[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

By the time you're 25, everything you're doing should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_mx21unDSer1t4srdeo1_1280.png (796KB, 646x573px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mx21unDSer1t4srdeo1_1280.png
796KB, 646x573px
By the time you're 25, everything you're doing should be working towards having a family.

I'm significantly reducing my Internet bullshit time to at most an hour a day, to have a a family by my early 30s, maybe even 30
>>
I will only have a family if my future wife does all the work.
>>
>>130699988

>Be 25
>Already have two sons
>Already have a wife that is a homemaker
>Already have a home
>Already have a career that pays all the bills and extrs like a vacaion twice a year
>Already have money saved to pay for the post secondary jew reeducation adult daycare for both children
>All my friends the same age still live at home and waste every pay check drinking and carrying on every weekend with no end in sight
>Ask them what their goals are
>They have no idea and don't plan on making one

I can't be only one. There has to be other 20 somethings actually doing well in life.
>>
>>130700728
>libertarian flag
>kids at 25
That's because not everyone is a redneck anon. Not that it's a bad thing to be, just not for everyone.
>>
>>130699988
Why put in the effort even though you're going to be dead by then?
>>
>>130700728
lol your life is over

>be 24
>have a cushy CPA position
>enjoy life without the crippling responsibiliies inherent with children and a wife

i get to settle down most weekends with bimbos, and i travel a month every year around the globe. life is fun
>>
>>130699988
You are on the right path. If a strife rises - walk through it. Your offspring will be worth it.
>>
>>130699988

>29
>constantly getting tricked by the roastie jew
>keeps happening

Guess I am just dumb as fuck
>>
>>130699988

>should.
>SHOULD

Fuck off telling other people how to live their life just because you wasted yours.
>>
>>130699988

I really need to start working towards this. I have an alright job that could support a family, and I've been better about putting money away, but still nowhere close to having a family. I finally got out of a shitty relationship that I've been in for almost six years, but I've been single for almost four months now, and I've just been enjoying living by myself for the first time in my life and having some actual freedom for once. It just seems like it is too soon to get into anything now. Still, at 27, I don't really have that much time left to find a girl near my age that is still the right age for kids.
>>
>>130700728
30, married, first kid, steady job, loving wife. Stopped partying at 25 and got my shit together, should've done this when I was 18.
>>
>>130701200

Take it one step at a time. Start with losing the weight.
>>
>>130701412

>worrying about your biological clock as a male

Man, you can just get a younger girl. The bigger the age gap the better.
>>
>>130700728
21 now, I'll be finishing my masters when I'm 22. Hopefully will have all of that by 25
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.