[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the ramifications of being found guilty of sexual assault

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: sweet lady propane.jpg (164KB, 900x832px) Image search: [Google]
sweet lady propane.jpg
164KB, 900x832px
Are the ramifications of being found guilty of sexual assault (literally marked for life) justified ?
>>
>>130626438
they should give them a choice

either you get put on the sex registry for life

or they chop off your johnson and you have to wear it as a trophy for the rest of your life, but are otherwise allowed into the job market, and are also indemnified against any other sexual assault no matter what you do
>>
yes
sexual predators are degenerate. they and society should never forget that.

however, i feel like there should be more done in the way of mental health counselling (IN ADDITION TO TIME IN PRISON, don't get me wrong), but with a focus on mental health.
also, sexual predators are as good as dead in gen pop, and they need to address that issue in a lot of American and Canadian prisons. god knows what it's like anywhere less controlled.
>>
>>130626438
Once a person has done their time, that should be that. The concept of a "criminal record" that employers can search just causes people to become career criminals because they can't get honest work.
>>
Should women who find sex trivial and completely mundane be allowed to get enraged at being sexually assaulted?
>>
>>130626438
My cousin is on that registry because he fucked a 17 year old he met at a bar she snuck into, two weeks before she turned 18.
>>
>>130626438
>Are the ramifications of being found guilty of sexual assault (literally marked for life) justified ?

it's a clever ploy to circumvent due process, so that the jews can destroy peoples lives with mere media accusations.
>>
>>130626846
of fucking course they should. Just because someone likes sex doesn't mean they want literally anyone to be allowed to fuck them whenever, how fucking stupid can you be.
>>
>>130626919
>picking up bar sluts
As stupid as the law enforcement is, your cousin was still a degenerate
>>
>>130628062
If they find it trivial what makes it to them much
worse than just regular assault.
>>
>>130626798
>Once a person has done their time, that should be that. The concept of a "criminal record" that employers can search just causes people to become career criminals because they can't get honest work.

Yup. If someone's too dangerous to get honest work, they shouldn't be walking the street. In cases of forcible rape, it might be a good idea to keep them in prison til they're too old to fuck or execute them.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.