[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know why liberals are so pro-muslim Liberals ALWAYS have to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1479779989866.jpg (52KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1479779989866.jpg
52KB, 604x453px
I know why liberals are so pro-muslim

Liberals ALWAYS have to be right
about everything

it's what they talk about when they say 'be on the right side of history'. Never let it seem like the left wing was ever wrong

it CANNOT be right to be racist - that is one of the highest priorities of the left. They have already bet big that racism is wrong for too long now. But racism objectively would keep all the muslims away. They've already been on record saying criticism of Muslim ideology is racist. they CANNOT let racism of all things, against Muslims appear to save the west from making women second class citizens and keeping the west great in some way

So the only thing left is to completely capitulate to Muslims and become Muslim. Then they'll technically still be 'right' because noone will question Islam or get to think that anything has gone wrong because we'll just be a caliphate
>>
>So the only thing left is to completely capitulate to Muslims and become Muslim
>>
>>130657383
If the muslim agenda is stopped in any way, even slightly then racism will have won
and the left will have lost
even if the muslim agenda is horrific
>>
>>130658029
mass migration and white genocide also arguably didn't happen earlier because of 'racism' - which frustrates the left today that the west has been great for so long

the west is still great to some degree because there is not more white genocide and mass migration. this cannot continue to be allowed to happen because it will mean 'racism' lead to something great. the right wing cannot be right about racism or race realism even slightly, so it will have to cease to be great or white

then the left will still be on the 'right side of history'
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.