[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This 10-Year-Old Is Creating A Device To Prevent Infants From

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 52

File: 59481a2a2100002a0033ceef.jpg (60KB, 720x743px) Image search: [Google]
59481a2a2100002a0033ceef.jpg
60KB, 720x743px
>After Bishop Curry heard his neighbor’s 6-month-old infant died from being in an overheated car, he decided to create a life-saving device to prevent incidents like this from reoccurring ― as any responsible 10-year-old would.

>“It kind of came in my head,” Bishop told HuffPost of his device, the Oasis.

>The Oasis would respond to rising temperatures by emitting cool air and use an antenna to signal parents and authorities. At the moment, Bishop only has a 3-D clay model of the device, but his father, Bishop Curry IV, began a GoFundMe campaign for the Oasis in January.

>“I got lots of help from my parents,” Bishop said.

>Attorneys advised the family that the minimum amount they’d need for prototyping and manufacturing fees, as well as a patent for the device, is $20,000.

>The GoFundMe campaign has already exceeded that$20,000 goal and, as of Monday, has raised over $23,700. Bishop, who will begin sixth grade in the fall, told Fox News last week that in addition to his parents, his classmates and friends are fully behind him on his projects.

>“They want to work for me,” he said.

>Last June, CNN reported that the number of hot-car deaths had nearly tripled compared to the same time in 2015, which had 24 hot-car deaths in total.

>When Curry grows up, he wants to center his career around inventions, including a time machine.

>time machine

WEEEEE
>>
>>130685568
WE
>>
He's inventing attentive, non-abusive parents?
>>
>lack attentive parents
>let's just make our own
>>
>>130685817
/thread
>>
he should invent a dad
>>
>>130685568
>At the moment, Bishop only has a 3-D clay model of the device
And that's all it ever will be.
>>
>>130685568
>emits cool air
How? It's not going to be cool enough.
>>
File: 1410074455350.jpg (235KB, 1223x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1410074455350.jpg
235KB, 1223x1240px
>>130685568
>When Curry grows up, he wants to center his career around inventions, including a time machine.
>>
I don't want to live in a timeline where this is real so I'm going to move on without researching it.
>>
>>130686079
It's kind of depressing how all this obvious bullshit gets funded with sums others have to work a whole year to earn.
>>
>>130685568
>The Oasis would respond to rising temperatures by emitting cool air and use an antenna to signal parents and authorities.
How does it do this then?
For now its just as likely to work as his parents.
>>
I'm trying to find out what this device actually IS and I can only find one sort of brief description.

http://www.amtrib.com/news/20170110/melissa-ridge-student-working-to-save-children-from-hot-car-deaths

>The idea is to build a car seat or car seat cover that will detect when a child has been left inside a hot vehicle and alert parents to the child’s situation. The car seat will also come with the technology to help cool down the child while he or she waits to be rescued.

So, obviously the unit is way too small to be an actual air conditioner, basically it is a fan, with a temperature sensor and SMS capability to alert a cell phone.

Could be done for like $100 prototype, and then easily manufactured in bulk at your house for $20 a piece.

>"Lawyers" say $20,000 is needed.
>>
>>130686079
Its just supposed to cool the air enough to help the baby survive until police get there
>>
File: 1495918489637.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495918489637.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>130685568
>A Device To Prevent Infants From Dying In Hot Cars
Don't leave your child in a hot car?
I just can't even right now
>>
>The Oasis would respond to rising temperatures by emitting cool air and use an antenna to signal parents and authorities.

I wish you could "short" kickstarter projects and bet against them going anywhere, because this one isn't going anywhere as it's proposed.
>>
File: 1483112377526.jpg (246KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1483112377526.jpg
246KB, 800x450px
>>130686079
this is what I was thinking, also that nobody is going to buy it because its an unnecessary, and it calls the police on you, when you accidentally leave it in the car because it is a retarded, huge red square that no one would ever force their toddler to wear, and if they were helicopter parents enough to force them to wear it, then they would be attentive enough to not leave their fucking kid in the car. fuck this kid, fuck his family, and fuck gofundme.
>>
Only you brain washed fucking cucks could see this as a bad thing. The number one group that needs to be gassed is /pol/ users
>>
>>130685817
Kek
>>
>>130685568
>Bishop only has a 3-D clay model of the device
SHIEEEEEEET NIGGA WE DUN INNA-VENTED A BAWX N IDEA WHAT TO PUT IN IT
>>
>>130685568
>The Oasis would respond to rising temperatures by emitting cool air and use an antenna to signal parents and authorities. At the moment, Bishop only has a crayon drawing of the device on a sheet of blue construction paper, but his father, Bishop Curry IV, began a GoFundMe campaign for the Oasis in January.

Man I wish my parents started GoFundMe pages for my play dough rocket ship and healing potions. The prototype is water and red food coloring but it's a start.
>>
>>130685568
>Has a clay model
I drew some cool pictures when I was a kid but no jews would invent them for me and call me a genius because I'm white.
Fuck racism
>>
>>130685568
>be black
>think
>people lose their fucking shit trying to praise you for it

Jesus christ
>>
It's not a bad idea, but an idea isn't an invention. And what are they going to do with a kickstarter? Are they going to get into programming and manufacturing? All they can do is sell they idea shark tank style.
>>
>>130686079
SOLAR FREAKIN' ROADWAYS
>>
>>130686666
Quads of jewish lies refute
>>

>>The GoFundMe campaign has already exceeded that$20,000 goal and, as of Monday, has raised over $23,700

A ten year old made more money than me, and all he had to do was be black kid and get leftist white guilt faggots to notice him being interested yet clueless about science.
>>
>>130686666
If gassing people is on the table, I'll gladly gas some /pol/acks as long as I get to pick who we gas next.
>>
>>130685568
>clay model
literally why are they reporting on this? I made a clay model of a planet when i was younger.

This little niglet ever make a planet?

Where's my huffpo story?
>>
He's inventing good parenting?
>>
File: 1496126872201-pol.jpg (45KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496126872201-pol.jpg
45KB, 480x480px
>>130685568
>3-D clay model of the device
>father, Bishop Curry IV
>>
>>130686330
even assuming it wasn't retarded from a technological perspective - no one will buy it. the parents know perfectly well that their child is sitting in a locked car in the sun, it's not getting in their own its fucking own. they just don't care about it.
and since they don't care, they'll never buy it
>>
>>130686742
NIGGA JAST PUT THE MOTHUFUCKING COLD AIR IN IT N SHIET, AN A CELLIE TO CALL DA PO-PO
>>
Why doesn't his family just pay for it with there ebt card.
>>
>>130685568
Could you imagine how awful it would be if he ACTUALLY made that thing work

People would be leaving their babies in their cars all the time telling themselves "sheeit it's cool, I gots me one of them baby cooling things"
>>
Niggers are so retarded they forget thier babies in a hot car and think that problem would be solved by a complicated machine that I guess you only leave in your car when you forget your niglet?
Responsible people who would consitor this don't need it.
>emits cool air
Ahah
>nigger invention
AHAHAHAH
>>
>>130686666
>only terrible people would call an obvious scam bad
okay then
>>
>time machine

Go back to the time of KANGS N SHIIEET
>>
If thunderf00t wants to prove he isnt' a cuck he needs to come out and shred this little kid's dreams to pieces right fucking now.
>>
File: clay1.png (256KB, 436x418px) Image search: [Google]
clay1.png
256KB, 436x418px
>>130685568

Dude I literally do this every fucking day when I draw. Unless you built a prototype fuck off.
>>
>>130685568
Seems like it would be easier just to open the car windows or turn on the AC automatically if it starts to get hot. You could do an aftermarket kit for the former but people who leave their kids in hot cars aren't going to spend a few hundred dollars on adding a safety feature to their piece of shit car.
>>
>>130686389
How? How does it generate cool air in a hot closed environment, let alone enough to make a difference? Why replace your back seat or trunk with ANOTHER ac system when you could just create a system which starts the engine and AC or simply lowers the windows?

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S
>>
>>130686082

Kid's ten man

At least he wants to invent something as opposed to being a gangbanger
>>
>>130685964
a 24k clay model
>>
File: IMG_8417.png (59KB, 250x329px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8417.png
59KB, 250x329px
>>130685964
Looks like a play dough pipe dream to me. So what do the parents spend the $20k on?
>>
>>130685636
WUZ
>>
>tfw the niglet's heart is in the right, and it's just a kid doing harmless kid things with kid dreams but the goddamned clickbait industry has to blow it up like it's news, just because he's black.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 480x454px
He built a fan with a cell phone?

Just clockboy reinventing the clock in a box so you can never see the time because it's locked in a fucking box?!?!?!?!?
>>
>>130687159
it's why they market this shit to the public and not any kind of business.
business people know that ideas alone are worthless. if the idea can be easily implemented they'll just do it themselves and you get fucking nothing (unless you manage to get them to sign the paperwork upfront, which they won't) or it's difficult to implement and in that case they have no interest in the idea.

you have to show them a working prototype for them to be interested in it at all.
only the retarded public would eat up something that does not even exist in theory as a blueprint
>>
>>130685568
>The Oasis would respond to rising temperatures by emitting cool air and use an antenna to signal parents and authorities. At the moment, Bishop only has a 3-D clay model of the device, but his father, Bishop Curry IV, began a GoFundMe campaign for the Oasis in January.

It's impossible to put how frustrated and disappointed I am into words.
Simply fucking unreal.
>>
File: 1497982162130.png (266KB, 400x773px) Image search: [Google]
1497982162130.png
266KB, 400x773px
>adopt nigger baby
>leave nigger baby in car with device
>device's puny fan doesn't do shit
>"tried to get there when i was alerted."
>im "devastated"
>sue
>one less nigger baby
>cash to adopt 10 white South African children
>>
>>130685568
Excellent idea. I'm sure the kind of parent that allows their kid to die from neglect is inclined to buy that shitty device.
>>
>>130687375

INVENTORS
>>
>>130686535
he. has. raised. 24k. out of 20k
>>
>>130686079
It would probably work like one of those miniature portable air conditioners that evaporate water cool the area, but I don't know if you can make one that small.

Also it would only work as intended if every single car came with the device built in somewhere and would probably end up more often than not calling the cops on a bag of mulch in the back seat.
>>
>>130685568

So he hasnt actually made anything? They have vents for warehouses and greenhouses that respond to heat by opening without electricity. They could build that into cars somewhere out of the rain.

The real fucking solution is dont leave your kid in the car if you are not in it or within like 25 god damn feet from it for a short time.

Especially fucking infants.
>>
What if the entire device was just a containment vessel for highly compressed anhydrous ammonia refrigerant.
It could spray the ammonia out in all directions, it would evaporate off of the child's skin and carry heat from them upwards towards the ceiling of the passenger compartment. From there a high voltage electrical shock could fill the passenger compartment and react the ammonia with the air turning it into ammonium nitrate and thus trapping the heat in as chemical energy so it isn't re-released into the car.
>>
>>130687274
we're not blaming the kid, see:
>>130687436

he probably built some clay shit, overheard his parents discussing the death of baby jaykwan, and said something like "look i made a device to save the babies!" and the fucking dollar signs appear in his dad's eyes
>>
>>130685568

Also this looks like a kickstarter scam without the company trying to stop people from scamming since its going through go fund me.
>>
>>130685568
Based
>>
>>130687375
ALBERTS MC(master of ceremonies) RAMSTEINZ
>>
>>130687651
Hahahaha, is that really a way to make ammonium nitrate?
>>
>>130685568
> at the moment bishop only has a 3D clay model of the device
There it is
>>
>>130686655
Worse, if you're the kind of person worried about people leaving their kids in cars you aren't one of the people who are guilty of putting your own kids in danger. I highly doubt an irresponsible parent is going to spend 100 bucks to admit they're a terrible parent.
>>
>>130685568
>3-D clay model of the device

>>130686079
>How? It's not going to be cool enough.

It's called air conditioning activated by a thermostat.

I hate niggers.
>>
>>130686079
With some carcinogenic chemical
>>
>"invent" an impossible device that "emits cool air"
how the FUCK would it do that
>notifies parents
This part is at least feasible
> parents raised 23000 on go fund me
Holy Fuck this guy's parents should be in jail this is straight up swindling
>wants to invent a time machine
Last shred of credibility gone
>>
>>130686897
nothing stopping you from coming up with a shitty invention and larping as a black boy
>>
>>130687274
just wait until he's 14 and starts inventing saggy drawers with spring loaded glocks
>>
>>130687274
So, we retard niggers now for not shooting each other by giving them cash for solving a problem that doesn't exist with people who actually care about their kids and don't just spread their legs for any fucking nigger that notices them?
>>
>>130685568
>>130685568
>The Oasis would respond to rising temperatures by emitting cool air
>has a 3-D clay model of the device
>pic related?
literally laughing my fucking tits off here. first, this device exists and second, he thinks a little lego is going to be able to
>emit cool air
holy fucking shit that's funny. low IQ is so sad but SO FUNNY
>>
>>130687274
I thought niggers were supposedly human, why do we need to congratulate them for doing normal human things?
>>
>>130687640
It's a rectangular prism that does something beyond the comprehension of negroes. Ork tech.
>>
>>130685568
how about inventing a device that detects shitty parents
>>
>>130687869
>It's called air conditioning activated by a thermostat.

so it's going to start the car?

this idea is so fucking useless. what's the antenna going to signal to? mom's in the bathroom at the bar giving a blowjob.

any parent who's going to maintain this gadget and carry around a special receiver is not the kind of crackhead who kills their kids in hot cars.

bless his heart, but goddamn this is fail from the get-go in every way.
>>
>>130686389
>muh first law of thermodynamics
>the change in the internal energy of a closed system is equal to the amount of heat supplied to the system, minus the amount of work done by the system on its surroundings

Cooling the air in one place requires warming the air in another. This is why you vent your air conditioner out a window. This lil nigga thinks he can break the most fundamental laws of physics
>>
File: based black man.jpg (381KB, 961x1213px) Image search: [Google]
based black man.jpg
381KB, 961x1213px
>>130685568
BASED!
>>
>>130686082
>>130687274

Are you saying this kid won't invent time travel because he's black?

He's going to get his honorary degree from MIT by the time he's 12 and then he'll show you shitlords who the real retarded niggers are
>>
>>130688114
>the most fundamental laws of physics

maybe he watched that south africa video about science being racist.
>>
>>130687676
>dey go 'n pay dat dere fee when you'z inna news sonny boi
>>
>>130686079
Pretty much this, the thing is way too small to acutally cool air in a car.

It's another case of clock boy and lil computer nigger because leftist "look niggers can be smart!" narrative. Funny how clock boy faded into obscurity once everyone realized he didn't actually know shit, same will happen with this kid.
>>
>>130688111
Some sort of nigger detecting device you mean? just use your nose if you cant use your eyes bro.
>>
ahahahahhahahahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH
>>
>>130688105
>they are finally sharing their highly advanced kangz-tech with us
too generous
>>
>>130687809
well a lot of it would turn into ammonium hydroxide as it sucked out all of the moisture in the child's body through the skin capillaries
>>
Here's a link with a video:

http://thestir.cafemom.com/tweens_teens/205206/kid_invents_device_hot_car_deaths

It's not a clay model, it's a 3D print of a pure form model with absolutely none of the electronics it proposes to have. It would basically be a baby Life Alert on a kid seat. The supposed "cool air" function is bullshit, you can't have an A/C that small and especially not without a ventilation path for the hot air to escape from. Also, who the fuck is responsible enough to buy this and keep it charged, but too irresponsible to leave their kid in the fucking car?
>>
>>130685568
Good on him, America could use more young scientists
>>
>>130687782
you completely ruined it you potato farmer
>>
>>130687487
And when funding closes, they won't be any closer to making a cold air device.
Just hot air.
BABOLINGA
>>
>>130686666
Nice digits.

Also, it's a stupid idea because people who leave their kids in hot cars unattended are not going to waste their money on this. Any functional adults knows youre not supposed to leave children in cars alone, regardless of the weather.

Also, for the people that DO buy this (the very few) it will give them a false sense of security that they can leave their kids unattended in a car because of some flimsy invention by De'shawn Einstein.

This could possibly result in more kids dying...
>>
>>130685953
> but his father, Bishop Curry IV, began a GoFundMe campaign for the Oasis in January

suck some muslim cock Nigel
>>
>>130688113
>so it's going to start the car?

It doesn't have to. Air conditioning can run off batteries. Obviously it's not ideal for reasons but we're talking about nigger tech, reality is irrelevant.
>>
>>130685568
It's a useless pipe dream, the cool air will do nothing unless it's really circulating and has a large radiator, things aren't just magic. Once the temperature is not enough to set it off, it's already too late anyways.
Let the kids die, natural selection really needs to make a comeback.
>>
>>130688114
well only shitty inefficient portable air conditioners do that. Central and wall/window units have perfectly isolated air-flow between the condenser and evap sides of the system and exchange heat between one another via conduction.
>>
>>130685568
Ugh, disgusting nigger.
>>
>>130687869

Oh cool, this oversized lego brick is going to somehow turn the car on and adjust the A/C settings on a 30 year old dindumobile?
>>
>$23,700

They start stealing at such a young age.
>>
File: Whizz Kid.jpg (88KB, 654x885px) Image search: [Google]
Whizz Kid.jpg
88KB, 654x885px
Stop trivializing the incredible inventions of black children, white boi.
>>
>>130687331
Hopefully a car they will forget their kid in
>>
If someone is going to let their kids boil in a car what makes you think they'll buy this niggerbox?
>>
>>130688505
Without a method to evacuate the heat air conditioning does nothing.
>>
>>130685568
"lolol don't worry dear the Oasis will alert us and the police if little Timmy is in danger while we are gone"

Fucking what?

why not just activate the fucking cars air con or better yet don't leave your kids in the car.
>>
Parents that care enough to put one of these devices in their car would probably never leave their kid locked in a hot car in the first place.

The only way to profit somehow on an idea like this is if you get a service like OnStar aboard and have it built into a car as a feature.
>>
>>130687486
N SHIIEETTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>130688379
Some good points. This shit would sell like hotcakes as an "As seen on TV!" product at wal-mart.
>>
>>130688505

So the dindu lego device is going to force automakers to completely redesign the current
A/C that is run off an accessory belt from the running motor to instead run from additional batteries so people can be fucking idiots and leave kids in the car? WHAT!?
>>
>>130685568
Kwik! Someone Kontact Karly Kloss and her team of Dreamers and Koders!

They'll figure out a way to pack coolant that doesn't evaporate in 100degree+ temps, a powerful fan, power supply, micro controller w/ sim card with mobile service into a device the size of a 10 year-olds hand.

Clock Boy 2: $windle Harder right here. Fuck I wish I had a nigger child to exploit. Ez peazy money right here.
>>
>>130685568
Well at least he is trying, his heart is in the right place.
>>
>>130688528
But the unit still gives off heat, right? That's why its placed outside.
>>
>>130688113
What's funny is that it isn't unfeasable. Thermostat turns on the AC, starts the engine so the battery doesn't run out. Thing is that you'd have to activate the system, which leaves us back to square one with the problem of niggers having to lift their fingers to keep their kids alive.
>>
>>130688505

>air conditioning can run off my iphone wheres the app?

nigger
>>
>>130685568
>kid
>had a lot of help from his parents
>has a lump of clay to show
It was hard not to write something angry about melanin-enriched gentlepeople here.
>>
File: IMG_0708.jpg (94KB, 800x673px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0708.jpg
94KB, 800x673px
I've invented a perpetual energy coil that will replace nukular energy
So far this (pic) is all I've got but (((lawyers))) tell me that if liberals send me 20 grand I'll have this (pic) AND 20 grand, which is infinitely better... for me.
>>
>>130687651
Let's get a kickstarter going.
>>
File: file.png (486KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
486KB, 1000x1000px
I can do better and cheaper.

Window Blocks.

Literally just a piece of fucking wood to keep you from being an idiot and leaving a kid in there. However a setback with Window Blocks and Curry's invention goes back to the original problem.

Black parents suck.
>>
>>130687013
Nobody would willingly buy something that makes them look like a terrible parent, you just hope that it becomes required on all car seats.
>>
>>130688677
I mean why don't they just make it so that on-star and similar systems have access to the windows then? If the doors are locked and noise is heard within boom, windows open slightly just in case there is a child or pet.
>>
File: inventions.png (1MB, 1474x3755px) Image search: [Google]
inventions.png
1MB, 1474x3755px
>>
File: Being_White.jpg (62KB, 400x538px) Image search: [Google]
Being_White.jpg
62KB, 400x538px
>>130685817
>He's inventing attentive, non-abusive parents?

Only God can create white parents.
>>
>>130688861

It's actually a 3D print that his dad (who is an engineer at Toyota) obviously drew and printed for him.
>>
>>130685817
>be nigglet
>"invent" product for shitty parents
>shitty parents don't buy "invention"
>be a bankrupt nog
>have 9 kids
>leave boo
>boo leave kids in care
How possible is this time line?
>>
He'll um, nigger rig it?
>>
>>130687905
What's even better is that GoFundMe doesn't have an all-or-nothing funding requirement and it has a shitty refunding system.
>>
>>130689043
>3d printing clay
it may have been his dad, but i'm pretty sure it was 3d printed through 5000 year old technology. And probably contains some feces and hay too.
>>
>>130685568
>>130685817
And here we see the problem.

If a parent can't get their shit together enough to get their kid out of the car what makes anyone think that they would have the for thought to purchase, and then use, this device.

Good on the kid for trying to solve the problem though.
>>
File: 1489818395416.jpg (79KB, 727x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489818395416.jpg
79KB, 727x1024px
>>130688596
>>
>>130688842
Yeah. Well the condenser gives off heat. And there's waste heat from the compressor as well. The evap absorbs heat.
>>
>>130688596
>500 GB
Fucking pleb
>>
>>130686275
It's not about the "invention," it's about the black boy. It's charity to make donors feel good about themselves, not tech funding.
>>
>>130685568
I think a weight sensor in the seats that will roll the windows down if there's someone in the car is a better idea.

You know, in case a dipshit leaves their kid in a car, or the dipshit kid gets himself locked in.
>>
File: 200.gif (1MB, 364x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
1MB, 364x200px
>>130689045
>leaves kids in car
fucked up some good green text. FUCK
>>
>>130685568
That 20,000 will progress Jamals research infinitely.
>>
>>130687676
>and the fucking dollar signs appear in his dad's eyes
>dad

I call this story bullshit
>>
>>130688648
Some modern cars DO have the ability to remote start the a/c without having the car move (prius and teslas come to mind) but at least those dont turn themselves on and call the cops whenever you leave a bucket of paint in the back seat.
>>
>>130689222
How does this shit qualify as news?
>>
>>130685568
you know this idea is just poorly implemented, a better way would be to put a detection system into the car. Which A. detects the presence of a child B. when the temperature gets to a dangerous level it activates the air conditioning. C. alerts the parents and if they don't respond within 30 minutes alerts the police.
>>
>>130686079
The whole premise is retarded because it's an invention that's supposed to excuse leaving your fucking child alone in a car for extended periods of time.

This niglet has been left in his mother's car while she fucks the drug dealer in the house enough times that he actually came up with an invention to make his miserable existence more bearable.
>>
File: 1497826877694.jpg (23KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497826877694.jpg
23KB, 646x720px
>>130686655
It's funny to make fun of stupidity, but you're just rationalizing like a fucking idiot. It is possible some parents would want to strap a device to their kid that tells them when they've accidentally left their kid in the car, or when the temperature in the car exceeds a certain level. It is possible that these mistakes objectively happen would be enough to concern parents enough to buy and use such a device. I like mocking leftist media making niggers out to be more than they are, but you're just honestly a fucking dimwitted racist.
>>
>>130686666
>The number one group that needs to be gassed is /pol/ users
True and checked, but off-topic.
>>
>>130689150

It's not clay, it's either plastic or one of those rubber filaments. I looked at some other links with some higher res pics and it's clearly an FDM 3D print. This of course likely means this kid dindu nuffin.
>>
File: 1491065497866.jpg (261KB, 552x503px) Image search: [Google]
1491065497866.jpg
261KB, 552x503px
>>130685568
niggers kek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
>>
>>130685568
>Invents time machine with a bit of (((help))) of course
>Goes back to Ancient Egypt
>b-but I thought we wuz
>>
>>130685964
LOLOLOL!!!

>Yo I inbented dis tyme musheene

It's a mud hut with a radio antenna

>Good job Tyrone, see we don't need white ppl
>>
Make the fucking windows out of cling film, if it gets too hot they will melt and the kid can get out.
>>
>>130689222
It's amazing that they don't understand how incredibly racist they are.

>Oh shit, look at this black kid doing things that normal kids all around the country do. Clearly that means he is a genius among his people because the rest of them are retarded as fuck. Better praise him as if he's a new Einstein in the making.

Just because they try to present it in a positive way doesn't change anything about the underlying thought patterns.
>>
>>130689222

LMFAO.

"He build it in his bedroom!"

Holy shit, it's almost like you can plug in pre-existing parts inside of a fucking box without a dedicated manufacturing facility.

Christ.
>>
This seems like a huge liability. It could increase the number of parents that leave children unattended in vehicles, because they believe it reasonable to do so with the device looking after them.

Also, the device will need to have an exterior element to exhaust the heat, and a large power source if it expects to keep up with the sun shining on a hot car.
>>
File: math.jpg (42KB, 598x582px) Image search: [Google]
math.jpg
42KB, 598x582px
>>130689345
He's black.
>>
>>130685568

Nobody will be stupid enough to purchase a device that could potentially rat on them for child endangerment to the police.
>>
>>130686666
Nobody is saying the idea of saving a child trapped in a hot car by retarded parents is a bad thing. In fact there's multiple alternative ideas being suggested in the thread if you actually read it.

The issue is that this kid just made a clay thing and said it would save babies because everybody was sad because of the dead baby. There's nothing practical about the god damn idea. It's literally not an invention or the makings of an invention or anything that could even remotely lead to an invention and yet they soaked up 23,000 dollars in a kickstarter and the parents/community/etc are just hoisting this kid up so they can soak up the fame vicariously through them while he's going to be the one having to answer to an endless barrage of technical criticism.
>>
>>130685568
How about you don't leave children inside of hot cars?
>>
Say, he makes it work. How long before he's sued because some crap parent uses it like a nanny and it malfunctions resulting in injury or death?
>>
>>130686666
You're talking to NEETs who's only accomplishment is "ricing" their gayming rigs. Good luck.
>>
File: 1477586976154.png (230KB, 522x530px) Image search: [Google]
1477586976154.png
230KB, 522x530px
>>130685817
>this
>>
>>130689243

Oh yeah, great idea dumbfuck:

>"ohboy.gif, I got my new computer, let me set it on the passenger seat!"
>goes inside grocery store for tendies
>retarded as fuck window rolls itself down
>dindu nuffin steals computer without even having to break a window.

Do you even think or are you just some sort of amorphous blob that exists on pure fee fees?
>>
>>130688147
>Implying a nigger would ever create a time machine before anyone else
>>
>>130688596
Fucking lmao, if a minority building a PC is newsworthy these guys should come by my shop, they'll fucking bust a nut.
>>
File: Laugh_Long_And_Loud.png (253KB, 801x534px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh_Long_And_Loud.png
253KB, 801x534px
>>130689345
>How does this shit qualify as news?

Rareness:
A black reading a book qualifies as news
A black woman having all her children born in wedlock to the same man is considered a miracle worker in the Black community
etc.
>>
>>130685568
You know, if you went through the trouble of building something that senses that there's a baby and that it's overheating, you could make it just open a window or start the air conditioner. No need to magically create cold air from a god damn box.
>>
File: watermellonium.jpg (4KB, 147x114px) Image search: [Google]
watermellonium.jpg
4KB, 147x114px
>>130685568

So this nigger invented a block with clay because other niggers are too stupid to not leave their sprogs in a hot car.

I'm sure this will fly off the shelves selling devices to keep from cooking niglets in hot cars to niggers who are so irresponsible and stupid to need such a device to begin with.
>>
Damn, /pol/. A black kid is actually trying to be productive in life, and you guys still shit on him.
>>
File: 1465748265820.jpg (8KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
1465748265820.jpg
8KB, 226x223px
>parents are stupid enough to leave their child in a hot car to die
>Also thoughtful enough to turn on the cool-air device
>>
>>130685568
>time machine
WE WILL KANGZ
>>
>>130687146
>If thunderf00t wants to prove he isnt' a cuck he needs to come out and shred this little kid's dreams to pieces right fucking now.
Best post.
I'll refresh his page for the net 36 hours.
maye twet
>>
>>130686666
If get then this post is law. Otherwise this nigger kills himself in shame.
>>
I still want to see Thunderf00t rip this idea apart. I know you're reading this baka. KILL THE CHILD'S DREAM. DO IT FOR THE SKEPTICS. THE SKEPTIC COMMUNITY MUST BE PURIFIED OF THE SJW FEEFEES.
>>
File: 1482176531634.png (376KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1482176531634.png
376KB, 750x750px
>>130689525
bravo, i think you need to patent
so you mean nigger can stole all car under the sun?
>>
>>130685817
Nonsense, we should just remove the concept of family and let the state own and educate the children regardless of what the parents think.
>>
>>130685568
>Only have a 3D model
>Of a device that will supposedly have Air Conditioning and transmitters
>Made by a child
Yeah, no. It's another special black kid not being a nig story and therefore without much substance.
>>
>>130689045
Thats why he wants to build a time machine so he can tell his younger self that the problem is niggers. That he shouldnt waste any time trying to help them.
>>
>>130689820
is there a term for that? racism of low expectations or something like that?
>>
>>130690161
>The soft bigotry of low expectations
>>
>>130688849
>A device that automatically turns on the car
Car jackers jobs just got a lot easier. Single moms will now have to walk to work.
Also there's the issue of
>Forget to turn device on, kid dies anyway
or
>Forget to turn it off at work, hours later it's out of gas
You could always argue that it only works during certain temperature ranges like a real AC would however this thing will still waste a fuck ton of gas if you just happen to forget it once when you're not so busy being a terrible parent.
>>
>>130685568
>black kid is being innovated
>gets shit on by pol
lol
>>
>>130689901
Trying and failing. The device would have to sense that there's a baby in the car, so as not to waste energy while just being parked outside. That's quite hard of a problem.

What the device could do is cool down the car once it feels the need to do so, but it would do that through air conditioner or by opening windows. It would not generate cold air inside a box inside the car, because that violates the laws of thermodynamics.
>>
>>130688528
>its fucking magic
It shits out heat still.
>>
>>130685568
>Be me
>6 month old baby
>My mother Shaniqua left me in the car to get alcahol.

It's getting pretty hot, don't know how much longer I can last.
>>
>>130689412
only niggers and whit trash leave their kids in a car. no excuses. you get fucked by cps even if you do it once.
>>
>>130689901
Nothing wrong with the kid. Can't expect a kid that age to understand the finer points of thermodynamics. What is stupid is that people donate money for it, and of course that such a device would be necessary.
>>
>>130689519
https://youtu.be/ZknFhQftrug

Something like that..
>>
>>130685568
affirmative action inventors means it will be government mandated that every car be fitted with the nigger cold air farter which gives your hypothetical dying baby 30 seconds of extra life
>>
>>130689525

>Hot summer day
>Don't have to take your car out for anything
>Windows melt
>Have to go out and buy new ones
>Have to wait until nightfall to replace them
>Nignog steals your car before sunset

Try again.
>>
>>130686389
How would it do such a thing, exactly? You can't just have a device that "makes cool air" where in the fuck is that air coming from? Let me guess, you probably don't understand why you can't have a generator on a wheel creating power to drive a car or bike.

Seems like it would be somewhat easy to tell if a baby was in the car, but it would have to be linked to the car seat. Not sure how you will power it though.

I wish I was black, so I could make a block out of clay and get 20k. Wait, no I don't.
>>
That's not an invention. An invention would be a viable working model. This 'invention' is simply identifying the problem (hot baby) and identifying the solutions that would have to be achieved by a real invention (cool baby and call for help). What's next? 'Here's my mockup for a space probe to go to mars. It's a block of clay. It's a space probe that can go to Mars. I don't know how it works but it's an invention'

I can't believe the bar of expectations is this low
>>
File: AR-160309053.jpg (217KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
AR-160309053.jpg
217KB, 1024x683px
>>130689548

This has always been the most mind blowing thing to me.
The racism is so blatant among the tolerant folk and they see it as a totally positive thing.
It's funny when they show the village idiots in Africa building space ships and helicopters out of scrap iron, then parade them around as geniuses
>Oh look how innovative! He's on his way to success!
It's like special olympics for the down syndrome kids and then praising the winner as if they just did something exceptional and brave.
Yet everyone either consciously or unconsciously knows that they're retarded and their achievements are irrelevant as shit.
>>
>>130690222
>black kid wants to create a way to leave his future kids in the car without going down for murder
Black people need to invent responsibility.
>>
Wait. Dad works for Toyota? Is this a psyop virtue signaling from Toyota by means of using tech from a "minority child" to save (minority) children?
>>
File: 1497379584541.jpg (141KB, 950x593px) Image search: [Google]
1497379584541.jpg
141KB, 950x593px
>>130689665
>There's nothing practical about a device that reminds you when you've left your kid in the car, or when the temperature reaches a certain level when you've left your kid in the car
You're an idiot
>b-but he didn't specify every single fucking thing the device will do
So what?
>>
File: African culture.webm (3MB, 526x360px) Image search: [Google]
African culture.webm
3MB, 526x360px
>>130690222
>black inventions
>>
>>130685568
>Bishop Curry IV
>>
File: uncommon literacy.png (832KB, 604x829px) Image search: [Google]
uncommon literacy.png
832KB, 604x829px
>>130689820
Blacks don't even realise how insulting these low expectations are. They go along with it. Pic related.
>>
>>130685568
Kid will never manage to miniaturize an AC into a handheld device that also has wireless connectivity.
>>
>>130688225
That was the one were that oogess talked about how science doesn't explain how random shamans can zap people with lighting bolts and stuff right?
>>
>>130685568
butthurt crackers hahahaha
>>
>>130685568
K. But parents who care enough to buy this wouldnt leave their child alone in the car to begin with.
>>
>>130687933
Hi-points*
>>
>>130685568
WHY THE FUCK IS THIS STILL A THING! PEOPLE DON'T SPANK THEIR KIDS NOW (WHICH IS EFFECTIVE) BUT THEY STILL BAKE THEM??? I HATE THIS TIMELINE.
>>
>>130685568
A parent is more likely to forget this oasis thing then their child in the car. Unless it's permanently attached to a car seat or some shit. (You shouldnt be leaving your child in a fucking car in the middle of summer anyway)
>>
>>130685568
> but his father, Bishop Curry IV, began a GoFundMe campaign for the Oasis in January.
Thats so sad and pathetic
>>
File: 1497559075130.jpg (52KB, 536x625px) Image search: [Google]
1497559075130.jpg
52KB, 536x625px
>>130685568
He's basically another clock boy.
> invented a device that emits cool air and sends radio signal to stupid parents
> only has clay model
> doesn't have any of the intricate electronics figured out yet
Dis boy he so smart, he so spechal.

I guess I can give him one thing, he's at least smart enough to be looking out for his own survival, because I'm sure this idea didn't just come out of thin air.
>>
>>130685568
>>“I got lots of help from my parents,”

congrats, your parents invented a baby monitor.

fuck off, right along with the propaganda outlet this piece of shit "news" is from.
>>
>>130690489
Yes and what do you bet Toyota was responsible for that >$20k? I know some people are really stupid, but I'm not sure so many would give so much money for this obvious failure of an idea.
>>
>Parents will pay money for a tool that will get their kids taken away
>>
>>130690378
It doesn't need to be steady state. It could be a medium-sized brief endothermic reaction.
>>
>>130690498
How does it know the kid is in the car?
>>
>>130687146
>>130689996
thunderf00t, literally whoo??
>>
>>130690682
oh fucking kek
>>
i like the idea but
>thinking careless parents will buy this
only paranoid soccer moms will buy this. at least he will profit off of them
>>
>>130690498
You're quite literally retarded. You see a nigger and ignore reality. The laws of thermodynamics, human psychology and economics are not going to change just because you have feels.
>>
>>130687188
This is a way better idea, and much simpler. I bet Apple already has a patent on it.
>>
File: all_hope_is_lost.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
all_hope_is_lost.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>130690205
>The soft bigotry of low expectations
Liberals base all race relations on this.
They believe that standardized tests are racist since blacks do poorly on them (they ignore the fact that Asians do better than Whites).
They believe that the way children are educated MUST be changed since blacks do so poorly in school (they do NOT care at all if the "new" way of education hinders white children only that black children do better (Common Core Math).
Etc.
>>
>>130690540
man, imagine being an actually smart black guy and you have to deal with this fucking shit every single day.
how do you not just snap and either kill everyone around you or yo- oh, wait
>>
File: concept.png (18KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
concept.png
18KB, 1152x648px
>>130685568

Wew, damn. I just invented a fusion reactor to solve our energy problems for good. So far only an MS paint concept, but my father Shyrone Curry XIII. will start a gofundme.
>>
>>130685568
It's a neat idea. Water-cooled A/C unit that responds to heat, clips to car seats. Sounds simple and cheap, but of course dey need dem gibs.

I'll never understand how anyone can forget their fucking kid's in a hot car. I've done it once in 6 years, and that lasted a good 14 seconds before I spun around and got her out. If you're so mentally deficient that you forget your child, or just can't be bothered to take them out of the car when you leave, you deserve to be sterilised and have your children taken from you.
>>
>>130690540
Kek. I'm married to a white nigger (Irish). This would also have been a grand rare success in the potato ghetto.
>>
>>130690848
Well obviously you would have to press a button when you leave the car. That button could be conveniently placed next to the air conditioner or window controls.
>>
File: lelbron.jpg (34KB, 600x680px) Image search: [Google]
lelbron.jpg
34KB, 600x680px
A lotof angry wypipo ITT ignoring the fact that the little brother already made more than 20k with just clay and a silly idea. And most of those donations probably came from wypipo!
>>
>>130690682
>that pic
my sides
>>
>>130690498

How does the device know there's an infant in the car?

If you leave it in your car and there's no child, how much would you shit your pants when you see the cops surrounding your vehicle?

How does it detect when the air is too hot? How hot is too hot? How does a brick generate enough energy to cool the air?

The functionality should be tied to the car. Like a booster seat that detects if there's weight placed on the seat, kind of like those seatbelt signals. The battery automatically restarts and starts the air conditioner on the coolest setting.
>>
Chemicals which absorb heat when combined, temp sensor trips, chemicals get combined, fan blows air over cooled canister. Text sent to parent (& cops) The chemical canister would be consumed in the process which would discourage people from relying on it even if the call the cops feature were taken out.
>>
Ignoring the obvious stupidity of this story, he's a second question: Would these devices be offered free with welfare checks? Will it be mandatory as enforced by CPS?

The people most likely to be negligent enough to leave their kid in a hot car are unlikely to go out of their way to buy this
>>
>>130690968
>I've done it once in 6 years, and that lasted a good 14 seconds before I spun around and got her out.
Why would you admit that here?
>>
>>130691054
Ahahaha but then you're consciously leaving your child in the car otherwise you wouldn't need to press the button ahahaha. Is that a thing in finland? You all don't have so many niggers and high temperatures, so maybe parents consider it a safe and normal thing to do there.
>>
File: 1495642765844.png (48KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495642765844.png
48KB, 800x600px
>>130688596
>>
>>130690540
>Big nig is reading hustler
>Lil J is reading introductory guide to thug life
>Monweeka is reading advanced twerkanomics
Still it's dumb that they praise someone for reading a book as if this is a great accomplishment.
>>
File: zimbabwean helicopter.png (759KB, 819x432px) Image search: [Google]
zimbabwean helicopter.png
759KB, 819x432px
>>130690399
Africans have a cargo-cult mentality. They think if it looks somewhat like what it's supposed to look like, it will somehow work.
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 960x720px
>>130685568
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Good luck kid, you need a large container to depressuize and an exterior exhaust to cool air.

Atleast they stole like 20k though
>>
>>130691109
attach it to a car seat. The on button would be under where the baby's ass goes.
>>
File: Consider the following.jpg (25KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the following.jpg
25KB, 569x428px
IF HE IS SO SMART WHY HE DOESN'T INVENT A CURE TO BEING BLACK?
>>
File: Ork_Walker.jpg (19KB, 297x297px) Image search: [Google]
Ork_Walker.jpg
19KB, 297x297px
>>130691285
>. They think if it looks somewhat like what it's supposed to look like, it will somehow work.

So they are the human equivalent of Orks?
>>
>nigger discovers white cucks will throw money at him out of guilt
>24 hot car deaths
Yes the market is there Tyrone
>People can now leave their kids in the car and all it will do is alert the authorities
>Requires shitty parents to buy the stupid fan
>>
>>130690931
If I can find a black child to pretend it was their idea it won't matter who has the patents.
>>
>>130691136
Would it have to be replaced after every time it was used?
>>
>>130686398
saved
>>
>>130685568
>10 year old kid just wants to do good

How in fucks name do you turn this around into just another meaningless "racewar now" thread.

Seriously, what is so wrong about what this kid is doing?
>>
>>130691139
Probably gets built into your car if you buy certain packages or trim levels. Basically it's just a weight sensor that works with onstar to determine if a kid is in the seat, and if it does it turns the a/c on and calls the cops. An aftermarket version would work without starting the car via some evaporative or chemical process, but you'd still have to install it, which would probably become mandatory if you got convicted of something or other like ignition interlock devices are.
>>
So a digital thermometer with a cell phone taped on? Oh but it also is some how an air conditioner.
This nigger is really smart, he made a model of the device out of play dough but didn't actually figure out any of the engineering aspect of it.

These portable conditioners have all been fake thus far and people will throw their money at anything these day as long as a random crowdfunding site is put up so they can feel progressive and then shocked when the person steals all the money, never does anything with it and runs.
>>
>>130691622
>So they are the human equivalent of Orks?
Are you talking shit about Orks?
>>
>>130691622
Except they don't have the psionic powers to will the makeshift devices to work.
>>
I could see something similar in concept working, just make it a "smart" baby seat that can sense weight and relays the information to the car. If nobody is inside aside from the baby, and the temperature reaches a critical threshold, then it just turns on the air conditioning and sends mommy a phone alert.

Of course, shit like this assumes that poor, lazy people are capable of affording a car made in the last decade with an on-board computer.
>>
>>130689412
No, retard, no one wants this stupid piece of shit. No one accidentally leaves their little fags in the car. Stupid people do it.
>>
>>130691679
You know i just realized why this product will never sell it's usually niggers that leave their kids in the car to die and i don't see a nigger wanting a device that will tell the police on them.

Some white parents that actually take care of their children might buy it out of white guilt though but they'll probably get rid of it the first time it falsely alerts the police.
>>
>>130690968
>I'll never understand how someone can leave kid in hot car
>admits to leaving kid in car the very next sentence
Cocaine is a hell of a drug
>>
>>130686079
You fill up an internal cylinder with cold air every time you leave the house dummy.
>>
>>130691136
>it's actually just a mobile gas chamber that makes sure to keep your kid's suffering short
>>
>>130691060
100% guarantee the parents have already bought rims, jordans, and a new TV. Impressive nonetheless. I might need to jump on this niggas are smart n sheit money pile.
>>
File: 1497478795676.png (31KB, 514x435px) Image search: [Google]
1497478795676.png
31KB, 514x435px
>>130690260
Not really relevant m8. The device is potentially practical and potentially profitable. Or is your argument something like "No the nigger's still a nigger and he's stupid for not knowing only niggers and white trash leave their kids in the car and their kids don't deserve to live." And he didn't say the device contacts the cops. It would make sense if it contacted you instead, or if you could decide who it contacts.
>being this desperate to put niggers beneath you
To some, it might look like you're compensating. What are you, a spic?
>>130690930
You're quite literally retarded. The viability of the device is not the same as its practicality. You were stupidly saying such a device has no practicality. Now you're moving the goal posts and trying to change your argument.
>ITT kneejerk anti-nigger reactions and rationalization
pathetic, actually. It invalidates your opinion when the media or niggers actually do something wrong.
>>130691109
>How does the device know there's an infant in the car?
Dunno, irrelevant. Such a device would be practical. You or others were arguing that it would be impractical.
>If you leave it in your car and there's no child, how much would you shit your pants when you see the cops surrounding your vehicle?
I don't see why who is contacts wouldn't be adjustible just to contact you. That you've immediately assumed the "cops" scenario is pretty pathetic, bruh.
>How does it detect when the air is too hot? How hot is too hot? How does a brick generate enough energy to cool the air?
Irrelevant. Your argument or that of others' was that the device isn't practical therefore the nigger is stupid or the media is stupid. You are moving the goal posts by changing your argument to "I have a lot of questions about how it would work, therefore it wouldn't work, therefore the nigger or the media are stupid." It might be convincing if you didn't stupidly post questions as if it's an argument.
>>
>>130685568
WHy not just GPS the kid instead?
>>
>>130691827
Nothing if he wasnt getting money for it.
>>
>>130691136
Like literally the only endothermic process I could come up with that would fit into a smol box and absorb anywhere near enough heat for this scenario is this:
>>130687651
The end result is that the child would look like a piece of beef jerky after dying an excruciating death.
>>
>>130685568
So he's basically condoning neglectful parenting.
>>
>>130691622
Kind of, but it doesn't actually work for black people.
>>
>>130688474

Hey, you wanna calm it down, homo?
>>
>>130688781
WTF are you saying you don't need to have your engine running to start the A/C
>>
File: 1422889270179.gif (77KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1422889270179.gif
77KB, 200x200px
>>130689803
>>
>emits cool air

So he broke the laws of thermal dynamics?
>>
>>130685568
>>The Oasis would respond to rising temperatures by emitting cool air and use an antenna to signal parents and authorities. At the moment, Bishop only has a 3-D clay model of the device, but his father, Bishop Curry IV, began a GoFundMe campaign for the Oasis in January.

wouldn't it be better to have some circuitry in the baby seat to roll the window down if there's weight in the seat with car off and doors locked and it gets too hot? then you don't have to mess around with a/c tech, don't have to remember to press a button, and don't have the thing calling the cops.
>>
File: 1449909813236.jpg (45KB, 595x329px) Image search: [Google]
1449909813236.jpg
45KB, 595x329px
>>130685568
24 hot-car deaths per year isn't worth investing 1c in as a parent.

Just don't leave your kid in the care.

also
>I got lots of help from my parents
>>
>>130691929
>no one would be concerned by the fact that this actually happens because only stupid people do it, therefore no one would want it
>it's a stupid idea because only stupid people leave their children in the car and they don't deserve to live
You are a fucking non-thinking idiot, holy shit.
>>
File: 1491087459625.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
1491087459625.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>130685568
>Bishop Curry IV
AJAAHAHAAHAAHHAAHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>130691622
aren't orks basically based on them initially anyway?
>>
>>130692116
>Wonders how a part of the device works
Anon > Dunno, irrelevant. Such a device would be practical.
What dude what?
>>
>>130685817
Necessity is the mother of innovation.
>>
>>130692116
>You're quite literally retarded. The viability of the device is not the same as its practicality. You were stupidly saying such a device has no practicality. Now you're moving the goal posts and trying to change your argument.
That was my first post to you, you fucking brain dead mongoloid.

The device doesn't work. It can't work. It can't be feasible. It can't be useful. The only way it could work is if it were an air conditioner or a baby alarm. Both of those are invented already. And not by niggers such as you. You're too stupid to visit /pol/. Please leave for plebbit.
>>
>>130686535
Could someone try to explain in layman's terms what going short on something means? I've never quite understood the concept.
>>
>>130685568
Most kids will builds a blob of nothing from play dough. This isn't an invention, because he didn't actually build anything.
>>
>>130692296
Then you wind up with the biggest lawsuit in history when you leave little Jamal inside the car when you go to pick up some smokes, and come out to find the window wide open and your baby missing.
>>
>>130685568
>Asking for GIBS
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>130691228
>14 seconds
That's not really forgetting your child. Getting all the way to the store and shopping though... Do these kids die, because they were "forgotten" or because some parents legitimately don't give a shit and are also probably on drugs?
>>
>>130692583
>>Asking for GIBS
And he's getting them too. Maybe he's not retarded, after all.
>>
>>130692477
Shorting stock is the process of borrowing stock you don't own, selling it, and pocketing the proceeds. Later, you have to buy back the stock and return it to the owner from whom you borrowed the shares. This means a person who shorts a stock makes money when the stock declines, rather than appreciates.
>>
great, now you need a sensor to detect a baby so the dumb fucking thing doesnt call the cops ever time your car gets hot
>>
>>130685568
He stole the supplies to make the first prototype
>>
>>130685568
>A Device To Prevent Infants From Dying In Hot Cars
An A/C? A Window?
>>
File: Begone.gif (2MB, 337x268px) Image search: [Google]
Begone.gif
2MB, 337x268px
>>130692243
>Kind of, but it doesn't actually work for black people.

So they are actually more useless technologically than Orks!
>>
>signal parents and authorities

Why would I get something that would call the cops on me? If you were to leave the device in the vehicle will it go off even if there is no child? If you had to set it each time, why not just bring the child with you?
>>
>>130692380
>Stupid trashy people are going to buy a portable air conditioner that must be attached to a child at all times lest they forget them in the car and it calls the police
>Stupid people will buy the device and turn it on when they get in the car and take it off when they get out
>Gee have you ever been in Walmart only to realize your screaming infant is still in the car?
Honest question: how old are you?
Follow-up: isn't it true you are a (low iq) nigger defending a dumb little niglet in order to convince yourself that blacks are capable of being more than just niggers?
>>
>>130685568
>what is thermodynamics
>>
>>130692477
Basically, say a stock is 100 bucks. What you're doing is placing a delayed order to sell those stocks to someone at that price, but they're stocks you don't actually have.

So in a week, the order needs to be filled, and you're forced to buy stocks at whatever the current price is to fill it. If the stocks are now 50 bucks a pop, you're still selling them for 100, so you make a lot of profit.
>>
>>130692477
Someone wants to buy something, but not right now, maybe they want it in a week or two. You sign a contract to sell it to them at the current price. You hope the price goes down, so that when it comes time to deliver, you can buy it for less than the contract says. Of course, if the price goes up, that's too bad for you, you still owe them.
>>
if parents are not responsible enough to take their kids out of the car they sure as shit aren't going to buy this.
>>
>>130692249
Yes i believe air needs to blow over the Freon to create cool air. So the device will just blow cold air on the baby right? Seems like it will work.
>>
>>130685568

>The Oasis would respond to rising temperatures by emitting cool air and use an antenna to signal parents

This would work far better as some form of system that automatically triggers the car's AC and then uses 3g/4g to message the parents. Having an in-car device wouldn't work as well because all you're doing is attempting to cool a region of air in a closed system which would be very tricky to do with a small, non-obstructive device.
>>
>>130691622
No, because orks make working technology.
>>
>>130685568
It isn't illegal there?
If you leave your kid in a car here somebody will smash your window and the national news will call you a dopey cunt.
>>
>>130688596
>shortage of funds
>dressed like upper middle class
I wonder if they bought the niggers clothes and took photos in a studio or if they fell for "we don have no money, please gib, whitey".
>>
>>130692647
>Do these kids die, because they were "forgotten" or because some parents legitimately don't give a shit and are also probably on drugs?
That question probably has a million different answers.
>>
>>130688472
Thats what im saying, would this not encourage more low iqs to leave their children unattented in hot cars? Not to mention the probable flaws in tyrones design.
>>
File: what did he mean with this.jpg (162KB, 752x299px) Image search: [Google]
what did he mean with this.jpg
162KB, 752x299px
>>130689393
>The whole premise is retarded because it's an invention that's supposed to excuse leaving your fucking child alone in a car for extended periods of time.
No, anon. The whole premise is retarded because 99,999999% of the time your car will get hot as fuck without a baby inside, making the device telling the police that your car is getting hot inside even though it has no way to know there is a baby there something very annoying.

To be useful it needs to be turned on if you are going to forget a baby inside of the car, which is a retarded reason to have this device. If you can remember to turn the device on, you can remember to NOT leave the baby inside the car unless you actually plan to kill it.
>>
>>130692172
The money is to produce his idea.

If he was white, this would be a "look at this beautiful inspirational kid - white race master race"

In general I think we do better as the white race, but even I admit that there's good kids in other races.

Cmon guys, focus on some real fucking issues here, not the wailing on the kid that just wants to be a productive member of society
>>
File: 1496653259257.png (133KB, 339x296px) Image search: [Google]
1496653259257.png
133KB, 339x296px
>>130692408
It's irrelevant because that wasn't your argument, dipshit. You can't just change your argument mid-discourse and pretend you weren't wrong.
>>130692463
And that was my first post to you, you fucking brain dead mongoloid. Holy shit it's like you're too stupid to think anyone can mock you.
>The device doesn't work. It can't work. It can't be feasible
Maybe. But this wasn't your argument. Your argument was that it's impractical therefore it's conception is stupid, the nigger is stupid, and so is the media. This is an obvious non sequitur, you stupid idiot. And when I show you to be fucking retarded, all you do is assume I'm a nigger and that I'm from reddit. You, sir, are the one too stupid to be here, seeing as you apparently challenge for stupidity and your misunderstandings for intellectual superiority.
>literally just a stupid monkey at anything he very clearly doesn't understand "NO U! UR STUPID!"
Fuck off, newfag. No one as stupid as you could possibly have been here for long, so just go back.
>>130692977
>Honest question: how old are you?
>you're too stupid to hop on the nigger-hate bandwagon and are challenging my fallacious reasoning, therefore you must be intellectually inferior.
>i know, i'll ask him his age and if he says young, i'll say "ha, knew it!" and if he says old, i'll say "you seem a bit cognitively underdeveloped for you age!" heh, he'll never know what hit 'em.
I assure you, idiot, that between us, you are the stupid one.
>y-you didn't answer my question
That's because it's a trap regardless of my age, idiot.
>Follow-up: isn't it true you are a (low iq) nigger defending a dumb little niglet in order to convince yourself that blacks are capable of being more than just niggers?
No, stupid. He is probably a dumb low-IQ nigger and his ""invention"" will probably fail. But your reasoning that everything about what he's doing is necessarily stupid is below low-IQ-nigger-tier. Learn to think for yourself instead of jumping on bandwagons.
>>
>>130693689
>>130692647

Some people just have no idea that it's dangerous.
>>
>>130693855
>If he was white, this would be a "look at this beautiful inspirational kid - white race master race"

Do you have any real world examples of a white kid being lauded for having a non-idea?
>>
I can't believe the GoFundMe page hasn't been posted yet.
>www gofundme com/endhotcardeaths
Use the comments to tell people what a fucking scam this is.
>>
>>130685568
>>130688855
>>
>>130688520
Wait, won't that just make babies that can survive 110 F. cars in the summer.
>>
>>130687487
That just means that that there are suckers to pump and dump. That's why he wants to short them.
>>
Look at this BASED black guy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Dwight

If we cared about fixing the black race we'd have taken his seed and implanted it in thousands of Shaniqua's but noooo that's taboo.
>>
>>130693748
You could probably detect presence of a kid or animal with carbon dioxide content of the air in the car. That way, they wouldn't have to be in a specific seat. The device could have a local alarm that sounds before the emergency call is made, so if it were an adult in the car, they could halt it.
>>
>>130694071
>It's irrelevant because that wasn't your argument
Dude i read your post and then responded to you
I didnt respond to you before, i just responded to that bowel movement of an argument.
>>
>>130694497
No, it just kills a part of the genetic line of stupid people.
>>
>>130694796
Protip: "Irrelevance" is only relevant to the argument at hand. You can't just jump in an argument and yell "Of course it's relevant" if you don't know what the arguments are, which you apparently didn't.
>>
>>130694198
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbey_Fleck

http://theinventors.org/library/inventors/blwristies.htm

http://www.post-gazette.com/business/businessnews/2008/07/05/Magnetic-wallpaper-attracts-teens/stories/200807050120
>>
>>130694973
>>130694796
Yay, let's argue about arguing!
>>
File: 1496675630648.png (220KB, 1155x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1496675630648.png
220KB, 1155x1006px
>>130694071
>And that was my first post to you, you fucking brain dead mongoloid. Holy shit it's like you're too stupid to think anyone can mock you.
>now you're moving goal posts and changing your argument.
Jesus fucking Christ you are stupid. You can't see the contradictions in your own words. Good god.

Also, you ARE from plebbit. And you ARE stupid. It's not even funny how far inferior you are to me intellectually. Let me once more try to bash some wisdom into your dense head: There are exactly two ways for this device to work: 1) as an air conditioner, i.e., as a device cooling the frying baby, 2) as a baby alarm, i.e., as a device to warn the parents of the baby's distress. Both of these already exist, i.e., this cunt has invented nothing. The only thing it could do is improve either of these somehow, but that's really god damn unlikely.

>Fuck off, newfag. No one as stupid as you could possibly have been here for long, so just go back.
Let me give you a hint you liberal types neve seem to understand: Using our insults against ourselves doesn't work. It's because they are not true that way. Calling me a newfag, a cuck, a snowflake etc., would have zero weight, because none of that is true.

And one final bit of wisdom: Try not to post here ever again. You truly are well below average. It is obvious to anyone reading your posts. You probably are a nigger. Therefore, the only thing this place can offer to you is a bunch of painful truths. And there's nothing you could offer to any of us. Good bye.
>>
>>130694973
Irrelevant
>>
>>130695044
And even though they're pretty useless ideas, there's still nothing wrong with a kid inventing something

In the case of the little black boy, his idea is actually to help others
>>
>>130695273
His "invention" is such good skeptic fuel though because of how shit the idea is.
>>
/pol/ btfo again
>>
>>130685568
Yeah--I get it. Niggers suck ooga booga etc etc. However, I really don't see the problem with this. At least he's using his brain for proactive and creative endeavors instead of aspiring to become a rapper or hoodrat.
>>
>>130694973
I responded to a part of your argumant where you said: >How does the device know there's an infant in the car?
Dunno, irrelevant
I responded to that bit, its beyond rediculous to say that.
Who would argue about it being practical when there is no indication of it actually working?
The guy you responded to didnt even mention something being impractical he said how the fuck does it work??
And you call it potentially practical who gives a fuck he said how does it work..
>>
>>130694973
What exactly are you arguing for? It isn't clear anymore.
>>
File: takethatrewinditback.gif (81KB, 160x220px) Image search: [Google]
takethatrewinditback.gif
81KB, 160x220px
>>130690498
I'm gonna build a water-to-gold machine. it's only a clay model right now but the gist of it is that you put water in one end, and fucking gold comes out the other!! How does it work? Well... I haven't gotten to that part yet but if you give me $20,000 I'll figure it out.
>>
>>130694198
I remember some article bragging about how a 5 year old said he'd prefer nothing for Christmas if other needier kids could get those gifts. I think they were white people, and clearly well off enough that Christmas is not a reward in the kids mind but another day of getting toys and unimportant things.
>>
>>130695044
Those are shit inventions. But so far, the black kid's idea is to just say what he wants his invention to be able to do. Much more shit, tbqh.
>>
>>130695273
>help others by scamming 25k from them and never inventing an actual product
Yeah I reckon that's the highest expectation for niggers.
>>
>>130686398
Doot doot 4u
>>
>>130696330
His device wouldn't be that difficult to make but his model is too small. He basically wants to build a "smart" air condition that can communicate with smart phones and send out an alert that X kid's deadbeat parents need to come check on their child. I'm surprised such a thing hasn't been invented already.
>>
>>130693855
>focus on some real fucking issues here
Meh just a couple memes and people debatting how the thing wont work.
How the fuck do you make a tiny box that works like your ac in your car while signalling the parents?
This is some imma make a timemachine cute kid shit with a cancerous go fund me page.
>>
>>130692477
large funds like pension firms have stock in a company that they wish to keep for years, they talk to brokers who find people wanting to short or bet it will go down in price. The broker will sell the shares, hold the money and let people bet about it. At the end of each deal the broker will buy the shares back from the market and return them to the pension fund.

tiny interest % is charged overnight and in whatever currency the shares are held, every night for the priviledge and paid to the pension fund, this is their gain from this.

the better has $100 in cash and the share value is 1$ on an exchange, the better bets $10 for every 0.01% or point the share falls in value. the broker sells 900 shares and the total risk is 900$, there is a gap to make sure they can buy the shares back close to the price they need, if the price rises by 0.10% or really 0.9% to make sure it's safe, they will buy them back, take the $100 from the better and return the shares to the pension fund.

the shares fall in value by 0.5% or 50 points, the better closes the deal, the broker pays the better $490, buys the shares for $500 from the open market and returns them to the pension fund.

pension fund makes small interest every night, ends up owning the same number of shares at the same value as if they had done nothing, takes no risk.

broker charges a small amount each time you bet , they automatically sell or buy shares once you reach a margin call , this means you owe more to the borker than you have in cash. If the bet is going your way, like the share price is falling they have no risk and can buy the shares when you close without losing out on the deal.

the better depoists cash to cover any risk to the broker, if the share price moves up the broker takes that cash and buys, so there is no risk to them. the btter also gears their bet, they bet $10 a point or 0.01% , once the bet is going their way, ie down they make $1000 each 1 percent it falls
>>
>>130696069
Only that "It's impractical therefore it's stupid," is a non sequitur, which idiot, pseudo/pol/acks are misinterpreting as "i love niggers."
>>
>>130696330
>I'm gonna build a water-to-gold machine.
Bit of a false analogy, don't you think?
>>
>>130696919
Dude it has no indication of ever fucking working thats the point im argueing.
>>
>>130697059
How about: I'm going to build a pocket A/C that will cool down a small room. Here's my playdough brick. I don't know any specifics yet, but I know I can make it work.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>130695099
>Jesus fucking Christ you are stupid.
You don't have enough information to deduce that. My argument is sound and irrefutable, which isn't hard as it is only that your ""argument"" is stupid and easily-refuted.
>You can't see the contradictions in your own words.
There are none. Stupidly misunderstanding something doesn't imply it's wrong, which I'm sure is a mechanism you've developed so you don't have to discover that you're stupid. Stupidly misunderstanding something can also imply... that you're stupid. Good god.
>Also, you ARE from plebbit.
If I were from reddit, I would just hop on bandwagons because I can't think for myself, like you apparently have here.
>And you ARE stupid.
Gotta say, I was not expecting the random capitalizations. You got me.
>It's not even funny how far inferior you are to me intellectually.
How big is your dick, too?
>There are exactly two ways for this device to work
Your argument wasn't that the device won't work but that the device is impractical therefore the nigger and the media are stupid. My argument is only that this is an obvious non sequitur, and really stupid, ill-conceived reasoning. You then decided to move the goal posts by changing your argument to "the nigger and the media are stupid because the device would never work," to which I responded, yeah maybe. You are repeating an argument I never contested nor am contesting because you are (laughably) the one who is stupid here.
>Let me give you a hint you liberal types neve seem to understand
My calling you out on your stupid babby bandwagon reasoning doesn't mean I'm a liberal-type, you fucking pod. I agree that the nigger and the media are probably stupid and that the device will probably fail. I never once argued otherwise. My only contention here is that your reasoning has been ill-conceived and fallacious such that it's indicative th you just immediately jumped on the bandwagon and decided your opinion because you can't think for yourself.
>>>/reddit/
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.