[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> longest life span in the world > lowest crime rate in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: 1467238650106.jpg (279KB, 499x699px) Image search: [Google]
1467238650106.jpg
279KB, 499x699px
> longest life span in the world
> lowest crime rate in the world
> world class food
> world class transport network
> world class electronics
> world class education
> world class gaming entertainment
> world class animation
> no immigration problems
> beer cost $2
> legal sexual services
> don't mutilate baby genitles
> zero sjw problems
> legal to own firearms
> legally own 4chan

Can you say the same about YOUR country?
>>
File: 1494686350216.jpg (89KB, 582x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494686350216.jpg
89KB, 582x960px
>Can you say the same about YOUR country?

Cant hand out two first medals dipshit.
>>
Yeah no.
>>
>>130646259
We dropped two atomic bombs on you and got away with it
>>
>>130646259
Mr Japan, how would you deal with refugee crisis if you led the EU?
>>
>>130646259
>legally owns 4chan

is that bragging? cause if so...
>>
You forgot
>hate westerners with a passion
>>
>We have sheep
>we are New Zealand not Zealand
>>
Yeah
>>
>>130646259
>World class food
Apart from that, yes I agree that you live in one of the best countries in the World.
The fact that McDonald's, KFC and other Western fast food joints have sprung up in your country, means that I can overlook its one problem.
>>
you forgot
>shortest dicks in the world
>>
>>130646259
How would I be treated as a tall white man if I relocated myself and my cute adopted Korean American gf to your country?
>>
>>130646465
Japan is literally part of the west.

They are probably the last part of the west worth saving

>>130646259
Its time to become isolationist again japan, just shut down everything, check on the world every 100 years or so. You must do this, we cant let the entire past 3000 years have been for nothing.
>>
>>130646259
> world class food
> world class gaming entertainment
> world class animation

You find this being worthy of pride? What pathetically low standards you have for yourselves.
>>
>>130646573
Kyoto and Tokyo have more Michelin Starred restaurants than any other cities in the World.
>>
>>130646656
>Croatia
Who?
>>
>>130646656
Japan had an earthquake that shreked their country and rebuilt it in a week

You had some "war" that you couldn't even fight on your own and 22 years later the place is still in ruins.
>>
>>130646792
Basically Austria with beaches. War criminals, Catholicism, funny voices, mountain inbreds armed to the teeth, want to be German but resent everything about Germany.

It is quite a nice looking place but as I said everything still has holes in it and they haven't cleaned up properly.
>>
>>130646259
you lads have one of the most unfaithful wifes in the world too.
http://www.yumitolesson.com/extramarital-affairs-in-japan/
>>
>>130646613
At least he's not getting cucked by Abu
>>
>>130646997
they still get cucked
>>
>>130646259
asian ppl are ugly and look retarded
>>
>>130647071
But not by mudslimes. Try to keep up, hue.
>>
>>130647152
yeah i need to keep up with levels of cuckoldry,teach me oh great uncle.
>>
>legal to own firearms
>Japan
Your country has some of the strictest gun control in the world though...
>>
>>130646259
>not christian

dropped
>>
>>130646259
- Busted teeth only second to the British
- Highest suicide rates
- Declining birth rates
- World class worker bees
- World class copy cats (second only to China)
- World class animators with piss salary
- Awkward as hell anywhere but "home"
- Most degenerate
- Cucked by the Yakuza
- Inbreeding
- Smallest average dick sizes
- Men have no backbone/bend over for bosses & wives
- Nuclear disaster right on your doorstep
- Shrinking economy
- Larger fiscal deficit than America
- Women prefer western sex partners
- Still America's Bitch

Nobody's really impressed.
>>
>>130647152

Your country has a long time repitation as a "cultural melting-pot". The US sucks Jewish cock and you are no less of a cuck if i look at the black and hispanic population. Burgers need to learn that they have the same cultural problems as Europeans do.
>>
>>130647547
>same cultural problems
>not getting blown up, stabbed or run over by mudslimes every 5 minutes
WEW
>>
>>130647510
as a britfag I can tell you this teeth meme is hilarious. I went to the states recently and it was a fucking mess over there. Literally anyone who isnt rich has a a mess in there mouth. In the UK we have free dentists for Kids and you can get NHS access as an adult if you're poor.
>>
>>130647669
they have their own extremist cults anyway,no need for mudslimes.
>>
>>130647683
I'll give you that. I've seen quite a few travesties in people's mouths over here, but on average dental care in the US is top notch and we have a few free dental care programs as well. Now if you want to talk general healthcare, we've had problems for years.
>>
>>130647683
>Literally anyone who isnt rich has a a mess in there mouth

Where the fuck did you visit? The slums? Every single middle class kid gets dental work done here, or like 95% of them. Just look at any school in America and you'll see a classroom full of children with wonderfully fake straight teeth.
>>
>space after the memearrow

Two was not enough
>>
>>130646259
>Be an Island
Ye come back when you have neighbors to fight over Lebensraum and resources
>>
I'm a socially conservative Christian white male cis heterosexual millenial. I saw the writing on the wall and fled Canada last year. Japan is paradise. I can't even put it into words. I wasn't a weeb when I came here. I don't like a lot of things about Japanese pop culture, and their morals are lacking in some areas, but compared to Canada they are far, far better off. It makes me so sad to see what decades of liberalism and Marxism have done to my former country. It's heartbreaking. I didn't even know how much we'd lost. This country is like stepping into a timewarp to the 1950s. Even the famous supposed sexual perversion is in the closet where it belongs. Japan isn't perfect but it has certainly put Canada into perspective for me. The only thing I can compare it to is the nice Christian parts of the American Midwest I've been to. Japan isn't Christian obviously but they've held on to the same core of traditional morality that all the ancient ways have, the core that the apostate West has turned upside down. People here actually have humility and aren't bent on just inflictiting their egos and ids on society at every opportunity. Leftism is sociocultural cancer. There needs to be a seachange in the West. Canada is doomed but in your country please do something.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.