253
Niggers are shit criminals, even after segregation the only reason you see these ape gangs outside the inner shitty is due to liberals importing them.
>>
>>130734253
The half a billion firearms in white hands.
Keep ealking Jamaal, and stay off my lawn unless youre gonna mow it boy.
>>
File: 1493909358076.jpg (359KB, 1654x2197px) Image search: [Google]
1493909358076.jpg
359KB, 1654x2197px
>>130734253
1) the Law
2) my hollow points (kinda want them to break in juts so i can use them)
>>
>>130735718
Everyone I know around me are avid hunters.
>>
>>130734253
pic related is why
>>
public transit doesn't go to my neighborhood

check mate
>>
>>130735718
>implying the police won't help the ones being attacked by the nigs

Also, niggers are pretty dumb. I'm sure a few have conspired to do this and had online messages that probably set off an NSA filter OR they were literally dumb enough to tweet "ayo suburbwood, we cummin honkayy".

It's never on the news or anything because "blacks hate whites" is common.

Look at a news station and see a white murder is more important than a black murder. White girl gets accidentally ran over, everything stops to air the guy's trial 24/7 coverage. Black turf war and a few niggers are dead, literally only 30 seconds showing a map of the cul-de-sac and listing suspects and victims, and that's literally it.

As long as the US has order, the police will stop that shit before it happens.
>>
>>130734253
if you make society more fair, people won't be as poor and desperate. they'll have lives that are good enough that they won't want to risk going to jail or getting killed for some easy money.

that's one way. you can also buy guns and live in fear.
>>
>>130734253
That's what high-capacity magazines are for, bruv.
>>
>>130736688
GET YOUR FINGERS OFF THE TRIGGERS YOU BITCHES.
>>
It's a lot easier to defend a space than it is to attack it
>>
File: COME HOME WHITE MAN.png (22KB, 135x135px) Image search: [Google]
COME HOME WHITE MAN.png
22KB, 135x135px
>>130734966
>>
>>130734253
Gun ownership and the police.
>>
>>130734253
Laziness. If they had that kind of motivation, they would get a job and not risk getting aids in prison.
>>
>>130734253
Because the city knows who is worth protecting. As soon as any serious threat comes to the life blood of the city or to re-election bids, the police March out in force in those areas. See Rodney King.

A good permanent example of this is Crown Heights NYC. Crown Heights had an anti-Jewish riot a few decades ago, and the mayor lost his re-election because the Jews turned on him for handling it badly. So, if you go to Kingston you will see permanent police wagons because the mayor isn't willing to lose re-election from chimpouts.
>>
They also seem to lack the ability to organize more than 5 or so at a time, a coordinated attack by a mass mob doesn't seem feasible
>>
>>130734253
the second amendment
>>
>>130734253
The cops. They are given military equipment for a reason, to keep the savages in line.
>>
The 2nd amendment.
>>
>>130734253
Where is your pic from? Looks like the non-bad parts of Detroit
>>
Wish we could just kick out the niggers, what can we do about them?
>>
>>130736519

even though degen haircut damn that ass is hot
>>
>>130734253
Drug and alcohol addiction.

Lack of gas money.

Cops.
>>
>>130734253
>What is to stop them from randomly pillaging rich white neighborhoods?

The police you moron
>>
>>130734253
it happens plenty. You just don't read about it in the news. Also any smart white person has a couple guns in their home.
>>
>>130734253
They already do this, the end results are on average, 3 robbed houses followed by dead nigs at the 4th or 5th. Not everyone is armed, but enough are. They also have no compunction doing home invasions as opposed to burglary, which often leads to death or incarceration. Nigs are terrified of large dogs, unless it's a pitbull they abused from birth, so get a dog. On a side note, i used to believe they were human, and the socioeconomic factors were in play. I was wrong

t. Ex LEO
>>
a banger hates another banger succeeding more than he will ever hate rich whitey
>quite comfy desu
>feelsgoodman
>>
>>130734253
If they decide to pillage and rape your sister, it is none of your concern. We have a justice system for individuals who makes bad decisions. Stop being a paranoid punk.
>>
>>130741119
The police don't always do shit.
>be me
>driving through Detroit on road trip
>suddenly nigger biker gang takes over road
>grew up in flint Michigan, seen niggers do this before and hijack cars and steal from people and even kill them
>niggers getting too close, surrounding car
>out of nowhere cop pulls up behind us
>thankfuckinggod.jpg
>cop looks up and notices apes on wheels
>immediately takes next turn and hightailed it out
>didn't call in any help or anything
>decide it's not worth risk and take nearest turn as well
>survive planet of the apes
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.