[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be Abraham >be chosen as the holy people >god makes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170611_220759_593.jpg (142KB, 720x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170611_220759_593.jpg
142KB, 720x562px
>be Abraham
>be chosen as the holy people
>god makes rules for the Jews
>rules don't work out well + the Jews have difficulties with following them
>be God
>send so to earth with the purpose to change the rules and die for people's sins so not only Jews will enter heaven
>Jesus tells people to love and respect everybody
>dies
>Christianity appears
>Apostles write letters to countries such as India, Armenia, Roman Empire, Arabia, Persia, Mongolia, China, etc...
>gain many followers
>Armenia accepts Christianity as first, Ethiopia and Ireland follow
>everybody happy
>Constantine makes Christianity legal
>everyone lives happy together
>other emperor comes and forces everybody to be Christian, also everyone who doesn't follow the christian rules will be punished
>get cuccd by germanics, fall of the roman empire
>Christians spread Christianity to germanics
>some tribes accept some not
>beat those who don't accept
>they accept
>they are christian but don't even know what christianity is since bible was only found in Latin and was forbidden to translate
>martin Luther gets born
>"hey catholics, why do you kill non-christians when bible said killing is forbidden? Hey why don't you translate bible since people don't know what they are believing? "
>reformation
>spread by letters and missionaries too
>some civil wars against catholics
>protestants dominate west
>libertarianism appears
>catholics and protestants start to support and become sinners instead of just respecting/accepting them
>catholics and protestants get cuccd (not all)
>Muslims make 8 childrens a family and unite
>Christians make 1.28 children and are still fighting over who is the true denomination
>can't unite
>Islam grows, Christianity becomes less and less
>still can't unite
>muhh catholic is pagan, muhh protestant is heretic muhh orthodoxy is fake
>slowly dying knowing the apocalypse will happen
BRIEF HISTORY OF CHRISTIANITY
>>
The gods chosen people is a funny tale too.
Imagine god choosing you,makes you wander 40 years in the desert just to settle down on the one place in the ME that has no oil.
>>
>>130712279
Hahaha do you even know why he let them wander 40 years long?
>>
>>130710791
Abram and his entire family were a load of incestuous assholes. It's like having stereotypical hillbillies as your mythic heroes.
>>
>>130713069
Ahahahahah muhhh religion is mythology
>>
>>130712279
>>130712456
Was it forty years? I remember it being significantly longer because I remember it as that the entire generation that left Egypt died before they reached the promised land.
>>
>>130714111
Well, give me your sources then
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.