[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be Serbian peasant family during ww2 >hide young Jewish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8572.jpg (15KB, 220x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8572.jpg
15KB, 220x246px
>be Serbian peasant family during ww2
>hide young Jewish girl in your home saving her from nazis
>young Jewish girl grows up and goes to America
>grows up to become Foreign Minister
>comes back to bomb the shit out of your counter

Was saving Jews a mistake?
>>
Disgusting old twat. All of these people thought they would die with legacies intact too. Ha ha. Fuck you.
>>
Our kindness will be the death of us some day
>>
Just remember /pol/ no good deed goes unpunished
>>
>>130636107
Give bread to another's dog, and you will have no bread and no dog.
>>
>>130636107
Wut?Serbia was the second Juden Frei country in the world.
>>
>>130636107
And that's as human as the old hag can look with Vaseline all over the lens and three hours of studio make up and lighting
>>
>>130636107
That's what you get for saving kikes. They are the biggest back stabbers in the world.
Look at America, they fought for the Jews in Ww2 and since then have been propagated by them to become a land where white woman are society taboo NOT to date niggers, and 54% white.
>>
>>130636107
>be serbian
>get bombed
What's new?
>>
I hope the family that secured her, will burn in hell... forever...

jews are stans offspring.. protecting them.. is like working for satan himself...
>>
File: 1458283042721.png (721KB, 785x600px) Image search: [Google]
1458283042721.png
721KB, 785x600px
>>130636107
Didn't that saggy old khazarian snatch, give light water reactors to North Korea?

>Oy vey.
>>
File: stan.jpg (6KB, 160x240px) Image search: [Google]
stan.jpg
6KB, 160x240px
>>130640517
>jews are stans offspring.
>>
File: Picture 7.png (30KB, 577x112px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 7.png
30KB, 577x112px
ayyy lmao
>>
Obligatory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM0uvgHKZe8
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.