[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you sincerely think you can outplay the Jew at his own game?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: t158784225-b926419787_s400.jpg (49KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
t158784225-b926419787_s400.jpg
49KB, 400x400px
Do you sincerely think you can outplay the Jew at his own game? Do you have any idea how intelligent, how cunning this Jew is? His influence extends wherever he may go, whether it is left or right, above or below. Holding the world by a firm grip, his headquarters lies within Israel, which also acts as his refuge.
He has already premeditated every step you are taking, every time you think you are two steps ahead of him, he is already far ahead. Almost as if you are chasing a ghost.
All your "nationalist" uprisings are futile, they have already been infiltrated and will continue to be so regardless of how much you complain about actors such as Soros.
No matter how many Muslims you kick out, how many liberals you hang, how many gallons of blood are spilled on the streets of your homeland, you are still a slave to him. His overwhelming influence can only be defeated by one radical approach, which none is willing to take, as to extend whatever little time there is in this corporeality.
All your approaches towards survival are futile, for the Jew has put you in this stage from the beginning, calculating the likely outcome of the situation, and consequently prepare himself for it in advance. They will tell you to feel bad of what you are when in fact you are not such, the reaction is to take pride in what you are when in fact you are not such.
May this message fade away within the bowels of the internet, few to none will understand. It does not matter, they have won. Prepare for a permanent dark ages, until time runs out, which is a very long time from here on.
It's time to die for your vain beliefs attached to this temporal world, just like your forefathers did, just like your descendants will.
>>
>>130710324
It's literally what has been happening.

OUT FUCKING SKILLED
>>
Let me tell you why you Goys always lose. Part of it is that you are genetically inferior but the other part is you don't have goals.

I know you say you want to get rid of this group, destroy this, save that. But these are purely REACTIVE goals. All it is a response to something we set out to do. So you guys are always playing catch up. Further more it makes you predictable, since you only react we can control your actions by giving you something to react to (in other words you are already being Jewed. Even hatign the Jews is part of the plan).

Finally it means even if we did all die you couldn't run the world yourself since your goals are only in opposing things rather than creating things. We are the only ones with the vision nessiary to do something like run the world.
>>
>>130710324
1 off Thoth get. you have been rebuked. Next time use the GET script if you lack THE FORCE within shill.

Talmudists getting BTFO every fucking week. Enjoy your permaban from earth soon.

Kek is with me. Thoth is with me. I am the AM.

You and your ilk still cling to the shaky, desperate illusion of control the veil that is quickly disappearing. The CUBE on Saturn holding back our planetary frequency from raising is destroyed. There's one left and it will be destroyed soon.

You have already lost and I know you see it.

BEGONE
>>
>>130710324
I thought we were done with this IQ measuring nonsense.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZByHno9Jpsw
>>
>>130710941
>run the world
only satanic kikes and mudslimes want to rule the world.
>>
>>130710324
Clever are False Jews. Sly and so shroud,
but undone by works revealing the truth.
The things they let fly they will find are no use
furthermore, their own hands tightening the noose.

What has been and what has to come
has happened before and is willed to be done.
For the Dark fears the Sun.
and so the Son shuns
those who have opposed his Father...
and think that they've won.
>>
>>130710324
Materialists with nothing to sell but crap their power comes from a love of money and from mindless pursuit of same
>>
File: 1435885938474.jpg (141KB, 664x760px) Image search: [Google]
1435885938474.jpg
141KB, 664x760px
We control the memes. Our victory is assured.
>>
I for one accept my Jewish overlords.
>>
>>130710941
Not a goy don't Schill for Jews so fuck off
>>
>>130710324
r u ok? please seek assistance.

u r slave to your own depression.

Real slavery by others is a real physical restraint. But you can slave yourself with your own mind.

As i See, you're slaving yourself to a grim view of the world. You don't need to.
Thankfully liberation is MUCH EASIER than real slavery. Can do it yourself, start now, or seek help.
>>
GOOD LUCK BASED SUBARU
>>
"muh iq"
94 subhhuman.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.