[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the highest ranking Nazi that is still alive today? All

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 3504650779.jpg (40KB, 609x343px) Image search: [Google]
3504650779.jpg
40KB, 609x343px
Who is the highest ranking Nazi that is still alive today?

All this talk about Argentina got me wondering...
>>
>>130718501
Original Nazi's... None.

Time has gone by and many of those who fought in WWII had also fought in WW1 too so the odds really are against any high ranking Nazi's being alive.

That is also taking into consideration many were still actively hunted after the wars and it is not unusual for a liberal hunt for their scalp.

Even if any were alive they could easily be in their 90s (at earliest) or early/ mid 100s.

Modern or Neo Nazi's on the other hand is fairly obvious (active, different branches around the world and the story with them is obvious).
>>
>>130718501
interesting story. my girlfriend and her family are french. her father was born/ grew up in argentina. apparently her grandparents moved there immediately after the war. Her grandmother on her deathbed rambled a lot of stuff about why they had to move to Argentina to continue "friendships" they had made during the war. Rest of the family just dismisses her as being old and crazy and tells my girlfriend not to listen to her grandmother.

anyways I'm guessing they were some kind of collaborators. It's what I, and my girlfriend like to believe, at least.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.