[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gonna be possibly the only hispanic consertive at my new school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Los_Angeles_California.jpg (445KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Los_Angeles_California.jpg
445KB, 1600x1200px
gonna be possibly the only hispanic consertive at my new school in california, any tips?
>>
>>130627866
Move up north or move to Texas.

My only advice.
>>
My advice?
Get off this board you dirty spic
>>
>>130627866
>>130628083
Whats with these flags?
>>
>>130627866
Don't be so quick to assume other people aren't conservative too. Believing SJW-think is more prevalent than it is is part of how the Zionists brainwash people.

That and don't simply make other people wrong for being brainwashed, slowly help them awaken. Their craziness is actually a call for help (although like a screaming child they themselves don't even know what they need).

Seeing the world through an us-or-them distortion is the fundamental insanity of Zionism, so don't just reject people who are different than you are. That also doesn't mean everyone's the same, or you're not allowed to like and dislike people for whatever reason you choose.

And if you do try to awaken people, awaken the ones who want to be awakened. Far too many people try to awaken one special person who wants to remain asleep, and they miss all the people desperately wanting anyone to reach out to them. We don't have to awaken everyone, just enough to get change to happen. Concentrate on finding those people.

Good luck.
>>
File: mexicanintellectual.png (1MB, 1024x565px) Image search: [Google]
mexicanintellectual.png
1MB, 1024x565px
>>130627866
doubtful, spic
>>
>>130627866
>Hispanic

Not a race
>>
File: ShowImage.jpg (36KB, 898x628px) Image search: [Google]
ShowImage.jpg
36KB, 898x628px
>>130629146
Did you learn how to cherrypick, too? I've known how to do it for years, it's really fun to shut down an argument with the online debaters equivalent of a Megaphone spouting insults
>>
>>130627866
Yes. Move to a district with a black liberal incumbent when you graduate and run for public office.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.