[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else feel like the world isn't ending and that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: thefallofhumanity.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
thefallofhumanity.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Does anyone else feel like the world isn't ending and that every day is just as normal as the last? Is Trump's presidency really so full of winning that the happenings have stopped?
>>
>>130705448
I hate it when white race-traitors like that twerk, especially for niggers.
>>
>>130705448
I don't get how people can record themselves doing things like this and not feel compromised.
>>
>>130705801
>especially for niggers.

I'm pretty sure they are chimpanzees.
>>
>>130705801
this mwbm is very telling for the appeal of twerking to niggers though.
>>
>>130706076

>kekistan flag
>summer fag

You make me gag
>>
>>130705448
when will laura southern stop whoring herself
>>
>>130705448

It's because the world is never really ending, humans are just way too dramatic and self-serving. They see something they don't like and jump to the most hysterical conclusions because that feels emotionally better than being calm and rational.
>>
>>130705801
It's better that way, imagine if she was twerking to a pimple faced malformed chodelet such as you.
That would be disastrous.
>>
>>130705448
>he actually thought Trump was a redpilled nationalist and traditionalist simply because he disliked Muslims

god, you burgers get stupider day by day
>>
>>130705448
Even the monkeys feel annoyed by that.
>>
File: youreafaggot.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
youreafaggot.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>130706778
I don't understand, senpai. I said it got better, which means Trump did good.
>>
>>130705448
Seriously.

What is with white girls and the predisposition to bestiality?

Where can you find these types of girls?
>>
>>130705448
MEGAKEK the way he swats away the infant chimp.
>>
Trump's wins aren't publicized. Democrat ones are, as well as bad things.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.