[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /pol/ this is something I noticed. >Be me >Work

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Alright /pol/ this is something I noticed.
>Be me
>Work at public pool in lower middle class neighborhood.
>Father's day
>Literally half of the families I let into the pool have a white mother, mixed kids, different last names, no father in household.
>All mixed kids are autistic as fuck. No manners, can barely communicate, and cause more trouble than the pure bred types.
>Mfw I realize literally all social problems probably spread from this rising trend.
Why are niggers such degenerates /pol/? But, more importantly, why are white women so stupid as to continue having babies with them?
>>
>Mfw I realize literally all social problems probably spread from this rising trend.

yea blame them for the systemic racism that keeps them in the same socioeconimic class

don't quit your day job
>>
File: trollfessor.jpg (70KB, 453x342px) Image search: [Google]
trollfessor.jpg
70KB, 453x342px
>>130624358

>yea blame them for the systemic racism that keeps them in the same socioeconimic class

too obvious bud, you're not on reddit
>>
File: bf.png (456KB, 816x1288px) Image search: [Google]
bf.png
456KB, 816x1288px
>>
>>130624522
it's a sad state of affairs when facts are called bait
>>
1. they were raised by single moms too
2. they like the baby arm
>>
>>130624843
>vague generalities about race and class
>facts
Back to the shed, Claude
>>
>>130624358
>>130624843

Fuck off, niggers.
>>
>>130624843
Or maybe their mother is a whore that doesn't know how to stop sleeping around and now these children with different fathers suffers.
>>
>>130624358
Fatherless rate in the black community was 20% in 1960. It's 72% today. Something has changed.
Are you implying that America was less systematically racist in 1960 than it is today?
Furthermore, other non-white ethnicities in this country (purportedly also the victims of "systemic racism") do not suffer from this problem in equal numbers.
>>
Most of the western women are stupid brain dead thots who are easily manipulated by the media, feminism and liberalism so they crave the BBC and end up as single mothers on welfare.

The problem here is the big brother government giving out gibs to niggs and women. You destroy the welfare state, you get two steps closer to a normal functioning society.

You bring back slut shaming, stoning for adultery, losing all property rights and wealth for cheating on your spouse, promoting strict traditionalism and patriarchy, then you'll literally and unironically fix majority of society's problems.

Western women, especially Americans are worthless thots and western men who enable them and allow feminism are even bigger cucks who are partly responsible for letting their women open the flood gates of african and muslim immigration into Europe.

Also, single mothers fuck up their child's life. Some might have a good intention and work for it, but their biology and psyche simply doesn't allow them to raise their kids properly without a proper authoritative masculine biological father.
This is also why most numales and male feminists usually are raised only by their mother.
>>
>>130623842
>But, more importantly, why are white women so stupid as to continue having babies with them?
Did you even bother to turn the TV on once this decade? Or go on the Internet? Or turn a radio on?
>>
>>130626682
I think the issue runs deeper than just cultural degeneracy
>>
>>130627257
Unfortunately the muzzies have it right. Women just fuck everything up if they're not forced into the kitchen 24/7.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.