[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"hello citizen this is a checkpoint to check insurance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 11

File: dui-checkpoint_salt_lake_city.jpg (42KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
dui-checkpoint_salt_lake_city.jpg
42KB, 500x282px
>"hello citizen this is a checkpoint to check insurance and registration, I also noticed you didn't have a seatbelt on so I will have to right you a ticket for that, please step out the car for a quick search"

What do?
>>
am i being detained!
>>
Have you ever read the Articles of Confederation?
>>
>not wearing a seatbelt
Why am I a nigger though
>>
Cap those niggas and speed off

SCEEEEEERRRRREEECCHH
>>
>right me a ticket

Don't you mean "write" me a ticket officer?
>>
>>130658546

First I ask how one "rights" a ticket.

>>130658694

The answer is yes. I don't know why people think this is somehow the magic answer. A checkpoint is, in fact, a detention, and one that U.S. courts have ruled constitutional in their limited scope. Of course, we could debate whether that court decision is objectively proper, but that doesn't change the fact that screeching, "Am I being detained?!" does absolutely nothing.
>>
File: miss.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
miss.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>130658546
At least Obama protected our individual rights
>>
>>130659141
yeah that's what he was doing
>>
File: bathroom.jpg (24KB, 236x303px) Image search: [Google]
bathroom.jpg
24KB, 236x303px
>>130658546
Go ahead officer, no problem.

tfw you don't sweat shit like this because you're not a fuck up.
>>
File: marco.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
marco.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>130658546
>give necessary documents to police as required by law while operating a vehicle on public road
>make small talk with the cop, treat him like a real human bean
>be given a friendly and informal warning for committing a minor infraction, or at worst a small fine
>continue forward in life

its just crazy enough to work
>>
When you sign for your driver's license, you agree to this as well as breathalyzer checks.

Just wear your fucking seat belt?
>>
>>130658546
>I will have to right you
>right

Right.
Anyway, I would apologize for not wearing a seat-belt since it's a violation and quite stupid, get out of the car and ask them to be careful with my shit.
>>
>insurance
Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured, but not everyone must prove they are a citizen. Now consider that many of those who refuse, or are unable, to prove they are citizens will receive free insurance paid for by those who are forced to buy insurance because they are citizens.
>America
your country is terrible
>>
AM I BEING DETAINED?
>>
Yeah you bitch about your rights until a drunk driver rams you into the next world.
>>
I have concealed carry for a reason.
>>
>>130658546
>unironically being a nonwhite

DON'T DO THIS
>>
I AM A GLOBAL CITIZEN OF THE FREE WORLD YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY OVER ME
>>
>>130659407
>make small talk with the cop, treat him like a real human bean
Implying he wants to even look at a greasy citizen like you
>>
>>130659407
This. The only people who should be scared are the ones hiding something.
Else just act normally and everything should be fine.
>>
>"Sir, it's spelled write, not right".
>>
File: goy.gif (13KB, 180x210px) Image search: [Google]
goy.gif
13KB, 180x210px
>>130658546
>driving a car
>giving money to the oily Jew
>>
>>130658546

>Get pulled over one day
>Told I was speeding when I was not
>Get a ticket
>Respectfully take it and pay it the next day
>Did not chimp out and die over 200 bucks

And thats cause I was innocent. Now if only this dindu's can follow this lead and not die over resisting arrest and trying to kill a cop.
>>
>>130659929
>The only people who should be scared are the ones hiding something.

You sound like a dirty commie
>>
>>130659141

Obama was the driving force behind taxing every American for Breathing.
>>
>>130659745
>>130658694
I have trouble understanding this very ''american'' question. What does it even mean? Why do you even ask it? They want to check your registration etc, let them check and move on.

You shartmarters are the biggest drama queens ever.
>>
>>130659518
Maybe in Cuckistan. In the US they are supposed to follow the US Constitution which does not allow for this.
>>
>>130658546
move to a less shitty state
>>
File: shitposter 77.png (11KB, 439x474px) Image search: [Google]
shitposter 77.png
11KB, 439x474px
>>130658546
Police are basically highway robbers now.
>>
>>130660133
You could have taken it to court cuck
>>
>>130659711
Having insurance more than likely assumes you have a job, for which you'll need an SSN, provided you're a citizen. Fuck off.
>>
i got pulled over the other day for doing 48 in a 35 at 3am. Was respectful and have a jesus fish thing on my trunk. I was totally legal with my seatbelt on. Got a warning and apology from the officer for wasting my time.
>>
>>130660363
>Waste days of my life submitting the process and taking a drivers ed course to prove I already know speeding is wrong
>Pay 200 dollars
yeah nah I'd rather pay their bully money.
>>
>>130659895
you hate yourself
>>
>>130660419
>implying that the 12 million illegal immigrants in your shitty country don't work under the table
>>
>>130659711

Vehicle insurance isn't the same as health insurance, you fucking moron. There is no "free insurance paid for by those who are forced to buy insurance" and not everyone needs vehicle insurance.
>>
File: 1488986088304.jpg (33KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1488986088304.jpg
33KB, 630x630px
>>130660222
>biggest drama queens ever.
our passion lets us rule the world
if Finland had any, it wouldn't have just been Russia's ball sack warmer for the past 200 years
>>
>>130660563
No I don't
>>
>>130660222
I DO NOT CONSENT TO ANY SEARCHES
AM I FREE TO GO?
>>
>>130658546
>I also noticed you didn't have a seatbelt on so I will have to right you a ticket for that,
I would be wearing my seatbelt.
I would also write things in english.
>>
>>130658546
if you don't want to get shot then just stop being a nigger. wtf.
>>
>>130660222

It doesn't mean a thing. Mental midgets think it's some sort of magical incantation that makes the police boogeyman disappear.

Anyone who says it in this context is a fucking moron.
>>
>>130658546
I went through one of these check points one time with my Benelli SBE 2 layiong across the back seat in the open and a loose can of beer beside it. Was on my way home from goose hunting. Cop was doing a drunk driving check and stopped me. Asked me what the shotgun was for and I told him Goose hunting. He asked me if I got any and I told him I got one. He ignored the beer. and I know he saw it. Luckiest day ever.
>>
>>130660556
>inb4 bootlicker
now a bunch of basement neets who don't have a job, a car, or a woman are going to tell you that you should have fought it until your dying breath for the sake of honor
>>
>>130660222
Complying with a lawful order to produce documents is a search, which traditionally requires a warrant under correct laws of procedure. However rinky-dink town courts / traffic courts are illegal and nobody knows enough to stop being railroaded.

Travel in a modern conveyance is a protected right, but everyone is tricked that their (private) engine driven automobile is actually a (commercial) motor vehicle... So policy officers (enforcing commercial codes, not the law) see a nail to hammer.
>>
>>130660829

No, because you're currently being detained at a checkpoint.
>>
>>130660945
>who don't have a job, a car, or a woman
>tfw only have 2 of those things
>>
>>130660972

You are incorrect on every point. You sovereign citizen types really are fucking retarded. Please stop spilling stupid all over the rest of us.
>>
>>130660769
You should probably read up a little more on how your own country works faggot
>>
>>130660556

No idiot, if you challenge a speeding ticket they have to have proof of you speeding otherwise it will just get thrown out.
>>
>>130660931
Ya, this makes sense.

>>130660972
So are you saying the police has NO right to search a vehicle or you under any circumstance? What the hell is their purpose then. If you demand they procure a warrant every single time, how are you not a drama queen? What if your retarded behavior makes them think you got something to hide, they detain you under reasonable cause and make you wait for the fucking warrant which I'm sure a judge will provide.

You are creating way too much fucking fuss for no reason. You have nothing better to do with your time?
>>
>>130660779
Apathy is better than passion, woman. And no, you yanks don't rule anything, kikes do. Now go suck Jamal's dick passionately.
>>
File: 1319458934069.gif (2MB, 408x277px) Image search: [Google]
1319458934069.gif
2MB, 408x277px
>>130659407
This only works if they aren't running ticket traps.

>be driving down shitty pot holed filled public roads
>pass several donts be shootins at keedz signs
>see check point in op's picture
>oh shit I don't want to fuck with that
>notice motorcycle cop just waiting for you to try a u turn.
>continue into check point with officer grabass
>here is my documents that prove I'm not a nigger that drives with no insurance.
>wearing my seatbelt, since I want to live when Juan drives into me at 60mph drunk.
>thank officer ass I use my white privilege to nod at them and leave.
>>
>>130661441
If you challenge a speeding ticket and it gets to court, you have to get a lawyer. Even if you win (and you probably won't, radar data etc), you have wasted money on the lawyer and your time.

Time is money, idiot.
>>
>>130661855
Here in the US we represent ourselves for traffic tickets (speeding rolling, stops signs, ect) and if the officer that wrote the ticket doesn't show up to provide testimony then the ticket gets thrown out.

Some cunt judge in my state threatened $2500 in fines for trying to do this and got his ass pounded by lawers for it.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/traffic-judge-accused-of-misconduct
>>
>>130659371

You're a cuck, but that's evidenced by your flag.
>>
>>130662370
So once again you are wasting too much of your time based on ifs and maybes. I have a feeling you just want your chance on the spotlight and that lawyers will pop up to defend you against bad judges or whatever.

Like I said, way, WAY too much drama just so you can ''stick it to the man''.
>>
>>130658546
>not wearing a seatbelt
I would deserve to die in a car crash
>>
Officer, I won't be treaded on today, this is selfe defense.
And then I start shootinf.
>>
>>130661070
Here's my licence and reg, y'all looking for some niggers Huh?
>>
File: IMG_4230.jpg (35KB, 400x283px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4230.jpg
35KB, 400x283px
>>130658546
Wear your seatbelt you fucking nigger
>>
File: 1497075603017.png (287KB, 603x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497075603017.png
287KB, 603x800px
>be me 16, driving early morning
>hit some black ice and flip in to ditch while rounding curve
>while I wait, local city cop shows up, starts acting all tough
>mustache, glasses, the whole big shot routine
>threatens to ticket me for everything possible
>shortly after a state trooper arrives and releases city cop who's reluctant to go
>State guy and I stay talking
>He's the dad if a girl I went to daycare with when I was little, which was only about a half mile away
>we talk about that and other stuff
>he calls for a tow truck and let's me off easy (considering I did nothing wrong)
State Trooper are based
>>
>>130658546
don't push that glowing red button. It definitely doesn't open the hatch to my hidden drug compartment
>>
File: 1257833719658.jpg (120KB, 468x700px) Image search: [Google]
1257833719658.jpg
120KB, 468x700px
>>130662838
that judge is an isolated case. You have 3 options most of the time
>pay the ticket in the mail/online
>fight the ticket by going to court
>pretend to fight the ticket by going to court and if your cop is there pay the ticket there.

They are so used to people just going to court just trying to avoid paying a few hundred dollars that they have a system. You waste maybe and hour or two of your time waiting/going to the court. Then before court even starts they have a roll call of sorts that list all the people who have tickets and their cops have showed up. They then give you the opportunity to waive your trial and just pay the ticket.

Some people want to fight the ticket for one reason or another, but most just want to get out of it for free. Going to traffic court cost very little time and effort in america for most people.
>>
>>130658546
i dunno let the dude search your car because you dont have anything on you. Afterward submit a complaint about illegal search. We go after the police state from the top not the shit tier "i dindunuffin" and end up getting shot.
>>
Muh natural rights this a my own vessel of a sovereign person
>>
They've caught sex traffickers and bust heroin dealers doing road blocks. So I say it's mainly a good thing.
>>
>>130658951
>right or right
no, OP is correct, as he had constitutional rights at the forefront of his mind. His mind was concentrated on the bigger issue, while yours is revolving around the petty. FB is down the hall, btw.
>>
>>130660277
Oh shit. You might want to go to the doctor because you might have a case of the retard.
>>
>>130659141
>expanded spy programs on US citizens
Good goy!
>>
>>130658546
If I was busy, let them search.

If I was in no hurry, refuse permission and demand a warrant.

They might still search anyway, but at least I have a solid foundation for a lawsuit.
>>
>>130661576
>uses nazi ideology flag to hide he is swedish
nt.
>>
>>130658546

>Show them your dick.
>Tell judge you misunderstood instructions.
>????
>Profit
>>
>>130658546
>do the freemason handshake
>drive off without any further incident.
>laugh about it with the chief of police at the next freemason get together
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.