[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't forget, trans women aren't allowed to like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: Maddie is a Trump supporter.png (939KB, 1863x3669px) Image search: [Google]
Maddie is a Trump supporter.png
939KB, 1863x3669px
Don't forget, trans women aren't allowed to like President Trump.
>>
>>130625638
The lefts absolute requirement for conformity to their insanity will continue to destroy them from within.
>>
File: 2887367.jpg (213KB, 618x900px) Image search: [Google]
2887367.jpg
213KB, 618x900px
>>130626333
>Implying the right doesn't do the same thing
Let's see that trans girl try talking about her gender on a place like /pol/
>>
>>130626582
The equivalent is T_D and they'd line up to suck his girlfriend's cock while trying to one-up eachother on how based they feel she is
>>
>>130626582
no the right does not eat itself nearly to the same extent.

that is evident by the amount of former democrats that have left the party or movement in the last couple years.

bitching about T_D on /pol/ is not the same as LGBTXYZ literally threatening your safety for being a right leaning.

people on the right didnt cut off their relatives because they voted for Rubio or Jeb, the left is legit tearing itslef apart.

just look at evergreen college. Look at the Bernie wing vs the establishment Clinton democrats.

the left is a mess.
>>
>>130627077
Honestly bitching about T_D is annoying. There's so much bigger fish to fry, like the ancient Jewlocanthus.
>>
Die Jewmericans
>>
>>130627077
Legit happened to my family. My step uncle basically blasted my sick grandparents for voting Republican and asked them to cut him out of the estate and never speak to him again.
So they made my dad head of estate.
>>
>>130626582
There's a difference between eating yourself and telling others to fuck off. The left likes to wave the banner of inclusion, such as lgbt, but if you're not exactly the way they like they'll shun the fuck out of you. You're a tranny and like Trump? No different than Hitler. The right doesn't do that. Are you a faggot conservative that likes Hillary? Well a lot of people won't like you and you'll get shit talked but they won't shun you the way leftists do, though there wouldn't be a conservative that likes Hillary.
>>
>>130627403
>step uncle

lol who gives a fuck
>>
>>130626582
Actually the right wing wants to cure mental illness so these people can lead productive healthy lives and not commit suicide at age 30
>>
File: pol is wrong again.png (197KB, 2076x837px) Image search: [Google]
pol is wrong again.png
197KB, 2076x837px
>>130626773
Well that didn't take long
>>
>>130625638
listen to me loud and clear:
I don't care about reddit's shit tier opinions.
you have to go back.
>>
>>130627809
GO BACK.
>>
The left is the most intolerant batch of people you will ever meet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R3BN4T6XMw
>>
>>130627809
Daily reminder T_D are absolute cancer.
>>
>>130625638
Trans women aren't women. They shouldn't even have women in their name.
>>
>>130626582
>Let's see that trans girl try talking about her gender on a place like /pol/

/pol/ loves and hates traps though. We dislike their degeneracy, and think they are mentally ill. That doesn't mean we don't want to help them, and if they can't be helped, fuck them (literally). Pretty sure lots of people here would fuck a trap. Difference is that we KNOW it's degenerate and harmful to society and the family unit, and that's why you should keep that shit to yourself instead of flaunting it in everyones faces like the lgbtq community does. I don't define who I am and my actions by my sexuality, and it's really annoying how the lgbtq community does. Just shut the fuck up already about it.
>>
>>130628059
I cant believe i once thought of myself as a lefty

they didnt used to be like this, its because they decided to chase minority and idiot votes via the SJW and racebating.

this is what you get.
>>
File: ohfug.jpg (40KB, 306x361px) Image search: [Google]
ohfug.jpg
40KB, 306x361px
>transgender people can't NOT be transgender because they were born transgender

help
>>
>>130625638
that guy is 1000x a bigger faggot than the tranny
>hey look at my le respilled tranny gf guys
>>
>>130628913

he's probably just baitin
>>
>>130627809

Well they're not wrong, Trump has done nothing to LGBT, in fact he has supported them. That's just the facts.
>>
>>130629169
i think most lgbt people see that pence would be much worse than trump. sjws obviously don't but I'm fairly certain they're just a very vocal minority by now.
>>
Hilarious, but traps are still gay
>>
>>130628305
Better to use MtT - Male to Trans
>>
>>130629523
better to go to the aquarium and feed your roasty ass to sharks tbqh
>>
>>130626582
>girl
>>
>>130625638
that's a man

also who gives a fuck
>>
>>130625638
>>130625638
Honestly, and you guys can say what you want and I'll still respect your opinions, Trannies are okay. Its just what when they start pushing the public at large to accept their delusions as fact is when it starts crossing a line.
>>
>>130627566
I'm more interested in the estate part. Never even met him but he is the gay college president in WA who is suing the cake lady for not making a wedding cake.
>>
Aaaand thats how we win. Keep up the smiles, the memes and Stumpy in the WH. Meanwhile the idiots alienate white women because muh privalege! Then a good % of the lgbt which removes that argument and some of the voters swayed by it. Just smile and nod and keep it up for another 2 years. Keep the 1488 under lid no need to rush it.
>>
File: seddique-mateen-hillary-clinton.jpg (70KB, 640x305px) Image search: [Google]
seddique-mateen-hillary-clinton.jpg
70KB, 640x305px
>>130625638
lol lgbt already threw faggots under the bus for muslims.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-20-00-30-46.png (409KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-20-00-30-46.png
409KB, 1440x2560px
>>130627809
>>
Actually a lot of trans girls adore Trump and alt-right, I think it is because they see it as masculine.
>>
>>130631324
>girls
>>
>>130628059
His mistake was going to philly and thinking anyone would be nice to him
Philly is filled with retarded niggers and the whites are all liberal college students
>>
>>130628397
>Pretty sure lots of people here would fuck a trap. Difference is that we KNOW it's degenerate
it's not. Trans girls are pure and beautiful. I am 38 and 4 years ago I switched back completely to trans girls.
Never looked back ever since.
Women are so sadistic, cruel and manipulative, that when you experience the innocent love of a trap you will feel like being reborn.
>>
>>130626582
The difference is that we wouldn't give a fuck about it, we would just call him a faggot and tell him to take pimozide. But we wouldn't be so aggressive and ban him from this board, because we don't remove freedom of speech from anyone. Get it yet, you nigger?
>>
>>130626582
I'd like to lick post op boipussy just to sample the taste.
:)
>>
>>130631324
The right-wing trannies I've encountered have been adorable. Especially the fashy alt-right ones.
>>
File: O1p0OwJ_d.jpg (70KB, 640x961px) Image search: [Google]
O1p0OwJ_d.jpg
70KB, 640x961px
This mentally ill redditor is a cute
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.