[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pls halp, cunny suicides need to stop ugly/fat suicides

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.jpg (69KB, 667x619px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
69KB, 667x619px
pls halp, cunny suicides need to stop

ugly/fat suicides dont matter tho
>>
>>130653949

>pol has no imput
>>
>>130653949
don't interfere with evolution.

survival of the fittest.

she's weak mentally, and now she's dead, which is good because she will no longer be able to pass on her inferior genes.
>>
>>130653949
>Push to Stop Bullying Year-Old Girl

Damn that's what babies look like now??
Something must be in the water...
>>
>>130656003
You know that your furher killed himself as well right?

I guess that was survival of the fittest as well.

>The white race is being bred out of existence. Survival of the fittest at work lads.
>>
>>130656003

she needed a strong mature male to help protect her
>>
>New Jersey
Exactly why no one gives a fuck.
>>
Why would you bully a cute blonde cheerleader? I thought they were at the top of the social ladder. Have things changed since I was a kid?
>>
>>130656167
Then maybe the white race isn't the "fittest" ,atleast not anymore .... His "furher" killed himself , maybe because he wasn't the "fittest" .
>>
>>130653949
F
always sad to see a cunny an hero.
>>
>>130656370
Competition for men is much more fierce now that their only commodity (pussy) is worth 0.
>>
>>130656003

What a load of shit. Like stupid niggers and fat bullys can't drive anyone insane.

kys
>>
>>130656626

it was NJ, i bet it was a fat (((precious))) girl gang
>>
File: IMG_0227.jpg (45KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0227.jpg
45KB, 567x437px
>>130653949
I saw kids get the shit beaten out of them, threatened, called faggot, etc etc. Terrible, terrible bullying, and they made it out okay, didnt kill themselves. How is this happening?
>>
>>130656429
I don't think you're the fittest either, your entire country could spread ecoli with a handshake.
>>
>>130656796
Shit gets posted on social media. All a girl has is her social standing.
>>
>>130656796

were they cunnys tho?
>>
>>130657180

this

hurtfull emojis need to be banned to protect cuni
>>
>>130656796
>>130657180
They might not kill themselves but they will get various degrees of mental/social problems.
>>
Looks like that transgender boy.. Hmm
>>
>One less cunnyfu

It hurts Bros...
>>
>>130656370
Uglier and dumber kids will feel inferior to said person and try to belittle/bully/ect to increase self-worth.
Just like how gommunists do.
>>
>>130657595
I can't help but suspect the same.
>>
Just trying the flag lol
>>
>>130657595

>Hmm

mmmmm*

ftfy

bunny cunnys should be protected as well

fat trans dont tho
>>
Looks like a boy.
>>
>>130658749

>implying this is a bad thing

pol pls
>>
Last name is (((Grossman))). Chances of it being a tranny are increased.
>>
As usual, we have no idea what is really going on with a news event. Might as well not even report it.
>>
a loving and caring pedophile could have prevented this. you know it's true.
>>
>>130659290

dude, fucking gross man!
>>
Could she do the splits?
>>
>>130661148

WEW
E
W

anon pls

>knowing a (((boy))) was probably (((her))) base during routines
>>
>cunny suicides

I think there was a comic about that.
>>
>>130661600
>>
One good thing about hunting down and gassing the last kike is that we will have wiped out 90 percent of pedophiles in the Western world as a consequence.
>>
>>130653949
>ugly/fat suicides dont matter tho

Unless they're done with a gun, which is gun violence, and can ONLY be stopped by taking everyone's guns away.
>>
>>130662010

pls dont strawman another cause into this

we all know guns are grate
>>
Just another white whore who won't be getting blacked.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.