[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your refusal to stop LARPing as nazis actually hurts the white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: daily-shoah-comic.png (74KB, 460x480px) Image search: [Google]
daily-shoah-comic.png
74KB, 460x480px
Discuss
>>
This is a Slide Thread.
Sage.
>>
It's pretty fucking obvious, but I would never tell someone to stop admiring something so pro-white.
>>
>>130718706
And what important topic I'm sliding, dumbass?
Literally nothing is happening right now.
>>
Nazi imagery is a rhetorical and cultural symbol that can be instantly used to frame a discussion. Iterating on nazi memes has allowed dissident rightists to push the boundary on what is acceptable conversation. Joking about gassing people has allows conversants to be shocked out of their normal presupposed ideas about right wing politics. The adage "it's funny because it's true" applies here too.

It's basically about framing. When you post hitler you show you don't care what people think. This makes you appear as though a rebel - interesting, cool, dangerous, etc. You also run cover for the more moderate of your ilk, who are then able to come into the overton gap that is formed and say things like "see, this is what happens when you allow this stuff to happen. Do my more reasonable thing (ban sharia/muslims, reduce immigration or reduce taxes or whatever)". This is known as pushing the overton window and it is extremely effective.
>>
>>130718706
prove him wrong
>>
>>130719651
>When you post hitler you show you don't care what people think. This makes you appear as though a rebel - interesting, cool, dangerous, etc.
>Nazi larpers actually believe this
>>
>>130719872
Yes, the endless nazi threads on /wsg/, the comments section of any given WWII marching song (Erika, say) and the fact this board exists as it does today shows that in fact, people enjoy pretending to be nazis.
LARP or not, it's effective.
>>
It's okay if they wanna LARP as Nazis, I just wish some people had a fucking filter and knew when to turn it off.

Seeing some fat guy show up at a rally with a ponytail and talk about how much he hates Jews, as amusing as it is to at least see the reactions he gets, ultimately does nothing but look detrimental to the people on the knife-edge, the people who COULD actually turn. There are more people out there like this than ever before.

I know some like to argue it's a "strong horse" thing, and I don't deny the rebellious aspect of it is attractive to quite a few, but it only goes so far, particularly if the people saying it actually appear quite weak.

I mean if you at least look PHYSICALLY imposing, your words are given some merit thanks to the ol' halo effect.
>>
this is true, but at the same time many of the people who object to it are cucks who just want to ignore the race issue completely rather than being smarter about convincing normies
>>
>>130720460
The important this is for neither the LARPers nor the moderates to counter-signal one another. This is what the left preys upon, and it shows discord and weakness amongst ranks. Shit like the Oathcucks attacking Identity Europa guys is the kind of thing I'm talking about. If you don't want to LARP, go ahead and not LARP. Just use the advantage and the overton gap the LARPers cause.
It's like the moderate muslims who run cover for the explosive kind - they use every opportunity to talk about how we should appease them otherwise their more explosive cousins will let loose. Then, when they get what they want their cousins blow up anyway and so they preach again how we should be more tolerant. Repeat for long enough and you get people afraid of criticising islam, and just accepting the fact that there are foreign nations within their own communities.
>>
File: 1478119139074.jpg (268KB, 1400x1048px) Image search: [Google]
1478119139074.jpg
268KB, 1400x1048px
>>130718525
WRONG
>>
>>130718525
Wrong. Shills think they're discrediting us by shitposting as nazis, but all it does is shatter the overton window into a million pieces.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.