[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys hate India? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: NanoMads2.jpg (69KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
NanoMads2.jpg
69KB, 1136x640px
Why do you guys hate India?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykBIxfTKr1Y

Its not that bad esp if you are rich/middle class. And before you tell me to poo in loo, I already doo. Once developed it will not be that bad a country will it.
>>
>>130633956

DESIGNATED
>>
>>130633956
Because you guys aren't toilet trained
>>
Visiting Delhi next week. Give me someone useful tips and maybe I'll think better about India and Indians
>>
>>130634156
I have never been to Delhi, so idk much. but there are two parts (?) old delhi and new delhi. stay in new delhi because it probably is more developed. travel in the metro its cheapest and best way to travel that city I think.

here a video of delhi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqydfARGDh4

>>130634049
I use toilet
>>
>>130633956
SUPERPOOER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

Nobody hates you Pajeet, not before working with you cunts, it's a little banter. I'd like to visit one day, I'm just not sure my stomach is ready.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcZJWGHl8VY
>>
File: indian_dosa.jpg (27KB, 560x374px) Image search: [Google]
indian_dosa.jpg
27KB, 560x374px
>>130634745
>>130634156
god damn thats old delhi, I pasted wrong video. here's video that has new delhi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no4awCAdOBU

>>130635035
India has all kinds of food, not all is spicy. Have you tried pic related (dosa)? Its not spicy but tasted v good
>>
>>130633995
SHITTING
>>
>>130634745
>I use toilet
Then you're better than over 50% of Indians. Not every nigger rapes or murders people but they're treated like potential rapists or murderers because so many of them do so. That's why you'll also be forever treated as a potential streetshitter when on internet.
>>
Their culture is literally cancer and they won't eat a damn cow.
>>
>>130635447
Not sure, I like Dal and Spinach though. It's not the spices I'm worried about, it's the bacteria westerners aren't used to. Getting sick for a few days could ruin your trip.
>>
>>130633956
Can it actually be developed fast enough. I saw somewhere a figure that stated that India produces one million young men looking for jobs per month.
Given that there is over a billion indians, that figure does not sound so ridiculous.
>>
File: 10 zomato_1435316884.jpg (81KB, 600x438px) Image search: [Google]
10 zomato_1435316884.jpg
81KB, 600x438px
>>130635858
I would say our culture is alright, you're mistaking social problem for culture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMBKmQEPNzI

>>130636016

well biggest mistake tourists do is eat street side food, I haven't eaten cheap street food in 10 years, always eat at a good place. that said, you should try a thali like pic related at least once, its p good desu

>>130636438
Our population is very young right now, you become rich/developed when your popluation is mostly little older. but we are still moving forward even if not at fast pace
>>
>>130633956
>driving a bike in india

thats almost suicide
>>
Some of them are dirty/3rd world, but overall I always liked them.
>>
>>130636625
no it its friend, its actually pretty cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE617Ynomx0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXmzY8Bs8I4
>>
>>130636585
god, even the food looks like it smells like poo
>>
>>130636585
Isn't that development tied in to the West economies though? So if the West folds, which is question of when, not if, wouldn't it suddenly be one million young men without a job per month?
Also last I heard you had a drought that lasted for a decade already. Did it pass or it is still ongoing?
I know that your farmers tend to commit suicide rather than migrating north, any change in that?
>>
>>130637069
Thali is delicious you corn syrup gulping walrus.
>>
>>130635696
STREETS
>>
>>130637099
well most economies are today are tied to one another, China earns mostly from American market etc. so of course it will become problem if our partners fold. but India is still pretty protectionate, and mostly earns/sells in its own market. we were among least affected in 2008 for example. As for farmers, yes if there are problems like that suicide among them increases, but government provides them loads of benefits like loan waivers etc. its not rosy, but its better than it was before, and is getting better slowly.

>>130637069
it looks good
>>
File: india.png (433KB, 447x327px) Image search: [Google]
india.png
433KB, 447x327px
>poverty everywhere
>off the charts corruption in every level of government
>caste system, wtf
>people worship cows for some reason
>everyone and everything is filthy, garbage and feces all over the place and people sleep in it, entire country smells like the hindquarters of a farm animal
>has like a million traffic deaths a day, no regard for public safety
>overpopulation
>rape is a normal thing
>arranged marriages
>mandatory bribes
>Bollywood is fucking dumb
>Indian women are hideous and Indian men are greasy overcompensating creeps
>country has no real unity

hahahahahaha
>>
>>130637865
Given your German flag, one would think you love all those things.
>>
>>130633956
Why does India hate India?
No one has to shit on you, your people do that themselves.
>Shits on leg - poo in the loo
>>
>>130637865
I laughed at everything you posted but don't you fucking talk shit about Bollywood, nigger.
>>
>>130634156
Travel in a group don't let any female travel alone Delhi is dangerous compared to cities like Mumbai and watch out for scams
>>
i don't actually hate indians, but some of you guys are pretty condescending, you lack humility. Yes you have an amazing history but that's all, your country is in an African-level of crap, you aren't in position to talk shit about anyone. Except for Canada and Sweden, they suck
>>
>>130633956
>Once developed it will not be that bad a country will it.
Kek development is what made Delhi the crime capital
You can polish the country all you want but how will you fix the people
>>
I'll go against you faggots and list a tonne of good things about India:

> Culture. A history spanning back to the first civilisation (the Indus civilization)
> The food, it's tastier than any other races. You can't compete. If you argue, you don't know wtf you're talking about. I want my last meal to be several curries (veg korma, dahl), a naan bread, raita, and galub jaman for desert.
> The women. Their women know how to fuck. They're loyal, and modest, but they fuck like banshees. The karma sutra came from these people, they know how to fuck.
> The northerners are legit men. Tall, strong af, good beards. They wrestle and lift heavy shit.
> Peaceful.
> Their gods are interesting and NATURAL. No old white man in the sky. It's very natural, sort of like paganism. The art around the religion is amazing.
>>
>>130636986
fuck off shill, india traffic accidents section on best gore is bigger than the fucking syria war section
>>
>>130634156
Avoid the tourist areas unless you're fond of touts
2.use prepaid services as much as possible (uber ,prepaid auto,ola etc.)
If not prepaid tell the auto guy to go on meter
>>
>>130634156
you'll hate it mate. It's like Gotham city, overcrowded full of dust and absolutely no women around. Ther's fuck all to see in Delhi. You shoudl ahve gone to goa.
>>
>>130633956
>Once developed
not gonna happen you sorry ass poo.
>>
>>130636585
>Our population is very young right now, you become rich/developed when your popluation is mostly little older. but we are still moving forward even if not at fast pace

Kek, tell that to eastern european countries
>>
>>130633956
its nothing personal but that WMD you put into space pretending it was a satellite well you didnt know how to build it and you dont have proper control of

i had heard it drifted. you cant be trusted in short. you sold canada toxic pills and some americans who went to canada for cheap medicine got exposed to the toxic pills
>>
>>130639588
t. Rajeed
>>
>>130638841
agree whole heartedly

>>130639478
I wouldn't say Indians per capita tend to be criminal, its not so. Delhi's crimes just started to get more highlighted because it got better developed.

>>130639680
well that doesn't mean biking here is not fun. Its kinda like saying that since there are too many US police shooting videos on liveleak its suicide going there. thats not quite so is it

>>130639831
its getting better

>>130639976
don't know what you're talking about. India never put weapons in space, only satellites for use like communications etc.
>>
>>130633956
>Why do you guys hate India?

If it's so great, why do all you fuckers keep coming here?
>>
>>130634156
when eating outside use your common sense to figure out if its dodgy or not (cooks look like fkn rickshaw drivers, flies everywhere, the customers look like working class). However if you are looking for a place to eat, from one aussie to another visit moti mahal. some of the best food i have ever eaten. also try eat food at culturally muslim establishments because they make the real culinary gems like kebabs and biryani.
>>
File: lucknowi murg biryani.jpg (153KB, 1600x1160px) Image search: [Google]
lucknowi murg biryani.jpg
153KB, 1600x1160px
>>130636585
nigger literally what is this? if you want to post appetising indian food just post pics of awadhi, punjabi, kashmiri or any proper north indian regional cuisine.
>>
>>130633956
We make fun of you because it's easy and funny, but nobody actually cares about Indians.
>>
File: poo-in-space.png (93KB, 1142x971px) Image search: [Google]
poo-in-space.png
93KB, 1142x971px
>>130640875
>>
My opinion on India rest solely on the fact of how much pussy I can get within a matter of a week while there.
>>
>>130633956
>travelling with woman who covers her face and hair in a nation which doesn't require it

Lol, all muslims should be expelled from India.

Savages and interlopers, the lot of them.
>>
>>130640305
I didn't know know kikes like poo. Now I do. It must have something to do with their nose.
>>
>India is the definition of hell.
>>
>>130640601
its not great

>>130640875
well thats worse :(

>>130641190
in that case your opinion will be pretty low because hook up culture is not mainstrain here, most people stay virgin until marriage.

>>130641335
she is covering probably because they're on bike and its dusty. there are other women in video not covering face.

>>130641491
its not
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

compare that to iran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
>>
>>130634745
>I use toilet
well prove it faggot. pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>>130640840
I will post some yummy stuff too
>>
>>130642248
Holy shit HAHAHA
>>
File: uni89875.jpg (421KB, 1199x800px) Image search: [Google]
uni89875.jpg
421KB, 1199x800px
>>130633956
I've never been to India but poverty seems widespread.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.