[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhF oWYBlJ8Y Why are prison

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: guillotine.jpg (7KB, 269x188px) Image search: [Google]
guillotine.jpg
7KB, 269x188px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhFoWYBlJ8Y

Why are prisons so nice now? Seeing this makes me feel like we need to bring back the day of the guillotine.

>did a job interview at a local female prison a few years ago
>job was to help teach them a trade that I paid money to go to school and busted my ass off to learn so they can rehabilitate them.
>The prisoners allowed in this program were from all security levels including murderers and rapists.
>they have huge gardens where the prisoners can spend their time growing their own food.
>They have a pet boarding/grooming program where the prisoners get to cuddle with cats/dogs all day, some of them are even allowed to keep dogs in their room.
>they have the ability to go to college online to finish getting their degree for free....

To me once I got past security it didn't feel like a prison anymore, it just felt like watching a bunch of women doing woman things, sipping their tea while cuddling with puppies and growing/cooking their tomatoes.

Tried to get a job elsewhere in the field and they only hire rehabilitating ex-prisoners....
I did find a job elsewhere in my field I'm not that pathetic.

It pisses me off because my field is highly competitive and they are getting this training for free.... with my tax dollars
>>
>>130639583
I doubt your recount of this is accurate.
>>
>>130639583
Women should be treated like slaves. They are barely human anyway.
>>
>>130640028
no, no it's not.
It surprised me too anon, I was a little upset about it then but was too blue pilled to feel like it was ok for me to feel that way.

They had me do a second interview so I got to see the place twice and spent a total of two hours minimum in there.

It honestly felt more like a retirement home for women than a prison.... except they were murderers and rapists
>>
>>130640272
god damn it, I meant no, no it is.
>>
Why am I only getting jews and mudslimes in this thread?
>>
File: sage_7654280.jpg (332KB, 1000x917px) Image search: [Google]
sage_7654280.jpg
332KB, 1000x917px
>>130639583
>get a job rehabilitating female rapists
> larp on 4hinns about shit that doesn't exist

All that fake buttrage over something that never happened. This is what /pol/ has become.
>>
>>130640609
God damn it I'm telling you its real, do a tour of a local prison. I will show you the link to the one I am talking about
>>
http://www.prisonpetpartnership.org/

http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/politics-government/article140712783.html

http://sustainabilityinprisons.org/blog/2012/12/03/bountiful-gardens-at-washington-corrections-center-for-women/

http://mentalfloss.com/article/80699/8-prison-animal-programs

http://www.seattletimes.com/news/behind-bars-college-is-back-in-session-in-some-washington-prisons/
>>
>>130640028
OP they still have someone telling them where to sleep, eat, shit, and shower with little they can do. In the real world you can act like a cunt and not get punished like a child but in prison you can't.

Be happy you are helping them desu or take another job. t ex con
>>
>>130641138
clearly didn't read whole post, i did not take the job.
>>
>>130641226
So now you're unemployed? Lmaoing at your life
>>
>>130641138
>they still have someone telling them where to sleep, eat, shit, and shower

Sounds like the military, except they aren't risking their lives and can be visited by their families regularly. Yet they get a nice cushy life in prison, all because they.....molested a child?
>>
>>130641302
no, once agian, didn't read whole post, took a job somewhere else in same field that wasn't teaching fucking murderers and rapists for free.
>>
>>130641455
What is your field exactly? Probably IT from the sounds of it?
>>
>>130639583
>some of them are even allowed to keep dogs in their room.
As far as I know, they do that so the prisoners have something they care about. If you don't care about anything, you'll do stupid shit, but if you care for an animal and get attached to it, the thought of losing it will keep you in order. As for stuff like trade and shit, it's probably more helpful than simply having them locked up and doing nothing useful This way they can maybe be used as cheap labour while in prison and have a chance to get on the right track when/if they get out. If you don't know anything more than violent crap, it's doubtful that once you get out of a prison in which you weren't taught anything, that you'll suddenly get a motivation to be a decent human being, just because you were locked up.

In general, what you described is mainly stuff that distracts them and offers them a path after they do their sentence. While I'm sure some of them would be better off killing each other so they never get out again, it's the second best step for society to give them new skills.
>>
>>130641498
no, canine training.

It is highly competitive and I had to pay thousands of dollars to learn from other professionals and dedicate years of my life to learning everything I have.

And they will teach this to prisoners for free
>>
>>130639583
yes, instead of getting 25 years in prison for telling a black woman she is a nigger, you get guillotined. nice going there retard.
>>
>>130641634
Like I said there's nothing wrong with teaching them a skill. You were able to learn without having your freedoms taken away and possibly having a permanent black mark on your life making you undesirable/unemployable.

Are you one of those fags who says prisoners should be executed?
>>
>>130641753
yes, yes I do think some prisoners should be executed.

I feel like we shouldn't have life sentences. Why should I have to pay for their filthy ass to live like this for the rest of their life when we can just give them the electric chair. obviously if you went to jail for petty things like offending someone or theft then yeah go ahead and rehabilitate them. But violent criminals should just be off'd.
>>
>helping people rehabilitate into society
>this is a bad thing
Would you rather have prisons that are rife with crime? If Christ can forgive and redeem the worst sinners, I don't see why you'd object to helping people turn a new page in their lives. It's the noble thing to do.
>>
>having prisons at all
Bring back the guillotine for hard crimes and public shaming in the stocks or community service for petty crimes.
>>
The shittier you treat misguided youth and redeemable convicts, the more the problems will grow. Prison needs to be an attempt to educate and rehabilitate inmates, otherwise it is simply a human farming system of the most literal form that corrupts our judges, disgraces our morals, drains our resources and destroys our communities in the most sickening and backwards way.

Thats pretty much all I have to say on Prison. Oh and by the way
>durr your sayin that criminals dont get punished fag!
No I am not. Punishment and redemption can very much go hand in hand if done correctly. And the guilty who do not get fixed will simply commit more crimes and get the death penalty.
>>
>>130642085
Should dogs be put down if they bite someone once but are otherwise nice dogs?
>>
>>130639583
>female prison
There you have it

Male prison walls are caked in shit and daily rapings and murder are considered normal
>>
>>130642407

As long as Private Prisons exist in America I don't think you'll be seeing a lot of rehabilitated criminals any time soon
>>
>>130642615
Referring back to my post - "human farming systems of the most literal form" and "corrupt our judges".

I am well aware of the Profiteering with our prison system. It's pretty foul.
>>
>>130642427
Pretty sure that dogs are put down if they bite someone. If they bite you, that's your fault/problem, but if they bite some stranger, the court will likely decide you have to pay and your dog will be put down.
>>
>>130642427
That depends on the bite. I have personally put down many dogs where me and the owners felt that the dog was too much of a risk to be in society.
>>
>>130642790
OP is a canine trainer. He says people in prison should be killed because they step out of line. Same logic should be applied to dogs which you seem to agree with.

OP sounds like a fun person to be around tbqh
>>
>>130639583
Yep. Which is why Brits should welcome (((Prime Minister May's)))) threat to imprison any Brit who speaks out in defence of his homeland and culture
Millions of Brits should defend what's theirs against the parasites
and as reward, they will be imprisoned, get a clean bed, free medicals and dentals, regular meals, exercise, freedom from civvy street struggle
AND be taught an enjoyable trade while they relax at her majesty's pleasure
AND get an education
AND free psychoanalysis
AND visits from their family
AND victim status from being victimized and persecuted by (((their government)
AND free legal aid to help them launch unimaginably expensive class action suits against (((their government and police and military and IDF posing as muslims, etc)
Go for it Brits. Enjoy some of that tax money you've paid
Make them reward you for the ((((treachery))))) you've endured
Come out feeling fit, noble and ready to carve up that (((shit kyke government cabal))) which is trying, out of jealousy and insanity, to destroy your life, culture and proud heritage
>>
>>130642946
So are you telling me that if you had a client come to you and tell you that their dog put her in the hospital where she had to get multiple surgeries on her head and face that you wouldn't tell her to put it down? Just allow it to live in society continuing to endanger others including her.
>>
>>130642961
exactly
>>
>>130642535

men are shit and they ruin whatever environment they are in with toxic masculinity.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.