[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You. Yes, you reading this post. Leave and never come back to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 20170620_160307.jpg (2MB, 2662x2660px) Image search: [Google]
20170620_160307.jpg
2MB, 2662x2660px
You. Yes, you reading this post. Leave and never come back to this board. It's full of people who despise what is going on in the world and do nothing to stop it. Go enjoy your life instead of clicking on post after post about how the world is going to end. If the world is going to end, at least go enjoy the time you have doing something enjoyable. Go pick up a hobby, learn a new language or an instrument, do anything but sit here and keep reading these posts.
>>
You're a cunt mate
>>
>>130718568
>>130718731

at least neither of you are flag fagging

my guess is shills have received fresh funding and are going HAM on pol with new red herring strategies
>>
>>130718913

We need the option to block non-geographic posts
>>
File: IMG_2294.jpg (160KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2294.jpg
160KB, 500x315px
I'm off work today. I cleaned the grout in the bathroom. Now I'm here waiting for rush hour traffic to die down. Next I will go to the grocery store, followed by many hours of Oblivion and CSGO.

My life is pretty great.
>>
>>130718913
Not a shill, just fed up with all this world ending crap. You might actually enjoy yourself if you did anything but this.
>>
>>130719870

im in DC watching the train wreck of all sides

this is my life and way of interacting with people outside the region
>>
>>130718568
Amen, /pol/ is not the same /pol/ I knew. It's full of edgy kids now who just create r9kesque and bait threads. Theres barely any discussions anymore, this board has gained notoriety and as a result, we have had an influx of kids, shills and general idiots.
>>
>>130720517
I get that. This is a unique place where you can here so many different opinions. That's a good thing. What I hate is the fact that most of the shit on here is either slide threads or end of the world threads. There isn't exactly a board with reasonable discussion about politics, and this is as close as you can get. It's way better than any other site, but goddamn I'd rather just have something happen than everyone just keep saying something will.

Also I'm just rambling at this point.
>>
>>130721312
And there isn't much we can do about it unfortunately.
>>
>>130721328

DC is a bubble, the media is the biggest problem

reality is perception

I guess its also a shame pol doesn't even try utilizing some of the research done by various organizations in the area to educate themselves, jew conspiracies or not, its more in depth than the media, if not cited by the media 90 percent of the time

but even they need to be reminded of what life is like in the rest of the country
>>
>>130721804
I just wanted to encourage people to find something else to do that might be more fun and enjoyable than what this board has become.
>>
>>130723920

everything costs money that people don't have to spend, or has been ruined by the left

collaborative research threads used to be the fun relief before the schizos completely took over that allowed people to branch out and bring their unique perspectives / inspire an urge to learn something new that could take people away from pol for a while, but even then that isn't happening anymore

part of it is also influx of high school/ college students comprising of the majority of shit posters
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1121915
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.