[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muslim is waiting for a white apology march after Finsbury Park

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-06-20-21-25-33_1.jpg (206KB, 1076x1060px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-20-21-25-33_1.jpg
206KB, 1076x1060px
Having to prove that not all Muslims are terrorists has become an unfortunate duty. After Finsbury Park, should we expect white people to do the same?

White people have the luxury of being treated as individuals

meanwhile

Muslims need to constantly prove that they are harmless, that they love freedom, that they are not murders

>"I want to kill Muslims" he said after he killed a Muslim and injured at least 10 others.

>After the gut wrenching attack on Westminster Bridge in March, it took the Muslim Council of Britain minutes to release a statement condemning the assault.

>After the Manchester suicide bombing hundreds of Muslims felt that they needed to march for peace. Young Muslim men stood on busy street corners giving out free hugs in an attempt to prove to their fellow citizens that there is nothing fundamentally violent about them.

>This has become the norm for Muslims.

>Muslims need to constantly prove that they are harmless, that they love freedom, that they are not murderers, that they do not approve of killing, that they completely, wholly and fully denounce and reject the unspeakable heinous actions of criminals who happen to call themselves Muslims.

>"Not in our name," has become their mantra, a mantra imposed on them because for some reason their personal beliefs automatically classify them as suspects.

>Today, I urge Piers Morgan to do everything he can to root out white extremists in the midst of his community

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.