[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Consider the following >world peace achieved >communism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

Consider the following

>world peace achieved
>communism forbidden
>punishable by death

Would you rat out family, friends and people who are openly communist (which means have potential to either start or join the revolution)?
>>
>Would you rat out family, friends and people who are openly communist (which means have potential to either start or join the revolution)?

I would have killed them myself, had the NatSocs won...

As of now, at least here in SA, the commies are amongst the only nationalist left.

But SA commies are an entire different breed than the euros, practically larping to get soviet weapons in many ways desu
>>
>>130650955
The only one I'd need to worry about is my sister who has books like "dealing with toxic parents" or "adult children of alcoholics" oh and can't forget the Bernie Sanders book. You know the "it's everyone else who is the problem not me, no way" starter pack.

Then again, she might deserve the gas.
>>
Communism simply has no appeal without being brainwashed into it...
>>
>>130650955
Yes
Communism is a demonic anti-human cult
A communist should be treated as an enemy of mankind and the gods
>>
>>130651572
It's just the Western "Communists" who are self hating morons.
>>
>>130650955
Yes
>>
>>130650955
every day
>>
>>130650955
the generations that lived only as childs maybe until the age of 5 that ive met arent communist but anti communist only those older are somewhat commies but not even that hardcore just that everyone had work
so no there arent that many commies only the olde people and theyre dyeing
>>
File: Ceausescu.jpg (76KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ceausescu.jpg
76KB, 1920x1080px
>>130652464
Ceausescu was a real nationalist unlike the current KGB backed coup cucks

>In 1974 Edgar Papu published in the mainstream cultural monthly Secolul XX an essay titled "The Romanian Protochronism", arguing for Romanian chronological priority for some European achievements. The idea was promptly adopted by the nationalist Ceauşescu regime, which subsequently encouraged and amplified a cultural and historical discourse claiming the prevalence of autochthony over any foreign influence. Ceauşescu's ideologues developed a singular concept after the 1974 11th Congress of the Communist Party of Romania, when they attached Protochronism to official Marxism, arguing that the Dacians had produced a permanent and "unorganized State"
>>
>>130651779
She maybe be shit, but if that's how you treat blood you deserve the gas too
>>
>>130650955
>Would you rat out family, friends and people who are openly communist (which means have potential to either start or join the revolution)?
Back when I have been told about WW2 in school I would have liked to be a part of a rebel group.
Today I would have ratted every single one I knew out and executed them personally if possible.
>>
>>130652922
Some of the biggest betrayals in history have been blood relatives
>>
>>130652701
yeah, thats why you would have to stay at a 100 m line for bread you would have the electricity cut off at 10 pm there was one channel of television with news only from commie countries, everyone would rat you out if you would have a chicken hidden somewhere to the police
ok i understand the communist romania builded many things and they did some things right but there also many things wrong
if only ceausescu didnt export ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING and wouldnt leave the people to starve maybe things wouldve looked different today.
But Ceausescu was shot so thats that
>>
>>130652922
A communist is not of my blood m8
>>
File: 232.jpg (66KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
232.jpg
66KB, 850x400px
>>130653078

He had to tighten the belt the fact that the banks were angry at Ceausescu for paying back the debt is proof enough he was right. They were trying to control him but told them to fuck off. 0 debts at the moment of Ceausescu's assassination and now the debts are back.
>>
dead > red
>>
>>130652922
>but if that's how you treat blood

1984. is only a book, but Orwell perfectly puts how commies care only about the Party.

So fuck it
>>
>>130653213
from where is that quote?
i cant seem to find the source of it also it seems pretty retarded. Having children makes you a deserter? dont make no sense
>>
>>130653933

Not having children makes you a deserter that is only for the Romanians for the gypsies he had a plant to cull them by enforcing contraception on them, and what was born export it all to the United States LMAO
>>
File: 1497836267450.png (510KB, 599x451px) Image search: [Google]
1497836267450.png
510KB, 599x451px
I would personally flame thrower all commies including siblings
>>
Not family or close friends, but I wouldn't think twice about selling out some guy I don't even know
>>
>>130650955
>world peace achieved
If this happened I would become a communist to save humanity.
>>
>Half an hour later. Or. Luiza Popescu strides in ...When [she is told that a visitor] is looking for abandoned babies, she snickers that most of those children are from the “baby machines,” or Romanies. “How could Americans be willing to adopt Romanies?,” the doctor asks, voicing the prejudice many ethnic Romanians harbor. “The genetics is what matters from the beginning,” she declares with a sweep of the hand. “Ha! Such a child will certainly steal.”
>>
>>130654106
i dont understand what youre saying
are you romanian?
>>
>>130654510
Yes, Ceausescu banned contraception on Romanians but enforced them on the gypsies to lower their numbers because like many other regimes at the time like Czechoslovakia the quest to civilize the gypsy was a failure.

>During the communist years unsuccessful attempts to change the nomadic living style of Romani were undertaken by the government. Many Romani people were settled in panel houses that they've, however, sooner or later utterly demolished
>Czechoslovakia carried out a policy to sterilize some Romani women, starting in 1973. In various cases the sterilization was agreed upon, often in exchange for social welfare benefits or was given by the lack of education. The dissidents of the Charter 77 denounced it in 1977–78 as a "genocide", but the practice continued through the Velvet Revolution of 1989.
>>
>>130654835
this I understand
i couldnt figure a thing from your previous post.
But i dont really think the contraception did really work because most of the gipsis were forced to work and they made at least 3 children, how did those children survive on a piece of mamaliga its trully a mistery
>>
>>130655277
Ceausescu while being far from perfect, was truly the greatest modern Romanian statesman and legitimately loved Romania unlike the current traitors.
>>
>>130655586
corrupt politicians trully need to be hanged in the center of Bucharest
>>
>>130655715
They don't even deserve a rope they should be dumped in a gypsy hovel and set on fire.
>>
>>130650955
Consider the following

>croats become fascist again
>Oh boii it's 1945 Bleiberg all over again
>Communism established
>world peace achieved
>fascism punishable by Goli Otok
>>
>>130657118
What did Yugoslavia mean by this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Legion_(Zaire)
>>
>>130657118

So you would welcome communsim?

I'm afraid I have no bants for you.
Ignorance is bliss I guess, shame really if you're not aware of it.
>>
File: 1497900401469.png (436KB, 461x716px) Image search: [Google]
1497900401469.png
436KB, 461x716px
>>130650955
>world peace
Impossible
>communism forbidden
That's just giving commies the perfect excuse for a violent revolution

>would you rat out your family
Fuck no,family comes first, ideologies last
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.