[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be Conservative party >need to win 2015 election >looking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2204.jpg (48KB, 832x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2204.jpg
48KB, 832x468px
>be Conservative party
>need to win 2015 election
>looking like a hung Parliament
>need to shake off Liberals
>appeal to ukip voters by promising referendum
>don't want to leave, think it will be a landslide for remain
>win the election easily
>tfw when prime minister
>referendum comes round
>use it as a campaign rally
>all polls say 70/30 spilt for remain
>referendum comes in
>David Cameron resigns
> Labour Party collapses
>UKIP collapses
>appoint Theresa May now look unified
>Realise that we actually have to do Brexit
>people want a hard Brexit
>tfw don't want to leave
>come up with genius idea
>promise a hard Brexit and pretend to be a competent party
>with Labour dead have a %20 lead
>call a general election
>time to destroy my lead
>don't do any debates
>promise to regulate internet
>tax people with dementia
>remove social care policies
>fuck it let's kill some foxes
>polls closing by the day
>Election Day 2017
>conservatives only get 316 seats
>forced into a coalition that wants a soft Brexit
>"looks like the people want a soft Brexit"
>give a Brexit softer then a dying mans handshake
>>
>>130641640
Problem is May is still committing to a hard Brexit and keeps trying to regulate the internet even though the campaign is over
>inb4 divorce bill means soft Brexit
Britain was always willing to pay a divorce bill, we have £3 billion set aside for it. We will never pay the £50 billion or £100 billion bills. It's just retard krauts domm mongering as per usual. The important things are to get out from under EU legislation in the customs union, and stop the free movement of people, both of which Tories intend to do. They've become redpilled on Brexit a least, there is no hard or soft, there's in or out, and if we stay in the EU is going to try to fuck us. We have the entire world to trade with, at most the EU can impose 2.8% tariff (same as they do to the US and China), and this is an opportunity to deregulate business to promote investment which the Tories will absolutely take
>>
>>130642674
Only issue is with the comments made by Phillip Hammond today, it really doesnt look likely we are going to fully leave. It seems to me that they are displaying the message that they are changing their position.
>>
>>130641640
>forced into a coalition that wants a soft Brexit
That's not entirely true though, they only want that with their neighbour Ireland, they don't care about the rest of Europe.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.