[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't even get what the fuck this means. How can you objectively

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: DBCfHSoUIAEvOo3.jpg (183KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DBCfHSoUIAEvOo3.jpg
183KB, 1200x900px
I don't even get what the fuck this means. How can you objectively look at the history of the US and not see that the country is directly defined by white protestant European values?

Sure, other races have their small roles in how the nation is "defined" but what does that mean? >OUR NATION WILL BE DEFINED BY 93% WHITENESS THOUGH
?

I can't figure out what the fuck black people even want anymore. I used to think it was just as simple as gibs, but now I'm starting to think it's about erasing history and more.
>>
>>130607290
Its about erasing white history then progressing on to mass genocide of men and rape of women and children.

You're a dumbass. Please kys for not having long ago figured this out.
>>
they want white people to have no political power, like in south africa. with white people out of the way, the marxists can tear the world apart, by hoodwinking the low IQ masses. Think Venezuela.
>>
Non-whites,

We gave you six or seven of our best cities and you fucked them up. Time to start showing results. Inspire me about this non-white future.
>>
File: miss.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
miss.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>130607290
>>
>>130607290
Some people are too dumb to know they are dumb.
Some people are too smart to know other people are dumb.
>>
>>130607416
this
they never wanted equality, they want revenge.
>>
>>130607290
funny poster. they're losing more and more ground
>>
File: 1497923511878.jpg (421KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497923511878.jpg
421KB, 1200x900px
>>130607290
Thanks for the inspiration
>>
File: 1497923511878.jpg (422KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497923511878.jpg
422KB, 1200x900px
>>130608876
Improved
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.