[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When you realise every opinion on /pol/ is literally orchestrated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (15KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15KB, 236x214px
>When you realise every opinion on /pol/ is literally orchestrated by the intelligence agencies
>>
ever wonder where those meme pics come from.... no one here ever makes them.
its the gubs
>>
Especially the ethnic nationalism. They're trying to radicalize this place to generate right-wing terror which justifies censorship and tyranny. Also, it de-legitimizes any and all arguments intelligent conservatives may try to pose when there are a bunch of shit-eating fake white supremacists blowing each other in the background.
>>
There have been a lot of these threads lately. I generally think it is good shit to talk about how terribly this place is compromised, but those doing it today seem like shills using conspiracy lingo to make people stop posting.

That or they know that the more they attempt and divide /pol, the more radical it gets. They may be breeding the fascists that they can then villainize and destroy.
>>
>>130637690
>>130637431
>>130637324
i think all three of you are shills
fuck off
>>
>>130637220
your opinion maybe, faggoid
>>
>>130637220
All we have to do is retain the naming of the Jew and the preservation of race and culture. Make sure this stays the way it does and it won't matter if out ideas come from controlled opposition
>>
>>130637739
im not a shill im a pirate matey arr
>>
>>130637739
t. Operator #153
>>
File: PEPE_FBI_0005.jpg (8KB, 213x250px) Image search: [Google]
PEPE_FBI_0005.jpg
8KB, 213x250px
Now now boys, don't go full Alex Jones here.
There are no agency's monitoring this place, don't be silly, why would the USA government spend resources on such an extravagant and ridiculous project as meme warfare.
> Now tell me, who is this PEPE and why is he so smug all the time.
>>
File: retard pepe.jpg (23KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
retard pepe.jpg
23KB, 600x484px
>>130638868
FBI senpai, what is memetic warfare?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memetic_warfare

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/04/13/nato-cyber-information-warfare-battle-of-ideas-memes-internet-culture/
>>
>>130637220

I'm not a shill, you defeatist faggot. If you want the shills to squirm, simply advocate ethnic nationalism.
>>
>>130637220
I love Peepo the Frog so much guys lmao amirite? So funny haha
>>
Cut it out, MI5. You're blowing all of our covers.

t. AIVD
>>
>>130637220
>/pol/ is literally orchestrated by the intelligence agencies
/pol/ is an intelligence agency
>>
>>130637220
>When you realize they're harvesting our energy by triggering us
>>
People who use the word "literally" should have to shampoo my crotch
>>
>>130637220
It's political parties. I'm upset that so far none of them can be bothered to shill against the Fed, unless the powers that be decide that it's time for the Fed to go, in which case the entirety of /pol/ would try to meme rampage it out of existence, virtually overnight.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.