[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Otto Warmbier was in a coma and transported to a hospital where

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_1070.jpg (275KB, 1242x1254px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1070.jpg
275KB, 1242x1254px
Otto Warmbier was in a coma and transported to a hospital where he died.

Does it sound strange that he lived through transportation, randomly dying a week later?

Is it possible that the government killed him because he failed an initiation into whatever secret-society he was trying to join (see picture)? What are the odds that he was actually there for hazing and failed?

Time for autists to unite.
>>
>>130663397
His parents took him off life support because he had no brain activity, anon. There's no conspiracy here-- life support can cost tens of thousands of dollars per day at some hospitals.
>>
>>130663397
It honestly wouldn't surprise me if a family member held a pillow over his face. He was a vegetable.
>>
>>130663397
My guess would be that he was on life support and comatose, likely brain dead, when they shipped him back to his parents. After doctors said "yeah he's fucked" they likely removed the feeding tube and let him die, but that would make for a hell of a news story so it's being covered as a natural death.
>>
>>130663559

All they had to do was pull the plug. Machines were all that could keep him alive-- his brain didn't react to electric shock whatsoever which is technically beyond a vegetative state.

If there's any conspiracy here, then it's probably that keeping him alive as a political pawn got too expensive for the Norks and that's the only reason why he was given back in the first place.
>>
It's a new chapter of his CIA employment. The identity known as Auto Warmbeer is dead.
>>
Plot twist

He's been a vegetable for almost a year now.

The Norks tortured this poor fuck and accidentally vegetated him, and they didn't want to pay any longer to keep him alive for 14 more years, so they made up some bullshit story and sent him back to us.
>>
>>130663397

Norks beat him within an inch of his life, gave him severe brain damage, sent him back home so he didn't die on their hands.
>>
-=- Daily Reminder -=-
(((Otto Warmbier))) was a Jew.

"Otto Warmbier was born on December 12, 1994, to Fred and Cindy (née Garber) Warmbier and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio, to a family of American-Jewish descent"

"He was active in the Hillel Jewish campus organization at the University of Virginia, and had visited Israel in a Birthright Israel heritage trip for young Jewish adults."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Warmbier
>>
File: literally ebay.png (521KB, 1154x808px) Image search: [Google]
literally ebay.png
521KB, 1154x808px
>>130663397
>itz a conspiracy
It's not. He was a stupid kid who did a stupid thing, for bragging rights. He was only being kept alive by machines.

>muh car
Use your fucking brains.

You know he could've easily gone to an online store and designed/ordered a "North Korean banner". He had enough money for a trip there, he could afford to buy a damn banner himself and avoid the hassle if this was true. Unless the used car was a hot wheels, it wasn't going to cost more than a banner.

>muh secret society, muh initiation
He was already in it. It was literally a "secret" philanthropy group, fucking nothing. They're just like business/service fraternities.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z_Society
>>
>>130664226
Think for a second how cucked that scenario makes your country look. Not only did they agree to bring back a useless member of your society, they paid for the specialized medical and transportation logistics needed in flying a comatose patient stateside. Assuming the government flew him and not shipped him, vegetable and all, home.
>>
>>130663397
>>130663552 This
There is no conspiracy except the gooks beat him half to death about a year ago and it became evident to them that he wasn't getting better but instead getting worse so they shipped him back here so he would die on U.S. soil instead of gookland so the gooks can deny responsibility.
>>
>>130664716
Leave nobody behind, no matter the cost.
>>
>>130664716
It was a gigantic failure. Nice to see the US taken down a peg though, and this was a great way for NK to do it.
>>
>>130664716

Cucked?

Consider for a moment how big the brick was that Jong shat when he was told:

SUPREME COMMANDER! THE AMERICAN IS A POTATO! WE CHOKED HIM OUT TOO LONG AND HE'S NEVER WAKING UP AGAIN!

The Norks are terrified we are going to use any excuse to obliterate them, which we very well could for this mistreatment of a U.S. Citizen.

Right now, Jong is probably tucked beneath 5 blankets, crying his eyes out that we're going to storm his bedroom and rape him with a broom handle before putting a shotgun shell between his eyes.
>>
>>130664892
Question to generate thought: At any time during the US election and subsequent inauguration, do you believe Otto's conditioned severely deteriorated as planned (in order to ship a vegetable to the US) or was the timing purely coincidence?
>>
>>130663397
To all the retards here saying they pulled the plug. He could breathe on his own he was just a vegetable. What likely happened is they stopped giving him fluids and allowed him to die.
>>
>>130665136
There are two more americans in Kim's cells. That Warmbeer even got the 15 year sentence meant he was bottom of the totem pole in terms of trade value. They literally could have made up any cause of death such as 1st worlder meets physical labor but still they decided to cut his useless ass loose.
>>
>>130664920
Non Americans do not understand this concept because they are cowards.
>>
>>130663552
b-but he was walked, without life support, between transportation.

His family should totally sue North Korea for his loss.

Cynical thought - Trump threatened North Korea in order to get him back, and the norks said 'sure' but brain fucked him first.
>>
>>130665312
I know I said a year ago but it could have been 6-18 months ago. I think they beat the living fuck out of him 6-18 months ago and realized he was fucked so they kept him alive until his injuries healed enough so they could make up the botcholism story hoping we wouldn't know his condition was caused by a beating. I think they planned to send him back the whole time once they knew he was brain dead.
>>
>>130663397
No. They OD’d him on some truth serum-type drug and he went into clinical death. They didn’t revive him in time and his brain was left permanently damaged. I’m sure it is an internal fuckup for which people have paid with their lives. Not that it absolves NK.
>>
>>130665136
Nice fantasy - I'll take it.
>>
Probably did a ton a drugs soon as he hit stateside and fried his brain the all-american way. #1 cause of comas short of natural organ failure is pharmaceuticals, this fact from americlaps' own insurance companies.
>>
Why didn't the norks just let him die in north korea and say he was in labor camp and then never show his face again?
>>
>>130665136

Is this what you fat retards actually believe?

There's a reason you haven't, and will not, do shit. You are terrified of the potential loss of life at the hands of NK. You lost to rice farmers with ww2 era equipment. NO would blow your sissy faggot forces the fuck out.
>>
>>130664624
>He was a stupid kid who did a stupid thing, for bragging rights

Plenty of mind readers very actively posting.
CIA/Mossad?
>>
>>130663397
witness protection
>>
>>130666275
He was bumming out the other inmates and prison staff with his drooling, incontinence and general rambling. Morale was an all-time low whenever he was around.
>>
File: OX.png (3MB, 2410x1604px) Image search: [Google]
OX.png
3MB, 2410x1604px
>>130666339
>being this paranoid
I'm in his fraternity (different school) and i've spoken to people at UVA who knew him personally. Not E-V-E-R-Y thing is the kikes, they've got better things to do than steal Nork banners m8.
>>
>>130666328
>muh nam
>muh jungle gooks in tunnels

We've advanced much since then. We won't even need footsoliders this round.

We're going to drone strike the fuck out of the Norks, from cool video overpriced video game chairs in the Nevada desert.

top kek, samsung
>>
>>130663985
>fukn five star post
>gets ignored
>>
>>130663397
The N. Koreans probably released him knowing he would die very shortly after.
They did as a slap in the face to Trump and Americans.
>>
>>130666763

>muh advancement

Which is why you got btfo in Iraq and Afghanistan vs random sandniggers who don't even use iron sights?
>>
>>130666705
Somebody keeps roleplaying as his fratbro but when challenged for 4chan-tier proof, always weasels out and never posts timestamped pix of their engraved paddle. Surely this thread will be the exception.
>>
>>130663397
anthrax
>>
Wait, he was in a perisistant vegetative state, not a coma, so he could survive without life support. The only way to 'pull the plug' is to stop feeding him and it takes weeks to starve to death. How did he die?
>>
RL Neuromancer
>>
>>130663552
>>130663559
I would expect no less from my loved ones. I never want to be a burden on society.
>>
>>130666049
Imagine what they did to the bumbling minion who did the choking...
>>
>>130666328
Nah, if we get someone like Nixon in the presidency shit is going down
>>
Why don't we just bomb north korea? Nobody fucking cares about them.
I don't get how it'd be hard to at least send in some dudes to take out the officials.
>>
File: Shithead Otto.jpg (2MB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
Shithead Otto.jpg
2MB, 2304x1728px
>>130663397
>>
>>130665964

Not sure about the drug overdose, but this was probably the case and the people responsible for it were probably killed/jailed.
>>
>>130663397
Look at how he was being moved around in front of hundreds of international cameras

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mTZjWePlxI

>right at the beginning of the video
>forcefully smash his head against solid oak door and then manhandle him along afterwards

Now imagine how he was treated behind the scenes
>>
>>130663397
I work in the medical field, and no, not really. There are numerous reasons why a person can fall into a coma and why someone's health takes a steep dive suddenly. I had a buddy of mine be diagnosed with HLH despite being healthy and fit. He had four pulmonary embolisms, which he lived through by a miracle, and was doing great in his treatment. He died a week before he was scheduled to be released and continue treatment at home, despite beating the odds for a while. I've seen it happen with patients too.

I don't find him dying being suspicious, but how he got into a coma may be another story. Some conditions are time sensitive and require immediate attention, and I highly doubt the Norks have sophisticated medicine that can treat hardly anything.

t. Navy Corpsman
>>
File: Photo1.png (356KB, 499x666px) Image search: [Google]
Photo1.png
356KB, 499x666px
>>130666970
I'd rather not let myself be identified by posting my unique paddle. Here's my manual & badge, satisfied?
>>
Don't be a shitty half-assed operative for the intelligence community, then you won't die in North Korea or Iran.
Also, guy was a kike, so good riddance, thank Kimmy!
>>
File: 1469401400379.jpg (152KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1469401400379.jpg
152KB, 1200x900px
>>130664892
>There is no conspiracy
>>
>>130663397
Conclusive evidence that DPRK healthcare > American capitalist healthcare
>>
>>130668820
alrighty then. can you spot who the designated langley scouts are in your uni? they are usually in humanities and registrar departments
>>
>>130663985
>The identity known as Auto Warmbeer is dead.
>Auto
Did they turn him into Knight Rider?
>>
>>130666920
>Which is why you got btfo in Iraq and Afghanistan

When?
>>
>>130666970
I am from Cincinnati and my brother is acquaintances with his best friend growing up.

I don't give a damn about your conspiracy theories, but some people don't actually LARP over the internet all the time like you and actually have lives were they meet real people.
>>
>>130663397
>Be Otto.
>Life is good.
>Travel to North Korea.
>Funny poster on the wall, thinks it would be cool to show it to your friends back home.
>Get caught.
>Comdemned to forced labour/get beaten daily by norks.
>In one of the beatdowns, gets brain damaged.
>Norks keep your body alive using machines, while your brain is already dead.
>Get returned to your homeland.
>Doctors tell your parents nothing can be done to save your life.
>Cuts life support.
If you are bluepilled enough, that's case closed.
>>
>>130669224
Don't be so butthurt, timestamped proofs for personal claims are 4chan tradition, it keeps convos honest. One of his bros skipped your six degrees of social proofing and actually delivered in this very thread, shut up and learn from his example.
>>
>>130666920
It must suck to have to reach so hard only to fall flat. Better luck on the next one anon.
>>
>>130669507
Sorry, I am just sad for Otto and his family.

I am extra sad because I know that I am one of the kinds of people who would go to North Korea just like Otto did.

He lived a hero's life. He died as an adventurer, not by a car accident or from a heart attack or withering away. He is an example for all of us Western Men to follow.
>>
This faggot went over to NK a fruit and came back a vegetable.
>>
>>130663397
Otto doesn't exist and nobody should care.
>>
>>130670105
> Go to a country with no white people
> steal something from native people
> get killed by native people
Please go and do all of the above. For the glory of your master race.
>>
He was a CIA nigger
>>
>>130669148
>langley scouts
It's always the white males who don't also look like skeletons. The registrars office/humanities are otherwise full of; minorities, women and nu-males so they aren't hard to spot.
>>
>>130663397
> The American deep state assassinated a Jew for stealing a poster in North Korea
Yeah..no. The whole braindead-keeping-him-alive-was-a-waste thing seems more legit.
>>
>>130664624
You're retarded for believing the absurd story obviously created by the North Korean government.
>>
>>130670548
This is what we do, we go where no man has gone before. And sometimes we burn e erything to the ground because reasons
>>
>>130670977
What are you talking about? I DON'T believe the story they created.
He was a college kid on a trip who tried to steal something to be funny and got fucking killed for it.

(Le CIA, Le secret society, le payed operative) is the fake story.
>>
>>130664920
says the only Western country that doesn't pay ransom
>>
File: 1494004932119.jpg (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494004932119.jpg
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>130663397
Fucking commies holy shit I'm angry, I'm going to fucking shoot all the commies I can get my hands on, Jessus fucking christ why am I so angry?
>>
>>130668820
lol gr8 proof, hows that link you to the vegetable?
>>
>>130671232
You do still believe the NK story that he tried to take something.
>>
>>130666328 How about drones?
>>
>>130671266
>happy holidays
>>
>>130671531
There was a video of someone taking the poster down, it could* have been somebody else but there's really no rhyme or reason for them to do that.

They didn't get anything out of us for doing it, and now the kid is dead so tension is ratcheting up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkqHUToXHic

To claim that it's "definitely fake" is dumb, but i'm willing to allow the possibility* that it was.
>>
>>130663397

Can we go five minutes without you fucking chimps inventing yet another retarded conspiracy theory?

We really need to stop allowing the mentally ill to vote.
>>
>>130670600
You have to run over the CIA niggers faggots they glow in the dark
>>
>>130666145
He came back in a coma....
>>
>>130671968
Noth Korea is known to do this kind of shit to Japanese visitors, for no apparent reaspn whatsoever. The possible underlying reason might be they think he was a spy. They randomly think a certain perceglntage of tourists might be spies.
>>
>>130668570
It looks like he was being uncooperative and they had to drag him along. He was also a whiny bitch. That is probably not a good combination for a Yank to have in North Korea.

What a fucking idiot
>>
>>130671263
We pay for SEALs instead
>>
>Otto Warmbier

What's his mom's name? Helga Oktoberfest? I bet his Italian cousin is called Fettuccino Spaghettino.

That name sounds like a fucking cartoon character holy shit.
>>
>>130676947
Kek. I hazily remember he got nabbed over a year ago, I was in the original thread and was waiting for someone to comment on how ridiculous and cliche his workname was, like how a total clueless, bright-eyed tool would think what international espionage would be like. Only more than year later does it come.

Don't be too hard on him, he's an alumnus of the too-obvious-and-incompetent-he-couldn't-possibly-be-a school of cover identity crafting.
>>
File: 1fe.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1fe.png
59KB, 658x662px
>>130676947
>>130677923
You guys sound worse than Alex Jones rn.
Otto was in a fraternity, tons of people knew him.

Not everything is a conspiracy.
>>
>>130678360
Dude, do you think fresh langley recruits are bereft of complete social maps before they get recruited, but are totally mysterious nobodies? Do you think a new recruit will tell his social network his employer's identity after signing the nda? I'm in a fraternity, tons of people know me. Maybe I'm a conspiracy.
>>
>>130674395
FUCKING RIGHT GOD DAMN I LOVE AMERICA.
>>
>>130663397
this theory fails for the simple reason that no UVA secret society is legit enough for that
>>
> North Korea unlawfully kills one of your citizens through torture to the point of turning him brain dead
> Your tough talking President blames the previous President instead of doing anything about this

How does it feel America knowing your President is now a confirmed cuck?
>>
>>130663397

Interesting article from the Daily Stormer.

https://www.dailystormer.com/otto-warmbier-and-why-the-jews-hate-north-korea/

gist of the article:

>There is some evidence to suggest Otto Warmbier was jewish/crypto jew/shabbos goy that infiltrated the Methodist Church.
>Otto, took a trip to Israel through (((birthright))), and had a rabbi?
>Otto belonged to a secret society in the university called "Z Society", allegedly this is a pipeline into the CIA.
>The west, read (((them))), are obsessed with vilifying North Korea, and while North Korea is a brutal dictatorship, (((our elites))) have particularly brainwashed us to believe they are always the enemy.
>According to the North Koreans, Otto was a spy. Is there chance that the Koreans were right about this claim?
>Given how risky it is to steal a propaganda piece from North Korea, perhaps Otto was completing his "hazing" ritual for his future career in the CIA and Intelligence underworld.

The fact that he mysteriously dies after safely making it back to the US has just made this even fishier in my mind. Even if at first I sort of dismissed this whole article by the Daily Stormer. If there is any truth to the allegations above, after Otto blew his spy cover and soiled his name he had to either rot in a north Korean prison or disappear forever. It certainly seems possible
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.