[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have a cuck stamp? Any flag with a little union jack attached

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: australian_flag.jpg (230KB, 2500x1341px) Image search: [Google]
australian_flag.jpg
230KB, 2500x1341px
Do you have a cuck stamp?
Any flag with a little union jack attached to it is announcing to the world that they are the property of Great Britain i.e. you're cucks.
>>
I wonder who could be behind this post
>>
File: nederlandse-vlag-koningsdag.jpg (77KB, 1504x1000px) Image search: [Google]
nederlandse-vlag-koningsdag.jpg
77KB, 1504x1000px
>>130672798

Normally we don't.

But sometimes cucks in my country add an orange ribbon to shot they are the property of the King.
>>
File: British Empire Flags.jpg (169KB, 1314x873px) Image search: [Google]
British Empire Flags.jpg
169KB, 1314x873px
>>
File: 1463692468793.jpg (597KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1463692468793.jpg
597KB, 1920x1200px
>>130672798
N-not anymore

but we went from being cucked to uncucking ourselves then turning back into cucks in the (current year)
>>
>>130673776
Still have the same queen.
Try again cuck syrup
>>
>>130673661
just look at all those cuck stamps
>>
>>130673928
>Implying the Queen or the Royal family has any ability whatsoever to cuck anyone these days

>Implying the same Queen is also not your Queen, thus making you a cuck as well even if such a thing was possible.
>>
>>130672798
honestly, i would be all for getting our independence, but in the current climate im scared of what they would put in our constitution. should of been done a couple of decades ago desu.
>>
>>130672798
I do not think you quite understand what the word cuck means. Unless part of their being property of Great Britain means they are giving up their wives to others, they are not cucks.
>>
>>130674490
>im scared of what they would put in our constitution.

>Bogans insist that cigarettes and booze are a human right
>Abos demand the keys to...well, everything in Australia to make up for being colonized. WE CENTRELINK NAO
>Melbourne insists that everyone catching the gay is enshrined consitutionally
>Evryone is assigned the pronoun 'cunt'
>>
>>130672798
Imagine having the Scottish and Irish flags inside your own. That would mean two countries are cucking you, that woul...
oh wait....
>>
>>130672798
lol no!
Not like you never tried tho
>>
File: 1497530704124.jpg (53KB, 680x776px) Image search: [Google]
1497530704124.jpg
53KB, 680x776px
well, only canada had the balls to tell you to fuck right off with that union jack shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.