[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YouTube is now promoting #MoreThanARefugee in its logo to su

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 161245.jpg (190KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
161245.jpg
190KB, 960x960px
YouTube is now promoting #MoreThanARefugee in its logo to support Refugees in Europe. How about we visit the Video and leave some Redpills in the comments?

The hashtag video already has a lot of downvotes and anti refugee comments but I'm sure we can add more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc
>>
>>130673816
not long now until jewtube disables comments
>>
The weird part is that it is the natives killing refugees.
>>
Post as much racism on youtube as possible. All so i hope youtube dies suck my dick and kiss my ass you kike sandnigger faggot cunt dick face nigger spic sperm bastard nigger faggots. Fat nigger faggots.
>>
>>130673816
>Boohoo refugees are people too
Yes, what of it
>Well, they deserve a shot at Western lifestyle just as much as you do
No, I was born here
>It was mere luck, nationalism makes no sense because you don't choose where you're born
Not entirely, it was luck to the extent I was the one sperm to make it to my mom's ovaries. Beside that, it's a series of choices made by ancestors, and they built this land so I could have a decent life on it.
>They also chose to destroy these poor refugees' homes
My people haven't had any expansion wars since the 11th century or so and it was against other Europeans.
>But you're white and the white man is fucking up middle-east and Africa
My skin color is white, but I do not associate with the war industrial complex rich bankers have, and I have no say in their action.

Seriously though, why don't they stay in their own shithole and fix it, or not ruin any help we could give them?
>>
>>130675216
>>Well, they deserve a shot at Western lifestyle just as much as you do
This is my favourite quote. As if a billionaire has the right to tell me what I do with my inheritance
>>
File: 1458089224195.jpg (286KB, 868x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1458089224195.jpg
286KB, 868x1440px
>>130674664
>>
Youtube is now deleting top comments
>>
Islamic Terrorists: More than a refugee
Rape Gang: More than a refugee
>>
File: scream.jpg (16KB, 500x565px) Image search: [Google]
scream.jpg
16KB, 500x565px
Why are they so goddamn biased
>>
>>130673816
Have all of your friends block youtube and google ads.

Google survives off of ad revenue. I wont even go into all of the morally bankrupt stuff they do, the point is that its time for them to die.

Block all google and youtube ads. Go to every normie you know and teach them all to block ads too. For the ones that are too incompetent (grandparents), go ahead and block the ads for them and install a good white list that will allow most websites to still function.
>>
File: I2kJvVF.png (34KB, 870x428px) Image search: [Google]
I2kJvVF.png
34KB, 870x428px
>>
>>130677946
Took enough time. Considering it is jewgle behind the helm, jewtube is really bad when it comes to forcing the impression of a unified narrative. They could take a lesson from plebbit.
>>
>>130678427
I use a mac PowerPC and can hardly watch YouTube anyway kek
>>
File: globaltv.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
globaltv.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>
>>130679778
QUICK RUNDOWN PLS
>>
>>130679778
sauce?
>>
>>130678933
That's more accurate than they will acknowledge.
>>
File: 1490209796030.jpg (411KB, 1234x1522px) Image search: [Google]
1490209796030.jpg
411KB, 1234x1522px
BUMP
>>
>>130673816
ich bin ein berliner
>>
>>130678933
Function disabled already.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.