[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just wanna know what you guys think about Ann Coulter. Please,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: ac.jpg (55KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
ac.jpg
55KB, 800x500px
I just wanna know what you guys think about Ann Coulter.

Please, talk about her. Talk everything you know about ther.
>>
>>130622851
skellington coal burner

She helps the cause though, so she is worth keeping around.
>>
i hate commentators of any kind
>>
>>130623048
I know you like Olavo de Carvalho.
>>
"There is no such thing as a funny female comedian"

but Ann Coulter is the closest a woman will ever get.

her book 'Adios America' made me laugh out loud literally dozens of times. The audio book includes 'bloopers' of her mis-reading some very racist jokes.
>>
>>130622851
I think she's pretty and I rarely disagree with her views
>>
I like her because she isn't a bandwagoning faggot like Laura Southern and Milo
>>
When she compared Trump to God and he rebuked her I think it illustrated a lot about bothe of them, if in to exaggerated degree.
>>
Nominee for Horseman Famine. Perfect blend of anorexia and hatred. 10/10 would bang.
>>
>>130623410
If to an exaggerated degree
>>
File: ann-coulter-deadhead.jpg (54KB, 330x449px) Image search: [Google]
ann-coulter-deadhead.jpg
54KB, 330x449px
She is a Deadhead and went on Tour in Europe
>>
>>130623048
the bimbo on fox and friends in the mornings can say whatever she wants
>>
Skeletor's sister
>>
>>130623244
>The audio book includes 'bloopers' of her mis-reading some very racist jokes.

Example?
>>
She has a fine pair of legs for a man.
>>
>>130622851
I'd be up for her using that mouth on me.
>>
>>130623536

What a hawtie.

Also, she's extremely intelligent.
>>
>>130622851
>skellington coal burner
Never seen any proof of this. Tabloids conjecturing about "boyfriends" based on people she was standing beside at conferences.
>>
File: coulter_swastika.jpg (45KB, 495x481px) Image search: [Google]
coulter_swastika.jpg
45KB, 495x481px
>>130622851
>>
shrill nu-pol pandered

read Kevin Macdonald instead

http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.