[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone see the interviews with the kids father? He seems weirdly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Anyone see the interviews with the kids father? He seems weirdly detached and unemotional about the whole thing
It's all really strange. Does he feel guilty for not stopping him going to North korea? Or does he know something else?
>>
>>130600600
he's a real man, from a time before snowflakes. being an emotional sapbucket is what is not normal.
>>
hes planning his retaliation
>>
Otto was probably genuinely a spy. He didn't seem college aged in photos.
>>
>>130600600
Detachment from reality is a symptom of grief and shock.
>>
File: lindy li.jpg (35KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
lindy li.jpg
35KB, 600x450px
>>130601962
sort of like chinese born Lindy Li who is allegedly 25
>>
>>130602213
that thing is fucking horrifying
>>
File: leond.png (164KB, 500x523px) Image search: [Google]
leond.png
164KB, 500x523px
>>130600600
Never seen a real man in control of his emotions ? How can you be a leader of a family let alone a community if you cry and get emotional over a tragedy. Maybe in secret, but out for the world to see helps no one.
>>
>>130600600
He probably came to terms with his son's death a long time ago, when he first found out he was in a coma in a Nork prison. No reason to hold on to empty hopes.
>>
>>130602213
wow she is ugly
>>
>>130601962
what would we learn by sending a white spy to korea?
>>
He wasn't dead at the time the interview was filmed.
>>
>>130602930
Fuck if I know, I'd need clearance to even begin to lay the foundation of an answer to that one.

All I know is he looks to be in his thirties and was lobotomised.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.