[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

His death is a cover up. Now that he is "dead" nobody

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

His death is a cover up.

Now that he is "dead" nobody will ask about him any more.

He most likely invaded NK successfully.
Did his thing whatever that was and on the way back he got caught in a bad moment and used the poster as an excuse for a milder punishment.

After that some tears and acting all dumb on tv making people believe he is just ur average dumb fuck American...like who wouldn't believe that right?

America paid millions and millions to get him back not because he is an American but because he is a spy with information.
>>
He was also a Jew. The Jews want to instigate a war between DPRK and the US because this Iran's A-bomb factory.
>>
>>130629775
Dennis Rodman obviously is involved in some weird way. The new was arrested shortly after Rodman's last visit, and released on his latest. (((What a coincidence)))
>>
You're overestimating burgers.
>>
>>130629775
Yeah because the CIA would certainly enlist an immature college kid that would steal a souvenir while under surveillance.
a.
You been reading too much manga
>>
>>130629775
>America paid millions and millions to get him back not because he is an American but because he is a spy with information.
This makes sense.
>>
>>130630263
>believing the NK propaganda.
There is exactly 0 proof it was really him. Obviously a NK false flag to put another burger in jail.
Ofcourse he shouldnt have been there in the first place.
>>
>>130630263
It's like you don't know how the CIA spends years and years creating fake personas for agents.
>>130630213
Rodman and American money is what most likely got Kim to look the other way.

Rodman was literally the delivery guy and Kim trusts him for some reason which is why this "extraction" went so well.
>>
File: 1497497736535.gif (997KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
1497497736535.gif
997KB, 500x270px
>>130629775
Whatever McCain says. Think the opposite

>McCain: North Korea 'murdered' former detainee Otto Warmbier
>>
>>130631251
>It's like you don't know how the CIA spends years and years creating fake personas for agents.
Well they didn't spend long enough because there is no way a white guy is going to get away with any sneaky business in North Korea.
>>
>>130630027
/thread

Nothing of value was lost.
But I did feel deep sorrow for his father.
>>
>>130631828

Sadly enough not everything goes perfect in the real world my friend people make mistakes and fail so they gotta comprise and figure out the best option for themselves so like this guy did instead of getting labelled as an American spy right away it's better to be known as a petty dumb american thief.
>>
>be expert spy
>killing bad dudes, sleeping with hot spy bitches and all that
>mission successful time to go home
>oh wait I'll tear down this poster before I go lol
>ha ha suck it Kimmy I'm such a badarse spy

>oh shit now I'm caught

I'm not buying it mate.
>>
>>130632046
>>130631251
OP is implying that a CIA agent would have the pull to be able to subvert the North Korean government into:

A. Believing he was actually only a stupid college kid simply stealing a poster to get caught. (Considering he would not have been arrested unless by suspicion, it is highly unlikely the government would believe his story that he was "only stealing a poster.")

or

B. A retarded Christian who risked his life for the church, like many missionaries, and was even offered $200,000 USD if caught in order to help his family rise above poverty.

>Occam's Razor
>>
>>130631890

His father is just another agent.
Don't fall for this family bullshit that is how they keep the press away from finding the truth.
it's literally one of the oldest tactics used by the American government to keep the press deaf and blind.

"Please respect the families wishes and do not bother them with ur questions blablablablabla"

>>130632277
He was returning from his mission to his room and got almost caught by a guard that shouldn't have been their but he had to return to his room before they check his room which they do every 3 hours so he improvised and took a poster as an back up plan to make them believe he just wanted a poster of the great leader to take home.

But since he never asked permission for that they just labelled him a thief.

I might have said to much but fuck it you need to know the truth!
>>
>>130629775
I was thinking the same
>>
>>130629775
Eh this sounds pretty plausible ,NK don't jail tourists for stealing posters there is something else going on
>>
>>130633727
North Korea would jail any American they can for the smallest reason, both for propaganda purposes, and for the eventual bribe from the American government.
>>
They already have Dennis Rodman for that.
>>
I think they are testing the power of nuke they developed.
They are probably planning further activity from now on.
>>
>>130629775
I don't care
>>
Good going Trump, you got an American killed.
>>
>>130630894
There's security footage....

>in b4 it was faked
>>
>>130632046
I think he means the CIA would use a south gook to infiltrate the north gooks, instead of hinging their super secret spy mission on the whitest man in the universe and his ability to stay under the radar in NK. there's tons of US military and intelligence presence in south korea, there's no doubt a million of them trained to infiltrate NK.
>>
>>130633005
what was his mission in the hotel? what secret intel does NK store in a hotel designed to accommodate tourists while under heavy surveillance?
>>
>>130629775
He was a mossad agent with American citizenship. Isreal has known for a long time that Iran and others have been pooling resources and knowledge to carry out nuclear tests and missle launches in NK. It is an ideal relationship for Iran as it puts their programme at arms length from Isreali attacks and funds to beat sanctions go to NK government. Iran knows that a strike is less likely to happen against NK as it is surrounded by American allies who would be in immediate danger if any action was to be taken.

Mossad has been trying, but without success to disrupt the NK/Iran programme. It has become Israels main foucus in recent years and that is why it is now Americas main focus.

As unfourtunate as this guys death was it will be used to push the agenda that something has to be done about NK. The media will push this story because it is Israels agenda. You can bet your life that this story will get more media coverage than it should.

You are being prepared for war. Not a war you want but a war that someone else wants you to fight for them. But as usual you will be made to believe in is in your interests when in fact is in some other coutries interest.
>>
>>130629775
Who is the jew praying to in this image? lol
>>
>>130629775
witness protection
>>
>>130635116
S Koreans don't look anything like N Koreans.
>>
File: 1478483627059.png (326KB, 400x580px) Image search: [Google]
1478483627059.png
326KB, 400x580px
>>130637689
Yes, you do—South Korea.

>"Nuh uh North Koreans are whiter and taller and have prettier woman."

No. You look exactly the same.
>>
>>130630263
>>130631251
>>130629775
There's also no way that dude is 22. He looks 30. His whole identity is probably bullshit.
>>
>>130632277
Of course an island full of dindus think he's innocent
>>
>>130638192
no, South Koreans are legitimately taller and better off physically in general, because they actually have food to eat. dumbass commie baka
>>
>>130638827
>baka

tf is this? i typed baka. s m h, not baka
>>
>>130638827
That doesn't refute my point.
You guys are exactly the same.
>>
implying he's even dead. He's in some CIA safe house with new name and identity.
>>
>>130638192
I think after decades of isolation NK's demography is going to be inbred to the max
>>
>>130638827

south koreans are taller on average, but they look the same as north koreans, you are a retard if you think otherwise.
that's like saying spaniards look completely different to the portuguese or that the norwegians look different from the swedes.
>>
>>130639390
They have tens of millions of people and its only been 60 year you fucking retard.
>>
>>130639411
Not even that, its more like saying people from Northern Denmark look radically different from those in Southern Denmark.
>>
>>130639051
>being this new

also this guy aint 22 kek
>>
>>130629775
When you repent in American court and cry a little then they reduce you your sentence. So i wonder why he done the same thing in North Korea even if he knew that wouldn't work there? He knew the cameras are on him.
>>
File: 340435.jpg (150KB, 690x467px) Image search: [Google]
340435.jpg
150KB, 690x467px
>>130630027
Jews are always after your emotions, they are the eternal victims. He was sent there to cry on national television and invoke feelings in people to start a revolution. Which tells me USA would want to attack North Korea, but they are afraid. They want the people of North Korea to do their dirty work for them, like in Iranian revolution where they cried over some victim. He had to die at home, since his mission was a success and wasn't needed any longer, which makes his death even more mystery and reason for people to question North Korea government. It's da mystery, like le god mystery.
>>
Why are we just now hearing about it if he was a prisoner for 14 months already? Entire story sounds made up.
>>
>>130641135
I heard about it when it happened.
Pay attention to the news, tard.
>>
>>130636279
This
>>
>>130636279
Makes sense.
>>
>>130639390
You really are a moron aren't you?
>>
>be expert spy
>killing bad dudes, sleeping with hot spy bitches and all that
>Gain knowledge of nukes
>mission successful time to go home
>Kim says "Oh Hai Mr.Spy"
>Erases spys brain and sends home

>Kim collects 1 million dollars for parties

funny but true
>>
>>130638827
So no different from NK ruling class. That's a benefit, not a drawback.
>>
>>130629775
>His death is a cover up.

Cover up for the fact that CIA thought he was working for them but was Mossad instead?
North Korea enhanced interrogated him so badly he became mentally unstable and Mossad could not afford him being interviewed by CIA?
He would have revealed his real mission (Mossad's) to the CIA, so he had to "die" quickly.
>>
>>130630263
>Yeah because the CIA would certainly enlist an immature college kid

Actually, they are quite notorious for doing just that.
>>
>>130634661
I would have thought as a Japanese person you would know the brain damaging side effect of nuclear weapons take a couple of generations to kick in.
>>
>>130646709
I mean they are checking if Trump can do anything against them even if they got nukes.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.