[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone notice how the environmentalism/environmental groups of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1362823776415.png (1MB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
1362823776415.png
1MB, 1162x850px
Anyone notice how the environmentalism/environmental groups of the 90s were replaced by multiculturalism and SJW?

Its like the white liberals who before attached themselves to the enviromental movement don't really exist anymore and the only real extremism you see is on the part of the SJW/"immigrant rights" people.

How can we get the left to refocus on the environment instead of their self-destructive love of all things foreign, brown and gay?
>>
You can't that's why things of the past stay in the past. You might change a few people, but not all of them.
>>
>>130623506
>Its like the white liberals who before attached themselves to the environmental movement don't really exist anymore
>"TRUMP'S GONNA DESTROY THE PLANET!"
>"CO2 BAD"
>"COAL BAD"
>"I FOR ONE WELCOME OUR PARIS OVERLORDS"
>>
>>130623506

Very interesting. It was hip to be eco friendly. Also, they were far less annoying. I'll take a granola pussy girl anyday vs a sjw
>>
>>130623506
This is why you should always remember that Leftists are not always right.
They pretend that they've always won, but they have a losing political agenda every generation.
We had the hippie generation, and then the environmentalist generation, and now the SJW generation.
>>
>>130623506
I am going to make a new thread addressing this.
>>
>>130624257
and soon, the cheese pizza lover generation

>>130624209
we already have a cure for co2, but the liberals won't let us spray limestone aerosol into the atmosphere via plane yet
>>
>>130624257

Technically the left is winning, each generation refines itself into being more openly anti-white, anti-European.
>>
>>130624442
>limestone aerosol
Testing something that "could" work without being certain and altering all ecosystems at once. Smart
>>
>>130623506
>>130624588

Relevant to your interest of Deus Vulting
>>
>>130623506
I think this is their final form.
>>
>>130623506
>Anyone notice how the environmentalism/environmental groups of the 90s were replaced by multiculturalism and SJW?

No because I still see those environment nutjobs having a presence today. There is just more overlap than there was in the past. The environmental movement still exist today, but that is because it was always a marxist movement.
>>
>>130624209

Criticism of trumps policy isn't the same as having dedicated organizations like SJW and Antifa brigades.
>>
>>130624209
>Coal is bad!
>Carbon is bad!
>Cars are bad!
>I say this as I ride my $2,000 carbon fiber fixie bike to work, ignorant that carbon fiber is made from coal and the metal on the bike is forged/cast in high energy electrical or coke (coal) blast furnaces.

I've seen quite a few white liberals on carbon fiber bicycles saying coal is bad and they are saving the planet, yet they have no idea what the carbon in carbon fiber actually is. They just think it is some space magic material that comes from thin air. These people all work at non-profits shuffling paper so it isn't surprising they have no clue what materials and energy it takes to manufacture even something as simple as a bicycle.
>>
>>130624505
And women are literally incapable of independent thought, and will blindly follow whatever is trendy. So nearly all white females are anti-white as well, and proud of it.
>>
File: 1491018750759.jpg (1MB, 1200x1805px) Image search: [Google]
1491018750759.jpg
1MB, 1200x1805px
>>130623506
KILL MUZZIES NOW UK BROS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
>>
>>130623506
>How can we get the left to refocus on the environment instead of their self-destructive love of all things foreign, brown and gay?

Good luck. Most leftists can't afford to leave the city anymore thanks to neoliberal economics.

Also, most major environmental problems in the US were dealt with by the 1990s, so it kind of lost its momentum. The only ones still pushing hard for more environmental regs are wiccan and vegan weirdos.
>>
The enviromental movement and groups were just assimilated/dismantled in the early 2000s after the "Green Scare". Greenpeace and PETA became punchlines rather then serious groups. And it became racist for these groups to attack for example the Japanese whaling program or overfishing in African waters. They still exist but are nothing like the ones that got the moratorium on whaling.
>>
Environmentalism is not inexorably left wing
>>
>>130627454
Good point it's the one thing the leftists do well and that's co-opt movements and make them their own. All you have to look at is the politicisation of climate change to see it in action.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.