[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you guys somehow managed to get me immensely interested in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (84KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
84KB, 1920x1080px
So you guys somehow managed to get me immensely interested in Christianity and faith in general.
I don't wanna rush things, since faith is not something to toy around with like it's fashion, but I feel like i might be ready to join a congregation at some point this year (after a lot of bible study and prayer), however I have a problem:

Orthodoxy strikes me as the only 'genuine' form of Christianity left in our age, and needless to say in the land of martin luther there's virtually no orthodox churches, the few we have are maintained by immigrant communities and tend to hold service and prayer in their mother's tongue (russian, greek, arabic for example).
I think the catholic church is corrupt beyond belief, and the Pope seems rather embarassing i gotta say. Protestantism on the other hand might have been the thing that kicked off the series of events that resulted in the industrial revolution, the enlightenment and generally the total shitshow that is contemporary western civilization.

What do I do?
>>
ourladyisgod.com only true form of catholicism
>>
I have that vinyl.
>>
Why even vecome catholic at all? God doesnt exist ayways.
>>
>>130689024
the catholic church has direct apostolic lineage like the orthodox churches you are a fan of. the catholic church is actually the most well known and largest of 23 churches that are in union. (and btw, the catholic church is pure, it is some of people who are part of it that are corrupt)
>>
>>130689024
and check out infinite chan's /christian
>>
File: Screenshot_20170318-163506.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170318-163506.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>130689024
Go shitpost about religion somewhere else. This isnt the place for tjis crap.
>>
>>130689846
noice
>>130691111
shut the fuck up
>>130690655
thanks!
>>
>>130690196
suits your flag, fag.
>>
>>130689024

>what do i do?

Kill yourself and find out first hand.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.