[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does any feel a veil slipping off them? Like the veil that was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Does any feel a veil slipping off them? Like the veil that was once Western Civilisation and now in it's place is war time? Seeing that kiketube video disliked so much and knowing how many Europeans want change, it just feels liberating.

Any time this year could be a European Maidan on scales never seen before and we can finally drop the fucking bullshit and go all out.

You better have been training and remember why you are fighting, always.
>>
>>130699246
Get it started broski
>>
>>130699246
These sand monkeys don't stand a chance brother, and I expect the kikes all to run to the holy land as well when it kicks off, two birds one stone.
>>
Better fucking happen soon, I'm already 27 and don't want to be too old to fight like some fucking faggot by the time the happening occurs.
>>
War has never ended, only the battlegrounds are different. Peace time is an illusion for prep time for the next war.
>>
>>130700691
Hey, I'm 25 and feel the same. I just feel that more and more the whole find work and housing bullshit means less and less. Something has gone and (((laws))) are meaningless as well as the whole how to behave schtick.

I think once our people get this enough, then doing things against the grain won't be a big deal and the ball starts rolling.

>>130700443
I can't wait myself, brother.

>>130700770
This is true. We have always been at war and must remember this again. I use the internet less and less and just train more.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.