[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish she wasn't right. >inb4 concern shill I still

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0196.jpg (108KB, 1125x699px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0196.jpg
108KB, 1125x699px
I wish she wasn't right.

>inb4 concern shill
I still strongly support DJT, but he needs to learn to run the country the way he ran his campaign. Bombastic America first rhetoric and policies.
Attempting to be "presidential" is quite literally killing him and his base.
Get on the offensive.
All this "muh Assad, muh saudis, muh Cuba" is the exact opposite of what he campaigned on.
>>
I agree, but Ann Coulter's face still looks like a melted wax sculpture.
>>
>hiding your flag
fuck off kike
>>
>>130725067
I particularly enjoyed the massive arms deal to Qatar just days after Trump said he backed the Saudis and that Qatar should stop funding terrorism.
>>
>>130725067
Oh look, lyin' Ann Coulter tries to blackpill people on Trump, what a surprise.

>wtf Drumpf never said he'd negotiate great deals for our counry
>>
File: Shareblue-sample-COPY-0-13.jpg (74KB, 448x508px) Image search: [Google]
Shareblue-sample-COPY-0-13.jpg
74KB, 448x508px
>struck syria without congressional approval
>failed healthcare bill
>no 30 day plan to defeat isis
>no wall
>fired bannon
>hired family members over people more qualified for the job
>trump's son in law kushner is a known russian shill and has been meeting secretly with russians
>cut education
>cut food programs for elderly and starving
>increased defense budget to go to war
>two (2) failed muslim bans
>wiretapping claims are all false
>we didn't lock her up
>trump is under investigation for being a russian shill
>american steel!(not really)
>deportations aren't actually increasing
>gave up on his promised tax reforms
>stopped being tough on china and decided not to call them currency manipulators
>"nato is obsolete!" but proceeds to suck their dick so he can invade middle eastern countries
>changed on interest rates
>golfs more than obama
>destroyed the climate
>son in law had secret communications channel with russians
trumpanzee was a mistake!
>>
File: photo_2017-04-11_21-57-49.jpg (19KB, 300x282px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-04-11_21-57-49.jpg
19KB, 300x282px
>>130726738
>(((great deals)))
>>
>>130725067
What's happening in cuba?
>>
Immigration lowered greatly and that's all I care about
>>
>>130725067
A fucking leaf.
>>
https://youtu.be/ZXqKWL6Sgzo ITS HABBENING
>>
File: 1495513193120.jpg (231KB, 1103x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1495513193120.jpg
231KB, 1103x1200px
>>130725067
She probably doesn't know about "the art of the deal".
And what I mean is, how business in Warshington really goes down.
Here's how it goes when you ACTUALLY become POTUS. You get sat down. The people in power stare at you from around a table. And they play a video for you. The worst snuff film you can imagine.They don't say a word as it plays.
But at the end, one of them(there's no leader of this group, as a leader is a weakness) simply tells the President, that if he does not play ball, his family is snuff fodder and there's no way to save them or prevent this in any way from happening. He WILL do as he is told. He is a figurehead. He plays a role for 4-8 years and retires in luxury and with his name in the history books and a lifelong security force.

No one who will ever be an actual threat to those in power will ever be allowed the US Presidency. It doesn't work like that. It never will again. Not with nukes and the US military and economy in play.
>>
>>130725067
The retards who are in control of the law writing are the problems. What have they done?
>>
I love how Obama always just needed a little more time an everything would be fine, it would be working, you can trust us!
Trump though, fuck that, He's lucky if he'll be given a single year as the deadline.

>WTF DRUMPF HASN'T COLONIZED THE SUN YET I SHOULD HAVE VOTED FOR KASICH!
>>
>>130725067
That's because USA presidents just for show, they just do what they told, not what they want or promised if that affects something important. Even if Trump still trying to do something it's obvious that Deep Swamp wining.
>>
>>130727929
>He didn't harvest their limbs an organs before killing them.

Total waste, bet they didn't even make pemmican out of the leftovers.
>>
>>130725067
He's tried...against a sea of obstructionists and seditionists.
>>
>>130725067
why is she always right?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.