[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Venezuela just left OAS because they didn't want to restore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

So Venezuela just left OAS because they didn't want to restore the democracy, what should we do about the Venezuelan problem before it gets worse which will eventually?
>>
>>130618438
Forgot news link:
https://www.buzzfeed.com/karlazabludovsky/venezuelas-foreign-minister-walked-out-of-a-meeting-about?utm_term=.sgKkrkveV#.by4rmrVOl

Norway, if you could please.
>>
Is this where the spics cry for Papa America to start giving a shit about them again
>>
>>130618510
Time for archive
https://archive.is/OpD6z
>>
>>130620479
No, More like scream to each other to do stuff when its needed, which is really rare but with Venezuela going full retard its happening often now.
>>
>>130618438
Don't care, they can all fucking die, they're as uppity as the cuban balseros and deserve death.
>>
>>130621034
So far, we are the ones trowing most shit at them together with banter.
Funny when they respond that we must do something about human rights, they of all people:
https://twitter.com/DrodriguezVen/status/869900628797075456
>>
They left because the OAS was blatantly being forced into signing a resolution that would have basically spread Venezuela's asshole wide open and WELCOMED the big, throbbing penis of American-sponsored regime change.
>>
>>130621144
I fucking told you, they're fucking niggers.
>>
>>130621180

cause what they were doing was working so well for them lmao
>>
>>130621034

>cuban baleseros

Of course subhuman beaners would bring up Cubans. Eternally butthurt that they are far more relevant and respected than some 4'10 indio.
>>
>>130621531
That's not relevant because regime change would (and will) only make things even worse.
>>
File: Foto5.jpg (43KB, 430x288px) Image search: [Google]
Foto5.jpg
43KB, 430x288px
>>130621682
you guys mix with niggers
>>
File: white cubans.jpg (35KB, 400x271px) Image search: [Google]
white cubans.jpg
35KB, 400x271px
>>130621892
My ex wife's sister was born in cuba, we're from Canary islands and as a joke we used to call the one born in cuba a cuban, she would throw a shitfit, most of those girs were born in cuba by mistake.
>>
File: cubans.jpg (54KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
cubans.jpg
54KB, 720x540px
>>130621892

>implying

The ones still in the island are very mixed. The ones that left in the 60s are a different story. Although I'll admit that the 3rd gen 'Cuban-Americans' are pretty degenerate.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.