[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Great news straight white people, we can finally have the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: new-pride-flag-POC.jpg (31KB, 940x540px) Image search: [Google]
new-pride-flag-POC.jpg
31KB, 940x540px
Great news straight white people, we can finally have the rainbow back.
>>
Is this the new German flag?
>>
>>130637193
I see a black Ernie
>>
>>130637276
no the new EU flag. out of many, one.
>>
>>130637193
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
>>
>>130637193
Good.
>>130637373
Go back to trolling every Drudge article with a discus thread please.
>>
>>130637193
fags are insane
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfge1rUeL0E
>>
The last time I saw black and brown in a rainbow it was because a bird shat on my windshield.
>>
>>130637276
>Is this the new German flag?
kek
>>
>>130637373
europe can be just for white people. canada australia and the united states not so much

sorry its not your homeland white man. its kinda up for grabs and any one with the money can live here / there. but europe yea thats yours and you have a right to kick every one out
>>
File: Rainbow.jpg (720KB, 1350x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow.jpg
720KB, 1350x1200px
The rainbow representing homosex was always ironic to me since I grew up with the Bible story of Noah saying the rainbow represented God's symbol. Homosexuals thinking they could meme it as their symbol are really unknowingly spreading God's word, the same word that condemns homosex as immoral. Maybe they are proud to be immoral. Who's to say?
>>
>>130639249
When the new worlders come back to home?
>>
>>130637193

Wow I didn't know you could make the rainbow flag even more unaesthetic.
>>
>>130637337
>new EU flag
Theyre gonna add some buttpull stars
>>
File: hey y'all.jpg (153KB, 1255x498px) Image search: [Google]
hey y'all.jpg
153KB, 1255x498px
>>130637193
>>
File: newpride.png (139KB, 940x540px) Image search: [Google]
newpride.png
139KB, 940x540px
>>130637276
>>130637337
>>130637193
>>
>>130639529
Why Not a half Moon?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.