[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You've called Muslim attacks as terror and white attacks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

You've called Muslim attacks as terror and white attacks as incidents all along, and now for once the role is reversed in your media, you poor snowflakes can't take the tummyache.

I love it.
Hope the west gets nuked.
>>
if youre chattin shit about the hero who ran over those muslims,

you need to remember that that kind of stuff is part and parcel of living in a big city

dont condem all whites for the actions of one

#notallwhites
>>
>you've

didnt realize i was the media thx op
>>
File: 96_big.jpg (98KB, 700x434px) Image search: [Google]
96_big.jpg
98KB, 700x434px
>>130632207
You're pretty confused. I understand why though. How is the UK?
>>
>>130632207
>you poor snowflakes can't take the tummyache.
Streetshitters are experts at dealing with tummyaches.
>>
>>130632207
>>
>>130632207
POO
>>
>>130632207
PART
A
R
C
E
L

Of course people are going to eventually fight back. War is starting poo.
>>
>>130632207
Shut the fuck up, faggot.

Otto Warmbier literally got tortured to death and the western media is celebrating his death because he was a white male. The amount of racism against whites is ridiculous
>>
File: samhydee.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
samhydee.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>130632207
>>
>>130632207

>Hope the west gets nuked

This is a PsyOp. This OP is trying to make people have the thought of the destruction of the west. In reality, we can no longer afford to as a species to have people vs. people conflict. Drop all squabble, the only conflict coming up is Innocent Person vs. Luciferian Jew. Holy War's here and always has been, brace yourselves.
>>
Muslim - religion
White - race

False equicalency pajeet.
P O O
O
O
>>
>>130632207
It's a retaliation. Never would've happened if Muslims didn't attack the west
>>
>>130632207
That's because of what the definition of a terrorist attack or terrorism is. The left and the muslims can't seem to figure that out. It's part ignorance and part lack of a proficient understanding of English. Just because the word Terror is in the word, doesn't mean anything that causes terror is a terrorist act.
>>
File: Z.png (59KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
Z.png
59KB, 299x168px
Of course its a poo in loo.
The recent van attack was an act of heroism against the Muslim parasites.
Get over yourself currynigger
>>
File: poopies.jpg (154KB, 888x676px) Image search: [Google]
poopies.jpg
154KB, 888x676px
>>130632207
>tummyaches
>>
File: 1479885722192.jpg (35KB, 360x433px) Image search: [Google]
1479885722192.jpg
35KB, 360x433px
>>130632207
uhhhh muslims do cause terror attacks its spelled out in their jihad to do so dumbass. everywhere muslims go they whine like babies because their never happy like spoiled brat children and kill everyone.

way to be a newfag.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.