[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Jews, Canaanites, and Moloch worship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 359
Thread images: 90

File: Moloch_the_god.gif (112KB, 319x561px) Image search: [Google]
Moloch_the_god.gif
112KB, 319x561px
Now I might just be losing it, but I did some reading today on the ancient Canaanites (who eventually became the Jews) and the god, or demon they worshipped; Moloch, or "Ba'al".
You might have also heard that many of the (((elites))) have been associated with Moloch and occult rituals (spirit cooking, ect.), child trafficking, pedophilia, and alleged child sacrifice.

Exactly what Moloch is or was is hard to ascertain, I cant find jack shit online that isnt extremely vague. But sources claim he was also known as Ba'al since they are both depicted as Bulls, and both Moloch (or Malik) and Ba'al translate to "king" or "lord". So lets assume Ba'al and Moloch are the same or similar. Moloch is also associated with Hell and Satan. The offering to Moloch was a child, who would be clasped between two "iron hands" (sounds like abortion forceps doesnt it) and burnt alive.
A preist would beat a drum; "that the father might not hear the voice of his son, and his heart might not be moved."

In the 7th century child sacrifice was supposedly abolished. However it makes the distinction "child sacrifice was abolished" not necessarily the worship of Moloch himself.

Modern Jews worship Yahweh who they claim to be the allfather of creation. An "offering" to Yahweh is the foreskin from the circumcision of a childs penis. They believe that by sacrificing tainted mortal flesh they are cleansed of sin and it will allow Yahweh to "defeat death". Most assume that means the afterlife, however I wouldnt be surprised if Alex Jones is right about (((elites))) trying to achieve immortality through "rituals". Its not a child sacrifice, but the flesh of a child is sacrificed. Sounds familiar.

I think Yahweh is Moloch. I dont think they've changed their ways at all and I think the conspiracies about the "Satanic" occult rituals are true.
It really makes you think when all of these same (((people))) are involved in child trafficking and pedophilia rings.

If you can add more please do.
>>
File: SONNENRAD_AS.jpg (97KB, 379x600px) Image search: [Google]
SONNENRAD_AS.jpg
97KB, 379x600px
Bump
>>
File: adolf_hitler_11.jpg (24KB, 296x435px) Image search: [Google]
adolf_hitler_11.jpg
24KB, 296x435px
"Pedophiles, psychic vampires" - Alex Jones

Did he mean the kiddie fiddling jewish preists who suck the blood from baby dicks? Surely not!
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Also good to point out is the star of david is actually the talisman of Saturn who is also known as Moloch. The star of david only ever became a jewish symbol when the Rothschilds used it as their family crest. It is said that the star has nothing to do with david but his son Solomon who built temples to the canaanite gods.
>>
Moloch, or The Devil, Satan, or whatever you want to call him is the manifestation of ego (sin). It is the inevitability of all creation to encounter this, and subsequently themselves, as it is from us that it is born.

In this reality, our Moloch has influenced society for millennia, but that will soon all come to a head (as foretold). Division has been his most powerful weapon, as it feeds on our suffering, misery, and hate, our unity would render him powerless.
>>
>>130645702
Interesting, I had no idea.
>>
>>130645719
>he bought the jewish "original sin" lie

Moloch isnt a god he is a jötunn, a poweful evil being that isnt supposed to be worshipped.
Humans committed no original sin, jötunn or ettins form pacts with mortals so they might affect reality through their servants.
I believe Moloch is a demon of pure evil and the Jews are his servants.
>>
>>130644585
That's correct, Jews worship the devil and demons. I'm Orthodox and in our church our priests openly preach exactly that, they constantly call out the jews as devil worshippers.
>>
Yhwh is always depicted as the adversary of Moloch and Ba'al

The majority of the old testament rules can make sense if you analyze them inside of an historical context
Foreskin removal was probably done to make the men seek women and made them unable to satisfy themselves alone
Adulterers stoning was probably done to make sure that no STDs would spread among the tribe
>>
>>130646548
Yeah sure, I'm going to trust some random guy on the Internet more than my priest.
I repeat, jews are devil worshippers. You ignore this information at your own peril, as seen in current degenerate Western culture.
The Catholics used to preach the same thing before the jews took over our culture btw.
>>
>>130644585
Human sacrifice was done in the Jerusalem Temple, there was reports by Greeks and Romans from the 1st BC about how Jews killed a Greek children and swear to hate them forever.
>>
>>130646548
>promoting circumcision
Spotted the Jew
>>
>YAHWEH is MOLOCH

>FINKEL is EINHORN
>>
>>130646746
You know that our culture has been completely taken over by jews when the majority of goys are circumcised.
It's astonishing that US goys submitted their sons to be all circumcised. Sickening
I do not blame the parents btw, they just didn't know better and didn't realised what is going on with their country.
>>
>>130646548
Kike please go.
>>
Moloch and all devils are weak "gods" compared to our Lord who defeated them here on earth and whoever believes in Him will do the same works as Him.
>>
>>130647095
The Christian god is also suspect to me. I dont think he is a god but also a jötunn like Moloch or Yahweh. Might even be the same being.
Baptism in a sense is like a child sacrifice. Instead of his life or his flesh this time its his sin being washed away.
>>
>>130647412
The christian god is yhwh.

Also worth noting is the muslim god allah, the amalgamation of a number of ancient meccan gods.
>>
>>130646947
>>130646690
>>130646982
The hell are you saying you farts?
Have you any fucking reading comprehension?
I SAID inside of HISTORICAL CONTEXT

THERE IS NO NEED TO DO THESE THINGS ANYMORE IN OUR SOCIETY

You retards
Congratulations on the orthodox guy
I guess that you don't pray the Father because of muh old testament
>>
>>130644585
>You might have also heard that many of the (((elites))) have been associated with Moloch and occult rituals
>elites
>el-ites

>"El" (Father of Heaven / Saturn) and his major son: "Hadad", are symbolized both by the bull, and both wear bull horns on their headdresses.
>Ēl is called again and again Tôru ‘Ēl ("Bull Ēl" or "the bull god")

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)#Ugarit_and_the_Levant
>>
>>130647572
I've yet to read more about Islam. I'm sure the parallels are there though.
Judaism, Christianity and Islam are all very similar.
Reading Evola has activated my fucking almonds senpai
>>
>>130647588
The old jew testament has been destroyed by our saviour Jesus Christ along with Jews themselves.
God hates the Jews the same way he hates the devil and every Christian denomination should go back to preach exactly that like they used to.
>>
>>130647767
*x files music*
>>
File: 1469667395240.jpg (3MB, 1906x5750px) Image search: [Google]
1469667395240.jpg
3MB, 1906x5750px
No, Yahweh is not Moloch.
Fuck, I didn't think you guys were this autistic.
>>
File: 1496069445661.png (2MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496069445661.png
2MB, 1280x1024px
>>130647588

I think they can't separate history in a history book

literally that's all the Old Testament is, history of the New Testament. But that doesn't mean we don't have to know the Old Testament, we just gotta keep em separated and use both of them together. I guess that's why the Old testament is first in the bible?
>>
>>130647919
How do you know?
>>
>>130647095
They aren't even gods, but evil spirits, or fallen angels. They feed on the weakness/pettyness of humans and enslave us under the chains of sin.
They are infinitely weaker than God but stronger than us. That's why we need God's grace to face this evil.
All atheists eventually fall to temptation, no matter how virtuous and strong they think they are.

>The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Remember, Satan doesn't need your worship to enslave you. All he needs is to weaken your faith in God.
>>
>>130644585
I was on this long and twisted thread of research the other day.
I'd disagree that Yahweh is Moloch. Old testes have so much reference to competition over idols by the tribe of IsRaEl claiming a single god (i.e creator). Canaan and later Carthage were prime worshipers of ba'el and moloch.

There were houses within the *then* united tribe of Israelites that began to practice child and human sacrifice in general and were banished. You can imagine their brand of theology was distorted (one might say upside-down) so you can imagine that these lost tribes would be interested in re-infiltrating and gaining control of the true tribe of Israel.
Now nothing remains of it save profane masquerading.
>>
File: 1422244137230.jpg (13KB, 475x358px) Image search: [Google]
1422244137230.jpg
13KB, 475x358px
>>130648150
>>
File: molochiswatching.jpg (62KB, 370x444px) Image search: [Google]
molochiswatching.jpg
62KB, 370x444px
Mighty Master Moloch, the King of Qliphoth, Lord of Topheth, the valley of Hinnom

You sit on the throne on the final frontier of Universe. The last guardian of the threshold - to the black hole, to the void

You sit on the throne next to Lord Lucifer. You are Janus of outer space
Rempham, the evening and Morning star conjoined. You are the diamond, you are the eye

God of death and eternal life - You burn the souls and set them free

The gate you guard is the cosmic maze.You hide true light through veils of darkness. You are the twin of Lucifer

The mouth of hell and the salvation.

All Glory to MOLOCH - The Salvation of man and all souls - the Golden King.
>>
>>130648282
>>130648372

Hm you may be right. I was only postulating it as a possibility because of the similarities.
So then what is yhwh? Another demon or "ettin"? No "God" should require a blood/flesh sacrifice like he does.
>>
>>130648206
One of my closest friend who has always been a good person that couldn't harm anyone just recently went from Atheism to tattooing a Satanist symbol on himself.
He's a troubled person because he lost both parents when he was young so eventually they got him and now I'm wrestling with him to return him to Atheism.
Within a few weeks of that he is now reciting some sick Satanist rules like "be cruel and destroy those who annoy you" and stuff like that.
If they can get him they can get every Atheist eventually. You are right in this respect.
And because Christianity has been so thoroughly discredited by devil worshipping jews it's an uphill battle for me to get him out of this circle of "friends", because Satanism has been normalised.
>>
>>130648050
>I guess that's why the Old testament is first in the bible?
Its first in the bible because the bible is in chronological order because its supposed to be a book for clergy and theologians, not the laity. If it was meant for common people the new testament would have been first and the old testament would have been an apendix, and probably most books would have been excluded.
>>
>>130646548
Circumcision was done because Egyptian priests originally did it and they were seen as a higher class. Once Moses and company left Egypt they circumcised themselves to symbolize they were part of the priestly class now. Or at least that is what I have been told.
>>
File: IMG_6315.jpg (567KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6315.jpg
567KB, 1024x576px
>>130644585
Anyone got that picture of a list of medieval expulsions of Jewry?

Loads of them were expulsions due to child sacrifice, the 'wandering jew'.
>>
>>130646947
It's not mandatory to be cut in the US. Even people who are circumcised aren't circumcised the way jews are.
>>
File: molochplannedparenthood.jpg (52KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
molochplannedparenthood.jpg
52KB, 480x640px
>>130648523
Abortion is the primary form of sacrifice now.
>>
>>130648631
Jews will tell you all kind of crap. An US American once told me circumcision in the US is done in order to prevent masturbation.
Jews will cook all kinds of twisted explanations to get the goys to do their bidding.
They will even suddenly start arguing with you on the basis of the bible to convince you to show mercy by inviting 100 million niggers into your country.
You don't want this? How "Christian" of you to reject this.
Only thing you need to know is if the person you are arguing with is a jew. If so, flat out ignore everything he says.
>>
>>130647797
Read Thomas Aquinas and how he and the Catholic church considered Islam initially to be a Catholic heresy and not a separate religion when it was started. That is how similar Islam was in it's origin to Christianity.
>>
>>130647797
Christianity is the antithesis of everything Talmudic Judaism stands for.
One values truth, honor, and courage. The other values deceit, back-handedness and cowardice.
They are diametrically opposite.
Look past their superficial aspects and you'll realize how philosophically irreconcilable both are.
In Evola's own terms, I'd say Christianity is spiritually Solar, while Talmudic Judaism is Lunar.
>>
>>130644585
Moloch and Yahweh are different. Besides modern Jews are the Pharisees who killed the other Jews. Talmud and rabbis came into appearance in the 3rd and 4th century. The current Jewish god is not the same as the one pre-3rd century.
However, the god of the Talmud is Moloch
>>
>>130648516
Moloch is just a cute cow-thing. Think of all the poor cows in factories.
>>
>>130648785
Yeah I pointed that out in the OP
The iron hands clasping the child down.
If you know how abortion is performed I dont need to explain further.
Funny how all the jews and (((elites))) seem to support abortion huh
>>
>>130646690
Don't trust any one person. Do some research.
>>
>>130648913
You havent read much Evola I take it kek
>>
>>130648282
/pol/ tends to forget that the Jews had multiple wars against each other over ideology. A kingdom divided cannot stand. That saying is from the Jewish wars. Some Jews were worse or better than others. Unfortunately most of the knowledge today is lost and muddled for most today so it's hard to really understand the Jews today.
>>
>>130648958
Yeah I was just tripping on some creepy shit I read that made the two sound similar.
>>
>>130648970
The priests and their teachings are the product of thousands of years of culture that has manifested itself in our lands.
They don't simply offer their "opinions". Those people who these days believe they are jews are really just possessed by the devil himself.
It is our duty as Christians to fight this evil that manifests itself on this earth.
>>
File: molochaltar.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
molochaltar.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>130648959
And unfortunately - whether one likes it or not - MOLOCH is winning. His adherents are in the very highest positions of international power. The Elites or El-ites as they used to be known are growing in strength.

They are already beginning to sweep the Old World away.
>>
File: conspire jews alex alt.png (342KB, 950x950px) Image search: [Google]
conspire jews alex alt.png
342KB, 950x950px
>>130644585
YOU'RE A LYING JEW

Moloch was never a god, prove me wrong!

The word literally translates to "King". It was Jewish propaganda against an enemy like they do to Assad and Syria.

Satanic ritual is front for Jews.

Jews have always done these things

YOU ARE COVERING UP
FOR
THE
JEWS!!!!!!!!
Illuminati is clickbate Hollywood music industry bullshit because they can't sell records anymore and don't want you to know Jews control your mind from birth to death.

FUCK YOU ALEX!

FUCK YOU AND YOUR JEWISH KIDS!
>>
>>130647834
Kek
>>
>>130644585
>An "offering" to Yahweh is the foreskin from the circumcision of a childs penis.

JESUS WAS CIRCUMCISED. IT IS A SLAVE MARKER OF EGYPT
>>
>>130649184
The old world has been swept away for centuries anon
The true gods dont meddle in mortal affairs at all

>>130649239
>calling jews devil worshipping child sacrificing vampires makes me a JIDF shill

Now this is advanced black pill
>>
>>130649184
can't really argue with any of that
>>
>>130648523
Demon is what they'd love you to call them. So much fear connotation.
They're just confused by many lifetimes worth of exactly what these sacrifices do to the mind.
If there is a single creator with cosmic authority, you'd imagine the more childish of the spirits reckon they can rebel.
This is what all the old convert-or-kill conquests in the old testament come from, the 'war in heaven' that so many cultures recorded in greater antiquity and also the global colonial neoliberal power play right now.
A jealous god with greater knowledge and power but not the greatest and never can be.
>>
>>130649374
That's why these devil worshippers are pushing tattoos and piercings. They want to mark us as slaves to the demon they praise in secret.
>>
File: 325943544522.jpg (58KB, 604x523px) Image search: [Google]
325943544522.jpg
58KB, 604x523px
>>130648516
Lucifer was a Roman god. Moloch was never a god, it's jew propaganda. And Lucifer was Venus at night.

You're a retard
>>
>>130648527
Atheism makes your life feel meaningless and purposeless. Satan knows and abuses this. Big tragedies and misfortunes WILL bend even the most good-natured atheist.
Let's hope (and pray) your friend not only rejects Satanism, but also accepts the light of Christ into his heart.
>>
File: IMG_1908.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1908.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>
>>130649483
You might want to read about Carthage anon
>>
>>130649068
Not an argument.
>>
>>130649559
Just saying he is not a fan of Christianity at all either.
>>
File: 56757678897987.jpg (28KB, 198x287px) Image search: [Google]
56757678897987.jpg
28KB, 198x287px
>>130649461
So Jesus' mom was a devil worshiper? His brothers too?
His disciples?
Tats and piercing is a marker these days, I agree. But it was a normal cultural thing for many peoples.
I'd be more afraid of hipster glasses and blue hair and those creepy phony funny faces they make on youtube/colbert
>>
>>130649536
What about it moron? You're just going to make vague statements?
>>
File: 4 horsemen1.jpg (57KB, 559x576px) Image search: [Google]
4 horsemen1.jpg
57KB, 559x576px
>>130644585
Demon Worship by the Jew is associated with a certain star.

It is the "Star of Remphan".

If you ask a Jew where their Star of David comes from, they can not tell you, or they will lie because their star is the star of Remphan, Moloch, or demon-worship.

Jewish symbols include the Menorah, the Dove, and the Olive Branch, never a star.

The 666 star of David, is NOT the star of David, it is the Star of Remphan.

Satan, Demon-Worship.
>>
>>130648631
>Circumcision was done because Egyptian priests originally did it and they were seen as a higher class.
Perhaps that's true historically.
But Circumcision is regarded as Their Covenant with God in their tradition.

Could it be, instead of magic like the autistic consensus seems to be, that these Elites have been practicing these dark rituals for millennia plus centuries in the shadows and it sort of became their "Tradition."
Like other Religions but hidden and sinister but without literal vampire magic?
>>
File: jew tv jesus.jpg (455KB, 504x720px) Image search: [Google]
jew tv jesus.jpg
455KB, 504x720px
>>130648913
>Christianity is the antithesis of everything Talmudic Judaism stands for.
That's only because the Talmud was collected (written) way after Jesus was suppose to of existed. Like 500yrs after.

Jews have always used Jesus. They just talk shit about him privately because they don't want their kids converting to a pacifistic cult that they rule over.
>>
>>130649641
>So Jesus' mom was a devil worshiper? His brothers too?
>His disciples?
If that type of worship is actually going on I suspect it's was only of the Rabbinic Elites
>>
File: ohmy.gif (3MB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
ohmy.gif
3MB, 426x426px
>>130649724
Never seen the wiki page for what it is you think you're talking about?
>>
File: king edward hitler brits.png (311KB, 637x997px) Image search: [Google]
king edward hitler brits.png
311KB, 637x997px
>>130649733
Jews and the Torah (OT) never had a character "Satan". They had lots of characters, even groups, named satan.

Because satan means "adversary" in Aramaic. Anyone who is an adversary to the Jew is a satan.

HITLER IS THE GREAT SATAN!
>>
>>130645736
Back in the days Jews didn't use writing for their addresses etc just symbols. The word Rothschild means red shield, so back then they're address would possibly have been advertised with just a red shield
>>
>>130649997
Jesus was a Rabbi with an elite education. They called him "Rabbi" and he was arguing with rabbis at the synagogue when he was a little boy.
>>
>>130649641
You cannot change my opinions on these matter anymore.
There's enough real life evidence that supports the claim that jews (of course not all of them) are evil as they do destroy our societies and promote degeneracy.
That doesn't mean that I will go out and harm jews for no reason, but I will not cooperate or work with them, I will grant them no quarter and no mercy.
I do not cooperate with the devil and I will continue to call the out. That's all I have to say about this.
I hope the Catholics church will some day start calling out the jews again like they used to and some day reunite with us in a way that is positive for both sides of the schism.
>>
>>130649997
By adding figures the the supposed trinity vat has made a triangle a pentagon.
Cath is a long shot from monotheism at this point.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1300x730px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1300x730px
>>130649610
I know. I'm just saying he's wrong, because he judges the infiltrated/subverted version of Christianity.
He classifies the human spirit in a Solar/Lunar dichtonomy. If he really studied the true nature of Christ, he would come at the conclusion it is a Solar religion.
>>
File: Molochglorious.jpg (40KB, 404x289px) Image search: [Google]
Molochglorious.jpg
40KB, 404x289px
>>130649483
Molech was the Canaanite version of the Egyptian god Set. The god Set was a homosexual god of evil. He was worshipped during ceremonies that involved human sacrifice, cannibalism and homosexual orgies. As the god of destruction, he became the god of the Egyptian military. In ancient Rome, he was worshipped as the god Saturn by the Roman military (often with baptism by blood). Thus we see that Satan (Set, Saturn, Molech etc.) was worshipped by Solomon and his wives as he grew old and senile. This involved heterosexual sex orgies (Ashteroth), homosexual sex orgies (Baal, Set, Satan, Molech), human sacrifice (Molech) and even cannibalism (Set, Molech). Our modern high-level military leadership appears to have the same values as the ancients.
>>
>>130650009
You're an idiot. Say something or STFU. I don't use wikipedia, loser. I have a history degree. Wiki is for uneducated youtube obsessed nigger low lifes like you. It's brainwashing
>>
>>130645719

this guy gets it
>>
>>130649944 see >>130650267
>>
>>130649492
>Atheism makes your life feel meaningless and purposeless
Yes, exactly, that's the way I try to convince him to go down this path.
I try and help him get his life in order which hopefully will attract a good wife to him.
>>
>>130649733
>hitler
>a jew

Was on board with your post until that autism
How in your mind was Hitler jewish?
A Catholic promoting traditional European pagan culture and rituals through his administration, who fucked over the Jews unlike anyone else in history. Sounds pretty fucking anti-Jew to me.
>>
>>130650304
I'd expect a more pertinent input if what you say is true.
>>
Elite here, you're ALMOST right.

Your mistake is assuming we're all conspiring. We will conspire together in our little groups and occasionally several groups, for mutual benefit....but the group that worships child sacrifice (planned parenthood altars) is not the only elite group.

We worship an owl, you would be best not to confuse the god we worship with what others worship.
>>
>>130647412
Roman Catholic baptism is actually a rite of excorcism, as per the Latin. If I recall correctly.
>>
File: MINERVAINITIATIVE.jpg (515KB, 916x806px) Image search: [Google]
MINERVAINITIATIVE.jpg
515KB, 916x806px
>>130650440

Nice try but some elites actually worship Minerva who is often associated with the owl.
>>
File: tumblr_ofjxhvzkIR1t4mby8o2_500.jpg (46KB, 450x689px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofjxhvzkIR1t4mby8o2_500.jpg
46KB, 450x689px
i believe all the different demons gods in the bible were different entities

not they wuz all satan
>>
File: zohar.jpg (104KB, 463x686px) Image search: [Google]
zohar.jpg
104KB, 463x686px
>>130644585
Ezekiel 8 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel+8&version=KJV
7 And he brought me to the entrance of the court, and when I looked, behold, there was a hole in the wall. 8 Then he said to me, “Son of man, dig in the wall.” So I dug in the wall, and behold, there was an entrance. 9 And he said to me,
>“Go in, and see the vile abominations that they are committing here.”
10 So I went in and saw. And there, engraved on the wall all around,
>was every form of creeping things and loathsome beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel. 11 And before them stood seventy men of the elders of the house of Israel,
with Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan standing among them. Each had his censer in his hand, and the smoke of the cloud of incense went up. 12 Then he said to me,
> “Son of man, have you seen what the elders of the house of Israel are doing in the dark, each in his room of pictures?
For they say, ‘The Lord does not see us, the Lord has forsaken the land.’” 13 He said also to me, “You will see still greater abominations that they commit.”

14 Then he brought me to the entrance of the north gate of the house of the Lord, and behold,
>there sat women weeping for Tammuz. 15 Then he said to me, “Have you seen this, O son of man? You will see still greater abominations than these.”

Matthew 23:35 http://biblehub.com/matthew/23.htm
That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of >Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
>>
File: 1442500661997.gif (4MB, 532x529px) Image search: [Google]
1442500661997.gif
4MB, 532x529px
>>130644585
You might just be losing it, anon.
The Ba'al in the pantheon that the Canaanite's worshipped was literally “the Cloud Rider" who brought rain and storms and was a god of fertility. Molech was a different god, altogether. Again, there was a pantheon. That's why the idea of one, invisible God seemed ridiculous to them at the time just as it does to most today.
>>
File: 1494416829035.jpg (19KB, 330x446px) Image search: [Google]
1494416829035.jpg
19KB, 330x446px
Oprah Winfrey Show:
Jews Sacrificing Babies

http://youtu.be/b98ch_Pyi-Y
>>
>>130650267
He's not wrong. You dont worship a god, no god punishes mortals for not believing in him/her. The gods coexist with mortals as our friends not our lords. You worship a magical being that demands penance.
>>
File: zietguised bullshit.png (865KB, 1134x798px) Image search: [Google]
zietguised bullshit.png
865KB, 1134x798px
>>130650289
>Molech was the Canaanite version of the Egyptian god Set.
Bullshit.

The word means "King" and it was never worshiped. Set was real. Moloch is Jewish propaganda against their enemies.

You're just making everyone look stupid. In 10yrs Jews will be laughing their asses off and you will end up embarrassed and confused like one of those Zietguised fags from 2007.

>>130650328
>>130645719
>Moloch, or The Devil, Satan, or whatever you want to call him is the manifestation of ego (sin).
Moloch was never a god. satan was made up by he Roman Church based on an Aramiac word meaning adversaries (any advesary) of the Jew god. They did this to dumb it down for Europeans because Europeans didn't know Semitic history or peoples.

SIN is an actual god. A Babylonian god.

There is nothing wrong with your ego. You wouldn't be able to function without it and end up in a mental ward.

YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKING MORONS COVERING UP FOR JEWISH CRIMES!
>>
>>130650456
I know
>>
File: Symbol_of_the_First_Congress.jpg (50KB, 498x332px) Image search: [Google]
Symbol_of_the_First_Congress.jpg
50KB, 498x332px
John 8 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+8&version=KJV
They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
>44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
>>
File: jews pedo talmud.jpg (159KB, 682x911px) Image search: [Google]
jews pedo talmud.jpg
159KB, 682x911px
>>130650594
Ezekiel never existed and was written in 250BC.

Prove me wrong. You can't. It's more Jew lies.
>>
File: jesus jews abraham.jpg (31KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
jesus jews abraham.jpg
31KB, 500x383px
>>130650816
>They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

Abraham sacrificed baby dick, but only after he was planning on killing his own first born. Jesus was a satan worshiper by your logic and talked to "a devil" in the desert.
>>
>>130650539
What did you think i was getting at?

Those of us who worship her don't worship what kikes do. You stupid fucks think we're all part of some illuminati group, conspiring all over the world.

It's your bias at work, because you need to believe such a thing. It's too shocking for you to understand just how much chaos actually occurs. Sure, we do manipulate events, we do collude...just not in the way you faggots think.
>>
>>130650984
You can stop roleplaying now
>>
>>130644585
Moongod=Baál=Moloch=Allah
>>
File: tumblr_ofn66a00XX1ti6w0wo1_1280.jpg (562KB, 1280x1850px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofn66a00XX1ti6w0wo1_1280.jpg
562KB, 1280x1850px
>>130650954
you forgot to say bronze age, atheist

it might have helped your argument and bolstered your claims
>>
>>130644585
My mom believes in this shit. It's fucking retarded. As for the fucked up shit, you ever heard of liveleak, race hate treads? (I'm not endorsing them, but you WILL see some messed up shit)
>>
>>130651079
check math anon
Eloha=Allah

El is the one. Worshiped by the non-fallen.
>>
>>130644585
so OP you are pretending Moloch is real? because they should be pretty retarded to believe on some cavemen tier shit, and we are talking about very important people.
also if Moloch is real, why pagan gods on other cultures are not real? why always the fucking sandnigger religion?.
>>
>>130650661
They both required child sacrifices so I dont see why the distinction is relevant
>>
>>130651079
Yarikh (also written as Jerah, Jarah, or Jorah, Hebrew spelling ירח) is
>a moon god in Canaanite religion
whose epithets are "illuminator of the heavens"', "illuminator of the myriads of stars" and
>"lord of the sickle".
The latter epithet may come from the appearance of the
>crescent moon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yarikh
>>
File: mithra.jpg (8KB, 176x220px) Image search: [Google]
mithra.jpg
8KB, 176x220px
>>130650359
>>130650267
>Christianity is esoteric solar worship

Mithra was the biggest growing cult in Rome for plebs during the time of Constantine which came out of Zoroastrianism. PHILOSOPHY (all of it) came out of Zoroastrian thought so it became popular.
Persia was Rome's biggest competitor. In order to deal with this, Rome invented Sol Invictus. But the Jew cult of Jesus ended up being better at brainwashing people.

Jesus was visited by the "Magi" (translated by NIV as wisemen). Magi are Zoroastrian priests. This was put in the story for a reason...
>>
>>130651264
Moloch isnt a god, he is an ettin. The pagan gods are real.
>>
>>130646548
Circumcision perhaps was to prevent infection and phimosis. Adultery stoning is so you don't have a bunch of men killing each other.
>>
>>130651311
>hammer and sickle
>>
>>130651264
I suppose it matters not if they're real or not, it's what man does in their name.
>>
>>130650694
>god punishes mortals for not believing in him/her.
On the contrary. God is trying to save us from the inevitable penance/wages of sin. It's we who are responsible for the consequences of our sinful actions. He could just not care and leave us to damn ourselves eternally. Yet he cares, because he loves us so much. So he tries to help us find redemption by guiding us in Christ.
>>
File: nazi jew coin haavara.jpg (125KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
nazi jew coin haavara.jpg
125KB, 768x768px
>>130651114
We all know who you are, Jew. You post Japanese porn and talk about Jesus and try to convert evil nazis to worship your ancestors.

Jews didn't exist in the bronze age. Israel was never a kingdom. They've spent 1000yrs trying to find evidence and still there is not one fucking coin left.
>>
>>130651433
You believe in original sin. That right there is your penance. You "owe" it to god to not be a sinner.
I don't sorry. I never sinned. I honor the world every day.
>>
>>130651402
but why they are wasting their times worshipping a very prehistoric shit?
it's literally worshipping a stone representing something creepy for the sake of it.
I hardly imagine people ruling banks or governments wasting times larping with some Diablo 2 tier shit.
>>
File: tumblr_ofk15tPTRJ1ubnm4eo3_500.jpg (180KB, 420x609px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofk15tPTRJ1ubnm4eo3_500.jpg
180KB, 420x609px
>>130651479
then how was the earth made where clouds go behind the sun

probably from genesis 1

ur not making any sense atheist.
>>
>>130651664
Never underestimate the greedy anon.
They have all the wealth and the power in the world, what else is left but immortality?
>>
>>130651398
yes... and
Saturn
Chiun

The name of an
>idol worshipped by the Israelites in the desert,
Am 5:26 Acts 7:43. It was most probably
>the planet Saturn, worshipped by eastern nations
as an
>evil spirit to be propitiated by sacrifices.
http://biblehub.com/topical/c/chiun.htm
>>
>>130651664
Even if it's nihilistic and really all about solipsism. These sycophants and cucks do it for the novelty and effect upon consciousness. As well as being blackmail-able it would stain their memory and act as trauma that becomes normal to them.
>>
>>130651664
It's what they believe. Look at what others do for what they believe. Never underestimate how far power and greed can walk a person down evil paths, and force the others on that path to keep their gobs shut. Perhaps think it more a cartel and how they operate, then the dots that join it all are easier to imagine. Other than just magic.
>>
>>130651736
but they can't get immortality killing people in front of a fucking stone, what kind of nigger tier shit is it?
David Rockefeller died, they are not immortal.
also if I was them, I could continue doing geopolitical bullshit around the world for my interests and interests of my company, not larping as some demon worshipper.
they have not even proofs that their shit exist.
>>
File: pt2.jpg (865KB, 2888x3728px) Image search: [Google]
pt2.jpg
865KB, 2888x3728px
abyss coming . actual demons on earth.

(aliens in disguise)
>>
>>130645702

I've come to know it as star of ramphan. Not sure where I heard it first.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remphan

Child sacrifice stuff. Jews are really dumb people even though their IQ is so high.
>>
>>130651558
>I don't sorry. I never sinned.
You don't have to tell me. Only God and youself know if that's an honest assessment. Chances are it isn't.
Learn to be humble and repent to be saved before it's too late.
>>
>>130652146
You have a very clinical athiestic way of looking at the world anon. Doubt I can explain it to you without you just laughing it off as "stupid diablo 2 larping"
>>
>>130652158
autism
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbW3lElQYks

Mandatory message from god.
>>
>>130652146
They don't need proof, if you worship personal pleasure do you need proof that pain/pleasure is real? No. they just do it out of (animalistsic) sensory inclination that turns into a dark and mechanical mindset necessary if your goal is world domination.
>>
>>130652203
Fuck off genocidal cultist
>>
File: crowley area.jpg (665KB, 2344x3440px) Image search: [Google]
crowley area.jpg
665KB, 2344x3440px
if you want to see the real creature thats coming sept 23

have a look
>>
>>130652627
explains what you want.
Just that I basically hardly accept that people in a very important position of power (so supposed to be """"intelligent""" or use logic at their maximum peak) believe on something very very ancient and primitive, ethno-centered, without an absense of logic or proofs that it works (even according to the bible, idole statue like Moloch or Dagon are powerless)

those guys are very modern on a lot of aspects and they apparently believe something very earthling, semitic-centered, primitive and with also "we are ebil cuz we like be ebil hahahah" mentality used by some christian witch-hunters.
this is why it's complicate to accept it, more when also some people start to says the demons are actually real, and ALWAYS middle eastern things, it's like other parts of earth doesn't count.
>>
>>130652956

Where's that and what point is this making
>>
>>130653437
It's literal interpretation of the apocalypse from some extreme evangelists.
they actually believe giants beasts with multiple heads will come.
>>
>>130653576

But that image is clearly a metaphorical interpretation
>>
>>130653228
>this is why it's complicate to accept it, more when also some people start to says the demons are actually real, and ALWAYS middle eastern things, it's like other parts of earth doesn't count.
The underlying philosophical themes are universal.
People just usually refer to the Middle Eastern interpretations of these universal themes because they're more familiar to us.
>>
https://youtu.be/6X_xB1JJ_Es

They are not real Jews... they worship themselves as God.

I know it is hard but we need to work together with the blackest of niggers in order to defeat the NWO. The ONLY way to fight them is to simply stop contributing our tax money to their machine... Donald Trump is forcing (or aiding) the hand of the NWO and we now all can clearly see the false divide that exists in America and the world.

The faggot liberal coworkers do not want to hurt us even though they scream it.... They want the corruption to end just like a conservative does.... There is no right and left if they same group controls the two you fools!!!

I challenge every one of you to invest your time in not only sharing the information of how we are being robbed of our time on this earth through the 16th amendment, but instead of just talking about how fucked up these monstorous fake Jews are... I challenge you to plan and invest your time for a real future along side your fellow man!! All we need is to localize develop the means of obtaining the resources that allow us life and comfort. Food, water, electricity, shelter, transportation, infrastructure... These are burdens that the people can share in a more direct effort instead of allowing our money (time) to be wasted and stolen.

The NWO made this new millenia full of falsehoods and hate for eachother.... Stop allowing the NWO to proceed with their plans and stop them by posotive action! Murder is not the way unless guilt is proven so it is important that we respect that concept if thats how (you) think you can contribute. I suggest we contribute by first developing community gardens and fish farms. Check out bio-ponics, the orange theory, vortex-math, the constitution, and tiny-homes.
>>
File: broach.jpg (36KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
broach.jpg
36KB, 480x640px
>>130650682

Holy shit
>>
>>130654391
This. There's just two sides to the real fight:
Truth (light) vs Deceit (darkness)
>>
>>130654391
this
>>
File: obama.jpg (291KB, 1608x2020px) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
291KB, 1608x2020px
and then from that point we have basically what is known as the antichrist coming on the scene
>>
>>130644585
During the ancient era, Yahweh was worshiped alongside Baal/Moloch, Asherah, etc by the Babylonians and Canaanites. It was only the Israelites that only worshiped Yahweh.
Yahweh and Baal/Moloch are different entities.
>>
>>130655187
Thats just a fake nigger puppet. The anti-christ will be revered as a child prodigy most likely. Im not even sure if we get an antichrist because of the state of war that we are in already... Nonstop conflict between 2 or more nations on this earth for how long now???
>>
File: opposite.jpg (105KB, 720x541px) Image search: [Google]
opposite.jpg
105KB, 720x541px
>>130648860
>>
This is basic knowledge of all deep pol tier, have you been hiding under a rock?

Baal, Moloch, Israel, Islam, different sides of the same shekel: The Antichrist.

Only God's Son Jeshua can save your ass buddy, so you better chose your side wisely....
>>
>>130647572
This, Allah was heavily adapted by an old Babylonian/Meccan/Near-Eastern moon god, who eventually 'soaked up' the identity of all the gods in the pantheon. After that, they attached the identity of their false god onto Yahweh.
>>
>>130655642
umm no the antichrist tries to sign a deal for peace and safety not that there will be no wars at all before he comes

and it never says hes a child prodigy frikkin liar
>>
>>130644585
>I think Yahweh is Moloch. I dont think they've changed their ways at all and I think the conspiracies about the "Satanic" occult rituals are true.
BINGO!
The prophets complain that the Jews were sacrificing their children to the LORD, which he did not desire.
"The one who opens the womb shall be consecrated to the LORD." Abraham thought he had to sacrifice Isaac. God didn't want him to. The miracle was that God sent the ram in the thicket and the angel to stay Abraham's hand.
This is why Jews are so heavily involved in abortion in the US and worldwide. It's worshiping their ancient, false god unknowingly.
>>
File: 13653568345_9e75f21725_b.jpg (165KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
13653568345_9e75f21725_b.jpg
165KB, 1000x800px
>>130644585
>In the 7th century child sacrifice was supposedly abolished. However it makes the distinction "child sacrifice was abolished" not necessarily the worship of Moloch himself.
When did child sacrifice ever end? 100,000 babies are sacrificed every year in your nation.
>>
>>130656164
Elite truth bomb right here. The child sacrifice hasn't ended. Now it's just dressed up and renamed as 'abortion'.
>>
its more about blackmailing politicians and organ harvesting then the satanist stuff but thats important too

this isnt some unknown underground crime ring its an established CIA/Mossad operation thats been going on for decades, hence why the cia/msm jumped to defend it so fast.
>>
>>130644585
Good morning, anon. You are on the correct path.

http://www.bamboo-delight.com/raxbiljo/Monsters_of_Babylon.pdf
http://truthforgermans.com/wp-content/uploads/Gottfried-Feder-The-Manifesto-of-Breaking-the-Thraldom-of-Interest.pdf
http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/RPO_NewChrist/toc_ol.htm
http://www.kevinalfredstrom.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/the_jewish_strategy.pdf
http://library.flawlesslogic.com/index.htm
>>
File: 1492633609873.jpg (295KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1492633609873.jpg
295KB, 1365x2048px
>>130656498
>researching molech and calls YHWH molech the ultimate blasphemy

>hes on the right path
>>
>>130655924
The anti-christ will be an awesome standout youthful person who wouldnt be able to hold office until at least 35 because of the law and the blending in aspect. I say child prodigy most likely because people do not fear youth and often underestimate it.

The anti-christ may actually be a trick and they could have falsified mathews words... I would assume that the bible is heavily censored and altered because of evil men who used it as leverage over their slaves and serfs for 1000+years. Even to this day the catholic church is hiding 40 miles of bookshelves worth of literature instead of uploading it to the internet.

WHERE ARE JESUS' WRITINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: IMG_8854.jpg (132KB, 669x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8854.jpg
132KB, 669x1024px
>>130648516
There is no such thing as iron demon worship.

St. Uriel the Archangel of the Cherubic Order, light of God from the Darkness, by the holy light of your flaming sword, banish this false cherub, your fallen counterpart, with whom you guarded ancient Eden, from among our midst and save the innocents! God my light! Light of God, Dawn upon the Darkness! Commandment of God, faithful ox, drive forth the enemy bull. Sharp-eyed eagle, blind the fowl owl with your beak. Just and regal lion, tear out the throat of mountain lion who seeks only to kill children.

Righteous human, with your fiery sword, purge all degeneracy!

Death to to the shameful "king" and his false light-bearing master, the fallen, wingless seraph, the great enemy dragon. With your brother Michael, oh Uriel, drive back the enemy!

Who is like unto God?
God is my light!
God is my strength!
God is my healer!

Archangels, drive forth the enemy. God wills it!
>>
>>130656287
It wouldn't surprise me if child sacrifice is actually the biggest religious institution in the West. There are certainly more abortions than masses in my country.
>>
>>130644585
Bump.
>>
>>130647412
Baptism isnt even necessary for salvation. You really just have to believe in WHAT Christ did for you and why. Admit that you suck at life and ask Him for help. Thats it. The rest is just heretical bs. Jesus is the way and you dont have to have your head dunked in water by some priest. God bless. Also YHWH is NOT molech at all, He was against sacrificing your children. The jews fell from Him when they went into babylon
>>
File: tumblr_oq9f1eHyPX1s2yc47o3_500.png (838KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oq9f1eHyPX1s2yc47o3_500.png
838KB, 500x737px
>>130656757
get saved by believing in jesus christ dude

i cant take your opinion seriously

bible is supernaturally flawless god built it exactly how he wanted it (king james that is)
>>
>>130648913
Christianity is real, and satan knows it. People don't know what Pentecost is. We worship a fat drunk and a tree at Christmas and an egg laying rabbit at Easter. They have twisted those 2 holidays but have gotten most of us to ignore Pentecost which is the birth of Christianity and the reason for Christ coming into the world. Pentecost is the releasing of God's Spirit into the world to every single person who wants it, the power of the Almighty flowing in a mortal. This is how miracles happen.
>>
>>130656852
This is it. It's where Moloch gets his power. It's why abortion must be stopped.
>>
>>130650984
According to the Oera Linda, Minerva was one of the priestesses of Frya. Why did the owl worship start?
>>
>>130644585
oh crap
so by that definition
abortion is child sacrifice... and we`re ok with it...
>>
File: 1458698980235.gif (2MB, 434x329px) Image search: [Google]
1458698980235.gif
2MB, 434x329px
>>130651265
The distinction is that they worshipped multiple gods. They used to have orgies to induce the cloud rider.
As for YHWH, The Name is also referred to as the Tetragrammaton and comes from Ehyeh asher ehyeh (I Am Who Am)

Lastly, Alex Jones is a whacko, a nutter, a buffoon.
>>
>>130656852
Some people regard the use of 'the pill' as a form of abortion. Taking that into account, the amount of child sacrifice in the West is absolutely mind-boggling. There'd possibly be more child sacrifices than people living to conduct them.
>>
>>130656948
Next time keep it to yourself. The bible has been corrupted by man because man forgot the truth a long time ago. Original sin is fear of death
>>
>>130657232
There is old fashioned child sacrifice also... also MK ultra was a spiritual assault as well as a physical and mental assault in order to fragment the mind in order to plant directives. They used ancient rituals on the victims and possibly animal sacrifice to totally destroy a psyche
>>
>>130656998
Those two holidays were around thousands of years before Jesus buddy. Stop nicking other people's holidays like you nicked most of whats in the bible.
>>
>>130656676
The Jews sacrificed children to the LORD, so they thought. The LORD did not want this, but the fallen cherub Moloch does. The prophets complain constantly about the Jews engaging in this falsely in God's name.
It's a common trick. Satan or Moloch try to larp as God and get people to do evil things in his name.
Pepe is a manifestation of St. Uriel the Archangel, whose full name, Asrelyur, means, "God is my Light at Dawn," a reference to childbirth, and the fact that Uriel likes to remain hidden. Also a reference to his flaming sword.
Cherubim come in pairs - Moloch was Uriel's counterpart. Moloch fell. Moloch tries to step in and pervert anything Uriel does which is why he hides. He's on the official list of seven archangels but inappropriate cults to angels developed so public veneration of all by Michael, Gabriel, and Raphael were allowed.
"Praise kek" and "kekism" etc. are Moloch trying to steal Uriel's meming and jokes through Pepe. Uriel's name has a variant that means "God is my laughter" and one that means "God has commanded." Another that means "God is my focus." Another, "God is my cover."

"God wills it." "God is my anon." "Autism of God." "lulz of God." His names.

He's literally the angelic being over the chans. I'm serious. And Moloch will do whatever he can to steal it.
>>
>>130657556
I have read this somewhere too. MK Ultra methods are rooted in the ancient Babylonian mystery death cults. You see many famous pop singer be MK Ultra'd (Perry being the latest, bon appetit). Grande was spared because she is upfront about her interest in the Kabbalah and other occultic practices. She is this generation's Madonna.
>>
>I think Yahweh is Moloch.
in the torah yahweh punishes them for worshipping moloch.
>>
File: elephant.jpg (48KB, 822x562px) Image search: [Google]
elephant.jpg
48KB, 822x562px
>>130654391
>we need to work together with the blackest of niggers

Knock yourself out. You can start in Baltimore or East St Louis... you'll find many allies who will be glad to pull their weight in your new society.

>I suggest we contribute by first developing community gardens and fish farms.

Show pics of your garden and fish farm (with time-stamp).

>tiny-homes.

So live in a cuck-shed and make a big garden to feed Tyrone's 12 illegitimate children. Good plan, Cuckelstein.
>>
Maybe the Jews are trying to prepare all non-Jews to be a mass sacrifice to their God's through nuclear Armageddon.
>>
>>130644585

I'm agnostic, but what i find strange is why would the elites be wasting their time with magick and demons if they weren't actually gaining power or something from it?
>>
File: tumblr_oq0ouyGTNP1ti6w0wo1_1280.jpg (192KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oq0ouyGTNP1ti6w0wo1_1280.jpg
192KB, 1080x1080px
>>130657643
no the jews went their own way and willfully started worshipping other gods and sacrificing to molech

theyre not retards theyre not sacrificing to YHWH and though he wanted that

its people being evil and doing wickedness deliberately turning away from god
>>
>>130657912
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah+7&version=RSVCE
>30 “For the sons of Judah have done evil in my sight, says the Lord; they have set their abominations in the house which is called by my name, to defile it. >31 And they have built the high place[b] of To′pheth, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire; which I did not command, nor did it come into my mind.
God is angry that they are trying to sacrifice children to him.
>>
>>130658037
See
>>130658118
>>
>>130658037
Pretty sure that was supposed to be a joke or something.
>>
>>130657938
A disbelief in Christ is a spiritual sacrifice to the Enemy. If by 'preparation', you mean disbelief in Christ and a promotion of mass degeneracy to lead them away from God, you are spot on.
>>
File: tumblr_optsnsDZpq1s2yc47o3_1280.jpg (196KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_optsnsDZpq1s2yc47o3_1280.jpg
196KB, 1000x667px
>>130658163
when it says they set up their abominations it means they put their fuckin idols their . their images and molten images

into the house of god

they were still worshipping this other being

god is just saying its not his character to do such a thing
>>
File: cure_for_eternal_life.png (340KB, 557x399px) Image search: [Google]
cure_for_eternal_life.png
340KB, 557x399px
>>130644585
Moloch could be considered as a basic type of steam engine, converting souls into useful work.
>>
File: 1458716494974.gif (47KB, 306x469px) Image search: [Google]
1458716494974.gif
47KB, 306x469px
>>130658298
>>
>>130644585
>>>/x/
Though I'll admit that this conspiracy bullshit is more fun than endless "gas the kikes race war now".
>>
>>130658449
Literally this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9fuNWGrX4U
>>
>>130658226
Christianity is the original subversion of Gentile society, just like atheistic communism is the modern version.

If you've actually read the New Testament, you would know there's nothing actually spiritual about it. It's a kike fairy tale and a cheap imitation of Hermetic cults.
>>
File: saturn-lead.jpg (39KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
saturn-lead.jpg
39KB, 240x320px
"Burnt offering" or
holokaustos

Book of Kings speaks about
>"passing [one's] son and daughter through fire"

(II Kings 16:3 [son], 17:17, 21:6 [son]). II Kings 23:10 speaks about
>"passing [one's] son or daughter through fire to Moloch."
>>
File: 1458898405502.gif (3MB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1458898405502.gif
3MB, 350x350px
>>130658793
Would've been better without all the gay shit.
>>
>>130658728
good shill we are all going to vote democrat now you can move on
>>
>>130646217
Bump
>>
File: 1459009349901.jpg (75KB, 400x504px) Image search: [Google]
1459009349901.jpg
75KB, 400x504px
>>130659193
/pol/ is a Democrat board, now.
You can move on.
>>
>>130659193
That doesn't even make any sense, mang. I mean, you know that Trump has closer ties to Israel and the banks than Hillary does? Familial ties, even, and Wall Street deregulations.
>>
>>130646690
>Catholics used to preach the same thing
Sadly yes
>>
>>130659484
Yet the Church never taught that, just that there were poor preachers. If one understands Scripture, then the remaining Jews that wish to be saved will come to the Christ before the end (cf. Rom. 11) so all boasting of a branch against the root is ignorance plain and simple. Those who do not repent, no matter their 'tribe', these will die.
>>
>>130657923
Started my garden this spring for the first time. Tiny homes are legit. Community gardens would supply more than enough food and are only labor intensive if you go against nature when designing it.

Why you talk like fag? The blackest of niggers can unite with the pink fleshed lamb if they understand the enemy. They are only niggers until they know the truth and decide to work toward an actual future instead of entertaining themselves with music, sex, and dirty liquor
>>
File: 1495862963806.gif (2MB, 320x193px) Image search: [Google]
1495862963806.gif
2MB, 320x193px
>>130652158
>>130652645
more like shilling. This is a new strategy. I've seen it since the latest uptick in shilling starting Monday.

Their data must show that those types of info-graphics are very influential. So now they make their own and hilariously fake images that look more like schizophrenia than autism.
>>
>>130660009
>gas all the kikes
>unless they worship Yehashua, then they can live
You fucking christcucks are a fifth column.
>>
>>130660284
I'm not going to kill anyone.
I'm talking about spiritual death, now and into eternity. What you're experiencing right now.
>>
>>130657969
I wondered that too as a skeptical raised catholic... they either decieve their occult followers as a control scheme like i theorize the church does... or the highest levels of occult groups commune with interdimensional demons
>>
>>130660375
>spiritual death
Christianity is literally spiritual death. Instead of knowing your own Soul and and discovering the real spiritual reality of life, you follow a kike who falsely promises you eternal life in return for servitude.

You got jewwed.
>>
>>130660820
The bible says we are to die once and it is our choice if we suffer a second death by not accepting christ. You get jewed every second of your life. And the Jews that Jew are not really Jews
>>
>>130660820
You've got rather odd notions of what the normal Christian life is supposed to be. That's okay, most people do. Anyway, we're all going to serve one master or another. Indeed, most today serve many masters. It's your choice, just as freedom in Christ is mine.
>>
>>130661037
The Jews who wrote the Torah are the same as modern Jews. They're lying, wormy kikes and it's a shame the Romans didn't finish exterminating them.

If a Demon comes to you with the promise of eternal life in exchange for total, unwavering loyalty, do you follow him? YHVH is that Demon.
>>
>>130649184
That's not true. Elite us a french word, nothing to do with El
>>
the templars found something in the desert.
Under the desert what did they find.

there was a split during the crusades many stayed behind to workship there new god.

what did they find in the desert in syria?

why are we fighting over a piece of land that has very little to offer now?
theres more to this then meets the eye boys
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=templar+knights++underground+worship&rlz=1CAACAV_enGB724GB725&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiRycqD1MzUAhVpDcAKHX1pBUoQ_AUIBSgA&biw=1366&bih=630&dpr=1#q=giants+in+syria+

Ive been through the desert on a horse with no name,
It felt good to be out of the rain.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iiDp6ga_qQ
>>
>>130645702
Six lines
Six points
Six triangles
And a three dee cube in the center.
>>
>>130652744
Typical jewish rage when confronted with a Christian believer.
>>
>>130659426
dude im registering as a dem like right now tell george you got one
>>
>>130644585
You're not at all wrong, but the rabbit hole goes ever deeper than that.
Miscegenation and the propping up of third world races, as well as feminism and sexual liberation is all done to fuel the child sacrifice, because the necessity for it arises from such degeneracy.
>>
File: arabiangiantman.jpg (37KB, 480x330px) Image search: [Google]
arabiangiantman.jpg
37KB, 480x330px
why the obsession with syria why are all eyes on some run down bit of land.Answer there is something under the desert,something we are trying to destroy or protect.

Why did trump use an MOAB in afganistan on a cave network? If it wasnt that well established?

Just isis fighters? No he would never be cleared to use that kind of force on a whole mountain side
think old testiment big.
>>
>>130644585
>>130663798
>>
>>130644585
Additionally moloch is the god of money and (((money))) is the god of this world, untermensch are propped up by draining the wealth of the ubermensch in the form of (((money))), in this way moloch/yhwh/el/set/et all is bound together with the goddess of child sacrifice, isis/mary/ishtar/diana/et all in a mutually dependent relationship that also grants them near total hegemon on top of - most importantly - the destruction of the white race, their eternal target for elimination

now you must find out on your own why the two of them are always trying to eliminate whites for good
>>
File: Mount Hermon 33 parallel.jpg (39KB, 308x545px) Image search: [Google]
Mount Hermon 33 parallel.jpg
39KB, 308x545px
>>130664106
>found nothing material,
>imported eastern 'mysteries'
>>
>>130665245
>No he would never be cleared to use that kind of force on a whole mountain side
Are you underage? Jesus.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 360x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 360x287px
>>130644585
>when you realize you've been double crossed, and the Left has been prepping the ultimate bull behind your back all along
>>
What if the story of david and goliath far far far more bigger then we ever could imagine.After all a kid killing a bloke with a weapon isnt unheard of.

but a child killing a giant..............

now thats another story

https://coercioncode.com/2016/08/16/the-giant-of-kandahar-afghanistan-killed-by-us-military-soldiers/

I saying what if there is more to then we are being fed
>>
yeah ,he was probably fucking up isis and they deserve it,but what is so valuble in syria?
why syria i mean surely africa has more minerals,the chinese certanly think so, but some place in the middle of the desert????
>>
>>130649184
We're losing because you let the Brockpuppets win and stopped praising.
>>
>>130664888
same, this, wtf
>>
http://www.factfiend.com/fossilized-footprint-shows-evidence-man-running-23mph/
>>
Amos 5:25-26
25 Have ye offered unto me sacrifices and offerings in the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel?
26 But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.

Acts 7:41-43
41At that time they made a calf and offered a sacrifice to the idol, rejoicing in the works of their hands.
42But God turned away from them and gave them over to the worship of the heavenly bodies, as it is written in the book of the prophets: ‘Did you offer Me slain beasts and sacrifices forty years in the wilderness, O house of Israel?
43You took along the tabernacle of Moloch and the star of your god Rephan, the idols you made to worship. Therefore I will carry you away beyond Babylon.’

Hebrews 8:1-2
1The point of what we are saying is this: We do have such a high priest, who sat down at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in heaven, 2and who ministers in the sanctuary and true tabernacle set up by the Lord, not by man.
Leviticus 18:21
"Do not permit any of your children to be offered as a sacrifice to Moloch, for you must not bring shame on the name of your God. I am the LORD."

>>EVERYONE
Sorry guys, the future is gonna be Social (ist) Jewstice For All.
Everyone has been screaming for it, and by God, they are gonna get it
I wanna thank BLM, and the Natsoc useful idiots most of all...this never would have been possible without you.
Thanks for actually seeming to believe that making rich whites/blacks take care of their inferior subordinates, will somehow help society.
I dunno how you guys did it, but Kudos.
Soon, they will all be forced to respect our Authoritah!!
>>130657088
Sporting a Nazi flag, another symbol for Moloch, while pretending to not worship Moloch...lassis
Greetings from the future, fellow /SocialistsDemocrats!!
We're keeping the dream alive.
We're creating human/pig hybrids...even AJ knows this now.
We do this for the pigman!!
https://youtu.be/-X0Hcnuro-Q
>>
>>130644585
https://youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
>>
File: Polish-painting.png (1MB, 1019x621px) Image search: [Google]
Polish-painting.png
1MB, 1019x621px
>>130644585
I'm surprised no one has posted about Jewish Ritual Murders in this thread yet.

Here is just a small part of the history of these vile and unholy practices.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariel_Toaff
http://bloodpassover.com/

About a Jewish academic who's career was ruined for exposing the Jewish ritual murder in Trent, 1475. He was forced to stop publishing his book and to make retractions. He ended up donating all the profits of his book to the ADL (only a few copies managed to be sold). Thankfully some Italians translated the book and have made it available online.

https://vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres10/TLASSMatzo.pdf

Matzo of Zion, a book by the former Syrian defense minister Mustafa Tlass. Mustafa Tlass uses the original trial transcripts from the French gov't archives in his book. It is about the ritual murder of Father Thomas, a Capuchin friar, in Damascus in 1840. The jews confessed to the crime and led the authorities to the bones of Father Thomas in the sewer. However, Jews deny they are responsible because the accused Jews were tortured (the same excuse they make in the Trent case). The celebrated orientalist Sir Richard Francis Burton was also convinced the Jews were guilty and writes about the case in the book "The Jew, The Gypsy, and El Islam". However after his death, the Jews managed to seize by legal means the manuscript for the book from Burton's widow. So it has never been published in it's entirety.
>>
File: 220px-Backer_Judgment_(detail).jpg (13KB, 220x190px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Backer_Judgment_(detail).jpg
13KB, 220x190px
>>130665629
dear chap it wasnt above ground but bellow ive vissted varous templar sites and the most important ones are underground sytems paticularly for worships,the solitude helps them keep there oaths

a
modern
example:http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/knights-templar-underground-tunnel-complex-700-years-crusades-farm-field-shropshire-shifnal-caynton-a7617871.html
Ill ask again what did the tempilars find in the desert causing them to leave gods side and split from christianty?why did they form secret cults still around today?

What did they find in the desert?
>>
File: millennium-owls.jpg (53KB, 400x276px) Image search: [Google]
millennium-owls.jpg
53KB, 400x276px
>>130667315
>>
File: stele-with-giant-2.jpg (426KB, 660x600px) Image search: [Google]
stele-with-giant-2.jpg
426KB, 660x600px
Dont forget the templars and jewish sect fought side by side, so i ask what did they find in the cave systems under the desert?
>>
File: Owl1.jpg (6KB, 286x162px) Image search: [Google]
Owl1.jpg
6KB, 286x162px
>>
File: Jewish-Ritual-Murder.jpg (21KB, 600x342px) Image search: [Google]
Jewish-Ritual-Murder.jpg
21KB, 600x342px
>>130667460
http://semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2012/06/reconstructing-first-jewish-ritual.html

An excellent article relevant to the OP's post about canaanite religion and human sacrifice - the origin of Jewish ritual murder.

http://antimatrix.org/Convert/Books/Dahl/Ritual_Murders/Dahl_Ritual_Murders_En.html

A book written on Jewish Ritual Murders by the famous Russian linguist Vladimir Dahl, on orders by Czar Nicholas I.
>>
File: R.jpg (16KB, 249x300px) Image search: [Google]
R.jpg
16KB, 249x300px
See the owl?
>>
>>130644585
>I dont think they've changed their ways at all

look at the history of legal cases in Europe involving cannibalism and child murder

every fucking time
>>
>>
>>130649483
You can look to the old prophecies for confirmation, or when Jesus claimed the things he said would come to pass before this generation died.
>>
>>130667775
aliens
>>
File: Andrey_Iucshonsky.jpg (27KB, 440x311px) Image search: [Google]
Andrey_Iucshonsky.jpg
27KB, 440x311px
>>130668027
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menahem_Mendel_Beilis

Another infamous Jewish ritual murder case was the Beilis case in 1913. Although the court found the Jew Beilis not guilty, it was also concluded that the boy Andrei Yuschinsky was most likely murdered by Jews and the ritual nature of the murder was validated.

A good book on the case: http://www.lulu.com/us/en/shop/gg-zamyslovsky-and-jrbooksonline/the-murder-of-andrei-yushchinsky/paperback/product-22956491.html

Interesting, the prosecutor in the case specifically singled out the Chabad Lubavitch sect (which Jared Kushner belongs to) as being perpetrators of ritual murder in this case and many others due to their fanatical kabbalic beliefs.

The book also mentions two other cases in Velizh and Saratov. In the Saratov case, the Jews were found guilty and sentenced to hard labor.
>>
>>130644585
normal everyday jews are whatever, but be wary of the rabbis
rabbis are shadier than catholic priests
>>
File: 1487877331665.jpg (80KB, 838x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487877331665.jpg
80KB, 838x720px
>>130646947
>tfw realize I'm a burger and my newborn son will not lose his foreskin to Jewish lies
>>
File: Nine_worlds_of_Norse_mythology.png (47KB, 385x480px) Image search: [Google]
Nine_worlds_of_Norse_mythology.png
47KB, 385x480px
>>130667473
Nothing, Stephen Quayle,
nothing material,
just kind of Semitic degenerate mysticism
>>
>>130644585
>cult of the dead cow
check out where the "former" members now work
lol
>>
>>130668498
look at that head profile
fukken ayyylmao
>>
>>130667473
What do you think they found? details pls
>>
>>130668668
looks like the jewish tree of life, the qilthopth or whatever i think its called
i'm not the best with semitics
>>
>>130646947
Man, fuck you, you fucking faggot.
Shit like this got its start in European countries like YOURS. Your country is FULL of these bastards, and has been for longer. Go kys, you motherfucking poser.
I don't blame America...fucking piece of fucking retarded shit.
>>
>>130668473
Halifricken youya

they found evidence of aliens or the nephilian which links into all the religions before.... even the titans or the legend of them lets not forget kronos ate his own children, child sacrifice to the fallen angels has been talked about for centuries.

There are reportings of them across the world

from yetis

to big foot

and even the moth man

or londons own spring heeled jack

remember in the worlds of the bible there is nothing new under the sun
>>
>>130644585
Look up the religion of the Carthaginians.
>>
>>130669001
Were they sweater makers?
>>
>>130648150
Because yhwh punished the Jews who worshipped moloch
>>
File: 1497683693567.gif (2MB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
1497683693567.gif
2MB, 219x186px
>>130646875
Noice ref , Venturafag
>>
>>130646690
Why would you trust either with out proof?
>>
I mean what else could convert men of god

who would kill for there religion and never have sex with a woman???
I mean how freaking convinced do you need to be to turn back upon everything youve ever been told in your life.
uness you were to see it for yourself.
You need to see something for yourself to belive it.

And it is this hidden secret from the rest of socities that free masons pride themselves on,or at least the high levels do!

KNOWING WHAT IS THE TRUTH AND DECIEVING OTHERS>ARE THEY NOT COMPLETING LUCIFerS AIMS
>>
THESE MEN TRACKED ACROSS THE DESERT ONLY TO TURN THERE BACKS ON EVERYTHING THEY WHERE INDOCTRINATED IN HOW POWERFUL DOES SOMETHING HAVE TO BE TO DO THAT???

DONT SAY WAR BECAUSE MANY OF THE FIRST CRUSADES WHERE ESTABLISHED KNIGHTS THE THIRDS WAS MORE AN ARMY OF CIVILIANS
>>
>>130648206
Indeed. Worth mentioning though that Satan can only control you if you let him. If you reject Satan then he has no power over you.

The only problem is that Satan lies and often pretends to be god or an angel and tempts you to sin. He appeared to me once but by gods grace he appeared as a goat man and not an angel like he thought he was disguised as so it was easy to reject
>>
>>130644585
S E R P E N T S E E D
>>
ITS THE EQUIVILENT OF SOMEONE CONVERTING AN ISIS JIHADI,THESE GUYS WHERE FINATICAL ABOUT THERE GOD.LIKE SJWS ARE ABOUT LBGQ RIGHTS.

THINK ABOUT IT
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com (3).jpg (256KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com (3).jpg
256KB, 1366x768px
I see shills have subverted this thread larping as disinfo schizos

we got your emails podesta
>>
>>130648523
Yhwh is the eternal one and only god the creator of everything in perfection. Israelites would have to sacrifice a lamb to absolve their sins until yhwh sacrificed himself and took on all the sins of man
>>
>>130669218
No they where Romes greatest enemy. You know Hannibal crossing the alps and all that? What do they teach you guys in history class any way?
>>
>>130669418
He's right about the Jews you know, wrong for pretending his country is not western, and not involved.
This is the same trick SJW's pull to void being guilty for white people...pretend everyone else are the guilty ones...but not you, never you.
It is in the regular ass Jewish texts, that when their Messiah gets here (Antichrist), all goyim will be their slaves.
Some try to make it sound positive, like we will follow them willingly...this is what most call the 'good Jews' and then there are the Talmudic Jews, who think we are there to be raped/sacrificed to their Moloch.
Really this is the only diff among them...whether they ant to rule us benevolently, or not.
>>
>>130668986
Big foot and yetis are flesh and blood animals.
>>
>>130646548
>unable to satisfy themselves alone
wtf is wrong with you people that you think circumcision does anything but change aesthetic adn make it very slightly less sensitive.
>>130646746
the fact you people think religion has any effect or that somehow jews control people thru circumcision is the most retarded meme. Judaism is a false religion like all others and circumcision has become a medical practice not a religious one in the west.
For all this "its the jews" conspiracy i dont see anyone not using other jewish inventions or muslim ones. Circumcision is just an easy excuses to meme with becas europeans love their saggy foreskin. No one claims stainless steel, lasers, and pace makers are some sort of mind control invention by the jews but saggy dicks are adamant that a small removal of excess skin is literally brainwashing. You people are bluepilled af and also autistic.
>>
>>130657643
Do you really have that many split personalities all with autism ?
>>
>>130669945
>>130644585
Im saying everything you say is true,all of it is linked in!

they believe so much they rape and kill kids,they are psycopaths obssesed with blood lines.

the secrets societies belive because they have evidence not disclosed to the general public and have sold there soul to the devil
THEY DELIBRATELY SPREAD MISINFORMATION TO DO HIS WORK
>>
>>130670109
>>130668986
I don't think that's in the Bible...that's a quote from some Roman right? New under sun?
Are you sure you know wtf you are on about?
>>
Look in the Bible.
>King James Bible
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
>They're of the Synagogue of Satan
>>
>>130670272
No, I am wrong...thanx for that.
>>
>>130670062
Yeah I am agnostic, but i like the Celtic and Norse religions better than all this desert shit. The teachings of Christ are nice and all but only if everyone is playing by those rules. Pacifism gets you killed in the end.
>>
yhwh/tetragramaton.. you lads have no idea how much christianity has been subverted.. reading the ''holy'' books gives power to the deciever..
>>
>>130670359
yes i am sure.Ive done my research and was working with some people who are part of annomous, one who was abused first hand.
>>
>>130670272
I dont get why they keep trying to lump Sasquatches into the spiritual camp when it is clearly just a very rare intelligent type of animal, if they truly exists that is.
>>
>>130644585
>I think Yahweh is Moloch
Then why would Yahweh fight Moloch and kill thousands of his prophets and followers throughout the old testament.
You smell like a kike/redditor.
>>
THE TRUTH IS WITHIN

WE ARE THE CREATORS

KNOW THYSELF
>>
because when the aztecs first saw the spanish they thought they where horse people and not from this plain with magic fire wands.

im saying theres an explination for all of this.
>>130670643
>>130670643
>>130670643
>>130670643
>>
>>130650231
Catholic here. I too look forward to the days when priests do homilys against the Jews again. I think the Vatican is treading lightly to not lose their political independence. I have faith our communions will be reunited in the future
>>
>>130670272
>>130670359

It's from the book of Ecclesiastes:

Ecclesiastes 1:9

What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun.
>>
>>130644585
tl;dr

can i have a quikc rundown `?
>>
>>130670557

Jesus = YHWH
>>
>>130670814
Yeah I get that part.
>>
>>130670745
You do not contain within yourself the reason for your own existence; nothing physical does.
>>
>>130670398
I was a Son of Odin in prison, and was more of a Thor guy, than a Odin guy, but I know wtf you mean, but then I converted to Christ...if you really wanna follow the path of our ancestors, you have to become Christian.
Christianity IS Pagan to me...no one can really make it a monotheistic religion..that is BS.
There are SO many similarities...I believe God is the many faced God, Odin.
Jesus is another incarnation of Thor, Loki is Lucifer.
The biggest diff I can see between them, is that in Norse, we lose Ragnarok, in Christ we win.

I see saying God would never talk to sand people, only whites, as the same thing JEws do...they're the ones who believe only their race
can speak to God...I want no part of crap like that...because I don't believe it for a second.
>>130670899
Yeah, I looked it up. Not often someone teaches me something...I love it.
>>
>>130670823
I find your faith in your church disturbing.
>>
>>130670062
I'm not saying that our government isn't infested with these people.
I'm just saying that I do not and will not ever trust jews and will discard any "well meant" advise they might give me, like circumcising my son.
It's that simple. I'm not responsible for the actions of my government and neither are you.
We should instead help each other to prevent others from being lured with lies into destroying ourselves.
>>
>>130670958
When the Jews did not follow the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and instead turned to the demon gods of their neighbors, they were turning to Canaanite gods; El, the main god, with children Ba'al, Molech and Asheroth.

Science/Reason
Pleasure
Method of disposing unwanted babies
>>
>>130671029
Yeah I know but to me I dont think any religion should be taken at face value, like all legends they have been distorted over time who knows what the truth is?
>>
>>130671029
Clearly don't know your religion very well to not recognise that Christ is lucifer.
>>
>>130670966
jesus=lucifer

Revelation 22:16
I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star!
>>
>>130671230
If you knew the proper definition of religion, stemming from religio, or "system of bondage", you would eschew all of them and instead seek a personal relationship with your Creator.
>>
File: download (2).png (10KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).png
10KB, 290x174px
>>130644585
Learn something new today
>>
>>130671305
Jesus made satan/lucifer, the angel. They are not alike in any way.
>>
>>130648527
That's sad. Usually people like that have never had a solid foundation or belonged to a real institution before... Then one comes along that tells them how great they are and how much power they will have... Then *snap* it's over. Not because the Good was weaker... But because the Good was never present to make a claim or state their case. We are approaching the time of Pope Benedicts predicted 'Remnant'. Pray. Remember what happened at Fatima. This is real and it's going to be worse this time.
>>
>>130670823
Catholics will rise again, it is impossible for them to destroy the church.
In Eastern Europe people were persecuted for almost a century for their faith, yet they still weren't able to destroy the church.
>>
ok heres my quuestion to you >>130670984
How comes if there is no such creature the us military hasnt swept all of the forests and ground with radar and ground breaking sonar. And wont release there findings.It would be great to test there technology an would take at most a few hours,they have the satilites,but instead they wash there hands,infact they put bases near the forests and there is some security tho not military dotted around.

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/stories/edwards.htm
>>
>>130671326
Yeah I like studying them I never said I am on board with them 100%
>>
>>130671093
Yeah, but you tried to make your country sound less guilty than ours...when that is BS. I have nothing against Austria...you are probably close to my DNA...I am just saying, people shit on America far too much, we are eally the only ones that can challenge wtf is going on, and we don't need to have everything blamed on us.

>>130671230
Probably not completely at face value...no. But when it seems like God, or whatever, is telling everyone pretty much the same story with different characters, I think people should pay more attention.
>>130671305
You're dumb. That's wtf Freemasons believe though. Not surprising to hear that crap outside the lodge these days. That is the EXACT lie we were warned of in Revelations.
>>
>>130671307
The Angel of The Lord = Jesus, and shows up in the NT.

The NIV translation, which is abominable, equates both Jesus and the devil with "the bright and morning star". You can thank Jerome for that.

Jesus is the bright and morning star; the devil is Helel ben Shachar, Shining One, Son of the Dawn.

An angel, and he can still appear as an angel of light.

Angel refers both to messengers and to these alien beings of light.
>>
>>130671414
The Lord will destroy the Roman Catholic Church with fire from heaven in one hour, as per John the Revelator under inspiration of the Holy Spirit.
>>
File: 1492191365181.png (90KB, 1224x1137px) Image search: [Google]
1492191365181.png
90KB, 1224x1137px
>>130644585
when will /pol/ see the light?
>>
>>130671455
Avoid them. They are man's attempts to purify himself and reach up to the heavens. They all fail.

God had to reach down to us, become one of us, in order to save us from our sins.
>>
>>130671166
>El, the main god
el, baal ,adonai etc
are just generic names in semitic languages
>>
File: crusader pepe sad.jpg (83KB, 662x767px) Image search: [Google]
crusader pepe sad.jpg
83KB, 662x767px
>>130644585
>Child sacrifice
>Abortion

Both for the sake of personal pleasure and convenience.

MFW
>>
>>130670966
they are of one and the same.. heres something you wont read everyday - Jesus was split by pilate into the man and the divine(dualism) and gave the crowd the choice(free will) which he would be, so man chose its own fate. in baseball the accuser(lucifer, the pitcher) hurls the power of death(p.o.d. or ball) at the accused(batter) trying to splite "home plate" in two(throw a strike)
>>
>>130671428
I think if they admitted that there where giant man apes running around the forests of north america it would open up to many cans of worms. If they do know about it why would they want to admit it to the public? This dosent mean that they have to be spirits or aliens? I have talked to people in the forestry industry that know they are real but just dont talk about it.
>>
>>130671669

When will you admit the God of the Jews is not the God of the Arabs, and that Islam is only for natural born Arabic speakers, the only people who can read and understand the quran?
>>
>>130648875
Give me the passages or go read Aquinas yourself Podesta.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com (2).jpg (122KB, 570x768px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com (2).jpg
122KB, 570x768px
MOD IP ban the shill trying to dilute these threads
>>
>>130671529
No I didn't try to do this. I tried to show how these people come up with all kinds of twisted excuses to get a population to follow their bidding.
I said in another comment that these people suddenly act like they are experts at understanding the bible to shame you into doing all kinds of bad things.
I explicitly stated that the people themselves did not know better and just followed the "well meaning" authority.
>>
>>130671816
im saying why not say they dont exsist if they dont.Say theres no such evidence
>>
>>130671756
You're quite mistaken. El is a name of the main Canaanite god, while Ba'al and Adonai do just mean "Lord".

It is a modern error to conflate all words relating to God as merely linguistic differences; allah, for instance, does not just mean "God". It too is a name.
>>
>>130644585
Real talk, have you ever read the Bible?

There's half a dozen different types of sacrifices made to YHVH for various reasons, including forgiveness of sins. The foreskin thing is because of one of the covenants YHVH made with the Israelites.

It should also be noted that in some translations children were "passed through the fire" and not necessarily burnt as sacrifice to Moloch. Either one was not pleasing to YHVH, same with poles erected for Asherah. Moloch and Asherah and Baal worship were huge reasons that YHVH fucked up the Israelites so many times in the Old Testament.

Not trying to proselytize you, OP. Just read it and see if you still have the same opinions.
>>
>>130671669
Yeah OK? You mean the pedophile desert bandit? Who was a closet bi sexual and wore women's clothing? Your a fucking moron.
>>
>>130671805
Equating the most unjust sentence ever with a baseball game is an odd choice.

Pilate had no effect on Jesus, and Jesus had no effect on Pilate.
>>
>>130671952
EL= Saturn

saturn has been misunderstood too.. he was hyperion before he became cronus
>>
File: tumblr_oixostpM2V1vi14nto2_1280.png (304KB, 700x526px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oixostpM2V1vi14nto2_1280.png
304KB, 700x526px
>>130671952
>Baal means god

gtfo satan
>>
>>130671727
Sins are bullshit in my mind, we should have morals yes that I can agree with.
>>
>>130672018
Circumcision is a blood covenant between God and Abraham and Abraham's descendants well before there were any Israelites.

Pass through the fire is most certainly putting your children on the superheated bronze arms of Molech, thus proving your devotion to this demon god.
>>
>>130672043
a different sentence for you then -

Now, Anakin was "the chosen one" meant to bring BALANCE(unity) to the force. He failed, than his son luke failed. So the chosen one incarnates again.

This is the same story we are told all the time.

Neo

Anakin

Jesus

Horus

you guys get the idea.

Information is memetic in nature and actively seeks to replicate.

Star wars is THE STORY, retelling itself through different cultural lenses to awaken those who have eyes and ears to see and hear.
>>
>>130671529
>I am just saying, people shit on America far too much, we are eally the only ones that can challenge wtf is going on, and we don't need to have everything blamed on us
Sorry, but again, I do not blame your people at all and I realise and defend the great achievements of your country.
But it is not wrong to point out what kind of people are at the very top in your and my country.
Otherwise we would all be blind and not understand what is going on with all that degeneracy around us.
>>
>>130672051
The = sign is another odd choice, as it would have to be a symbolic meaning, if anything. Most people would equate Venus, the fake morning star, with the devil.
>>
>>130671950
I think they are real, there is some pretty good evidence. I just can not say for sure because I have never seen on myself.
>>
>>130671561
These are just more things added by Freemasons. Now try to explain how Jesus sat and had a conversation with HIMSELF, when Lucifer promised Him all the lands/power of the earth. You know nothing.
Just like the morons who believe in the Trininty, but cannot explain why Jesus BEgged HIMSELF, to forgive the JEws who killed Him.
Their BS doesn't make sense, and neither does yours.
Traditionally, there are TWO morning stars...Venus, and the only bright star that comes up EVERY morning, and that's the SUN.
>>130672229
Okay...but that is not what you were doing...you were making us sound more guilty. Or dumb...when we are the only ones who have not allowed ourselves to be disarmed.
>>
>>130672088
Ba'al means "Lord" or "Master".

For instance, the pagan god of Mohammad's father was Hubal, or HaBaal, The Ba'al of the Moabites, or Chemosh.
>>
>>130672286
satan is only a title..
>>
File: 1497455014953.png (444KB, 504x572px) Image search: [Google]
1497455014953.png
444KB, 504x572px
>>130672035
Women's clothes are stylish though.
>>
File: tumblr_oj92k6wLun1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg (255KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oj92k6wLun1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg
255KB, 1024x1280px
>pol fascinated in demons and pagan gods not fascinated in jesus christ

hmmm really makes you think

>>130672401
says who?

hes not my lord or master
>>
>>130672153

You're thinking of iniquities or transgressions, wicked acts or breaking God's Laws, which we are all guilty of.

Sin is "missing the mark", as in an archer shooting an arrow and missing the target. We have all missed the mark of "being perfect, as the Father in heaven is perfect", and thus need a way to attain perfection.

Jesus provides that way; the only way.
>>
>>130670196
>circumcision is a medical practice
Well, they created a billion dollar industry out of neonatal fibroblasts and cosmetic skin creams. But circumcision has always been to mark the slaves and control their sexuality.
>>
>>130672222
Yes, tropes exist. And yet even when men make up tropes, they change their meaning.

The hundreds of prophecies about the messiah are set in stone.
>>
>>130672481
Sick fuck, go marry your cousin.
>>
what the fuck is this angel demon bullshit you cunts are LARPing about?

have a fucken shower
>>
>>130672568
bible was written by men, it is not ''holy''
>>
>>130672516
Uh hu, do you know how crazy you would sound to a person who had never heard of religion? I have no problems with Christians but stop acting like there is proof for any of the stuff you guys believe in because there is not.
>>
do not look for the truth outside.. it is within us already.. break free of the cube
>>
>>130672377
Nothing I believe is from freemasonry. And yes, the trinity, one God manifesting Himself as three persons to us, is beyond our ability to comprehend. It suffices to know that God has more dimensions than we do, and our limited perceptions are incapable of perceiving Him properly, in this life. In the next, in heaven, that barrier will be overcome as we will be n-dimensional persons ourselves.
>>
>>130672434
True, but neither I nor you know his real name. All of his appellations are titles.
>>
>>130671390
Lucifer is not Satan. The word 'lucifer' occurs many times in the vulgate and is used to represent Jesus, the Baptist, and others. Its a mere misunderstanding by the church only a few hundered years ago that has lead to this wrong assumption. Lucifer is the morning star, venus. Its not a name but a title and planet.
>>
File: 1497035584043.jpg (396KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1497035584043.jpg
396KB, 700x1050px
>>130672596
rude
>>
>>130671952
you know you're right,
El was both a generic word for any deity and the name for God
>>
>>130672483
Someone is. It would be good for you to find out that there are only two.
>>
>>130672722
As it was inspired by the Holy Spirit, maintained and compiled by the Holy Spirit, Who is available to teach it, yes, it is the only holy text on the planet.
>>
>>130672789
Yes, thank you. It's batshit crazy.

Unless it's true.
>>
>>130672945
No, exactly what you are saying comes from Freemasonry, and Jewish Mysticism...Don't get me wrong, IDGAF...believe wtf you want...but that's where it came from FOR SURE.
I studied freemasonry, with freemasons...this is EXACTLY what they believe.
>>
>>130672377
I revisited my comment and have to admit it was too aggressively worded, I'm sorry. Hope you take my apology.
Like I said, I do not believe that the US people are dumb, otherwise the country could not be as successful as it is.
It's no wonder that the most powerful country attracts the most evil people trying to seize power and subvert the people.
But I do not believe they will be successful, they might score here or there for a short period but in the end they'll fail.
>>
>>130672178
The outcome is more or less the same but thanks for the corrections.

I just don't think it's necessary to make some convoluted conspiracy theory about Moloch to justify an international pedo conspiracy. It's pretty obvious that's going on, Moloch or not.
>>
>>130673187
"Holy"... this is 10/10 subversion...
>>
>>130673312
No, it's cool bruh...I was the one being the dick. I can see now you were just trying to help, and you did say 'our' countries, not 'MY' I can see you are on our side now.
>>
File: mustread.jpg (43KB, 320x490px) Image search: [Google]
mustread.jpg
43KB, 320x490px
Their beliefs
The Pillars of Tubal Cain pdf
https://ufile.io/rc6oy
>>
File: tumblr_opf2dwis361ti6w0wo3_1280.jpg (214KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opf2dwis361ti6w0wo3_1280.jpg
214KB, 960x1280px
>>130673446
subversion? hes right dude

sorry u dont believe jesus said only certain chosen people can hear him
>>
>>130671064
Satanists often are disturbed by faith in the body of christ
>>
>>130673004
Lucifer is Jerome's horrific attempt at translating Helel ben Shachar, Shining One, Son of the Dawn.

The KJV kept the horrific translation for reasons unknown.

satan or HaSatan means "the adversary", and can change given different contexts. Jesus was Balaam's adversary, and so was Balaam's satan in the story of Balaam's ass.

The serpent, the dragon, the devil, satan, lucifer, the fallen angel, they are all one creature that we call the devil.
>>
>>130673238
Why do you think the people who came later influenced what people thought before their creation as an institution? The bible was finished in 95 AD; when did freemasonry start? 1776?
>>
>>130671637
Your lord Satan will not prevail against the Catholic church as Jesus told us. Fuck off demon
>>
>>130673357
It's not just the elite at the Bohemian grove; it's every abortion mill in every neighborhood in the country.
>>
File: alastair.jpg (55KB, 468x483px) Image search: [Google]
alastair.jpg
55KB, 468x483px
>>130672867
o hai
>>
>>130673642
Jesus has a body, and that does not disturb me at all.
The Bride of Christ, the Body of Christ, the collection of all born again believers from Pentecost to the rapture does not disturb me at all.

The Whore claiming to be the Bride? That disturbs me greatly.
>>
>>130673821
Jesus is my Lord, my savior, and my brother.
>>
File: tumblr_oqpfoxVxax1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg (200KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqpfoxVxax1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg
200KB, 1080x1080px
>>130673821
>the catholic church

where did jesus say that LOL
>>
>mfw people not realising how much christianity has been subverted...

ishtar/mary and so on.. a lot of similiraties between all the mythologies sumerian/babylonian/greek and so on

anyone want to explain what is the cross?:)
>>
The kanites are the real problem. The hook nose is the dead giveaway and not all jews have it. You must look closely at their heritage, bloodlines and wealth to know what their status is and how they have summoned Ba'al
>>
File: kittypaws_resize.jpg (52KB, 372x248px) Image search: [Google]
kittypaws_resize.jpg
52KB, 372x248px
seems like bullshit to me, or psyop.

Jewish Bible. Leviticus.
>21You shall not give any of your offspring to offer them to Molech, nor shall you profane the name of your God; I am the LORD.

a jew is not allowed to do that, you simply leave judaism if you kill kids.

the only explanation to this is someone is trying to fool us that jews do this instead of illuminati. illuminati hate jews

>I know your afflictions and your poverty--yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.
>I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.
>who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.
>but are a synagogue of Satan.
>>
>>130673773
Freemasonry started in the TEMPLE OF EL ELYON in JERUSALEM...they built the Temple, and had access to the Ark of the Covenant.
Freemasonry/Jewish mysticism (exactly what Freemmasonry is) is older than Christianity, or even Judaism for that matter.
ll over the world, people worshiping snakes, sacrificing MF's...but no one sees it is the SAME religion?
PAGANISM is the religion given us by JEws, not Christianity...people have shit bass-ackwards.
>>
File: 483x309.jpg (41KB, 483x309px) Image search: [Google]
483x309.jpg
41KB, 483x309px
how can the Jews worship Moloch if the Bible explicitly forbids it?
>>
>>130673912
If you had faith in Jesus then you wouls d have faith in his churcH and not blaspheme the body of christ and the holy spirit and slander it
>>
>>130673702
Heiser?
His lectures gave me a deeper understanding...
>>
>>130650816
These people that /pol/ is identifying as Ashkenazi Jews are descendents of Cain; the "Synogogue of Satan." They call themselves Jews but have nothing to do with Israel in the Biblical mythos.

I believe Cain's philosophy was that if he killed Abel, he would default himself into position to inherit the authority over the Earth. His children believe they are entitled to be in power by inheritance or even Divine right. They may even believe God has chosen them.

Don't miss the fact that when the beast comes out of the sea on Revelation, it isn't new but had already been in existence. It had even received it's deadly wound prior to the dragon being on Earth. These non-jews will have the system set up before the end.

We need to discuss this more often.
>>
>>130674311
They don't follow the Bible, only old testament.
Think about it...the New Testament, is Jesus telling people OVER AND OVER, that God does NOT promise earthly rewards in this life...only Satan does.
The Old Testament is 'God' promising Jews, that they will be rewarded in this life, by being racist dicks...and they have been.
The OT is written to SATAN. The NT is for GOD.
Just think Joseph was sold into slavery, by his FAMILY, and this God of the OT, rewards this family, with the rule of all of EGYPT.
Abraham, being caught about to sacrifice his son, etc.
Thread posts: 359
Thread images: 90

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.