[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is this fuck going to be out of office? Will Britcucks ever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Sadiq-Khan-PA.jpg (591KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Sadiq-Khan-PA.jpg
591KB, 2048x1536px
When is this fuck going to be out of office?
Will Britcucks ever tire of him playing "Good Muslim, Bad Muslim", or are they just too indoctrinated by the media?

Violence won't solve anything, you people need to organize and actually speak out to defend yourselves. These silent, cheap attacks won't get any sort of idea across. Use words and facts to make people enact real change.

If you speak loud enough, the legislative cucks will always listen.
>>
File: ivankas butthole.jpg (863KB, 283x9628px) Image search: [Google]
ivankas butthole.jpg
863KB, 283x9628px
louder does not equal righter anon.
if you want to fix the country kill the elite wealthy off so you can do what needs to be done without their delusion and betrayal. how furious to you have to be? how dead to you have to be? they are right, you are livestock. domesticated. keep calm and carry on right up the slaughter shoot you cattle mother fucker. No balls piece of shit can show you a picture of the enemy but would never fight for the lives of his countryman and neighbors unless its overseas for the benefit of the (((foreign allies))). shame on you. shame and fire. you are in a crucible anon. come out as steel or be a contaminate, COWARD.
>>
>>130618789
Same could be said about Germany. Their country is gone and not one person says anything about it
>>
>>130619326
But most people are too afraid to say how they feel in public, maybe that even includes you. In 2017, radical leftists have a monopoly on shame and it affects even legislators.
>>
I like him
He's a good mayor
goldsmith was a cocksucker.
boris was a fucking meme....livingstone wasn't much better.
>>
>>130618789
>Will Britcucks ever tire of him
kek Britain as a whole wouldn't elect him to drive a taxi. London is unlikely to tire of him, there are shitloads of Asians and most of the whites especially in central London don't give a shit about immigration.
>>
PART
AND
PARCEL
>>
>>130618789
Dude, I hate him as much as the next guy, and I hate to break this to you, but not only will he not be gone soon, he'll likely be Prime Minister in the next ten years.
>>
>>130618789
Nobody cares about London.
>>
Muslim mayor tells people to expect and accept Muslim terrorism, and the English cowards are all just cool with it.

This man's words inspired and emboldened terrorists in his nation. They all know he is on their side
>>
>>130618789
I fear that the brits will virtue signal so hard they crack their back, and somewhere in the future when muslims outnumber natives he will become PM and then ruler.
>>
>>130618789
>Violence won't solve anything
lol
>>
>>130620364
t. mohammed
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.