[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have realized that the easiest way to preserve the beauty of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 34.jpg (10KB, 236x330px) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
10KB, 236x330px
I have realized that the easiest way to preserve the beauty of nordic genetics is to exterminate every single non-white in the face of the earth.

While semi-whites like us spaniards may play a role in the process, at the end we should dissapear too.

If there are only nordics in this planet there will be no genetic menaces for them anymore. It will be the final solution, so to speak.

Who else is with me? (I am serious)
>>
>>130647169
>While semi-whites like us spaniards may play a role in the process, at the end we should dissapear too.

yeah you're an ultimate cuck
never change, spain
>>
>>130647169
Eh, let's just start by extirpating the blacks and see where that takes us.
>>
>>130647275
I don't believe in what is good for me. I believe in what I think is right. Not very common these days I am afraid, but that's what makes me morally superior. I actually BELIEVE.
>>
>>130647169
Sounds good. These should be the criteria for being white:
>White skin
>Blue eyes
>Blond hair
>At least 18 centimeter dick with an intact foreskin
>Pink nipples
>No australian heritage
>>
>>130647424
My honor is incorruptible just as my iron will.
>>
>>130647494
Oi cunt
>>
>>130647169
Who is this cutie?
>>
>>130647525
We should not be coward to follow our ideology and the war against ZOG to the last consequences.
>>
>>130647169
Don't be self-hating Spaniard. Help European countries become white again and then make your own country a better place.
Why do you want to be some expendable for the Nords just because of how they look?
>>
>>130647169
>While semi-whites like us spaniards may play a role in the process, at the end we should dissapear too.

Haha are you off your nut? Most of Europe would die then dimwit, what makes the European peoples beautiful is that we have every racial feature, not just retarded blonde hair
>>
File: dark spaniard.jpg (63KB, 700x882px) Image search: [Google]
dark spaniard.jpg
63KB, 700x882px
>>130648295
Because nordic looks are the expression of european beauty and we should aim for the maximum perfection. If I wanted equalitarism I wouldn't be here in the first place.

>>130648411
No. We should get rid of all the african genetics including brown hair and brown eyes.

Our objective is the bests europe and the best europe would be nordic looking. Individuals are irrelevant.
>>
is Spain invaded by spic?
>>
File: aryan arya tay.jpg (429KB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
aryan arya tay.jpg
429KB, 1600x2400px
>>130647169
You could just make a small adjustment to Nordic DNA that makes them not able to reproduce with foreign races.

It can already be done.
>>
File: Hitlerdubsguy.jpg (38KB, 396x399px) Image search: [Google]
Hitlerdubsguy.jpg
38KB, 396x399px
>>130647169
My nigger

For the coming man
>>
>>130647169
>>130647494
>another jewish is divide thread
sage and hide
>>
>>130647169

Sounds like the fantasy of a 13 year old who think he's the master race.
>>
>>130647169
If you're serious about it just neck yourself right now and stop pussyfooting around just like with everything else in your failure of a life.
>>
>>130647169
too much work. just genetically engineer a super race with different number of chromosomes. its a simple matter to bind 2 chromosomes together and this effectively isolates the population from normals.
>>
>>130651858
mate we can just edit out the bad genes. wont be any help to you but your decendents can be pure old fashioned spanish instead of the mess made of them by the arabs.
>>
As someone who's mixed, I absolutely agree. If it wasn't for the "muh dik" attitude, humanity would be colonizing other planets by now.
>>
>>130647169
>spain
kek

pretty stupid idea
>>
>>130647169
>I have realized that the easiest way to preserve the beauty of nordic genetics is to exterminate every single non-white in the face of the earth.While semi-whites like us spaniards may play a role in the process, at the end we should dissapear too.
How about no?
How about that feminist cutie that didn't give a fuck about you will always be Anglo or something?
How about the more we mix up, the more we will become an indistinguishable single race and racism will disappear from Earth once for all?

Remember refusing to mix is a Jewish doctrine.
>>
>>130654571
it's ok to mix with other european, but nothing else, otherwise you will downgrade your own genes
>>
File: 11.png (409KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
409KB, 600x452px
>>130652473
Any source for your claims? Sounds good.

Genetic modification may play a role in all of this too.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.