[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its mostly man that are politicans/behind pushing immigration.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 7lIV4MH_d.jpg (74KB, 640x888px) Image search: [Google]
7lIV4MH_d.jpg
74KB, 640x888px
Its mostly man that are politicans/behind pushing immigration. Macron = Man, Swedish PM = Man, Tony Blair = man. So why would anyone blame women on pol? If majority of men were redpilled and nationalist most of the women would follow
>>
>>130600040
Because some men play the good side and some men play the bad side.
But the vast Majority of women only vote for the bad side
>>
>>130600280
You dont hold a child accountable for what it does, but the parents.
Women are not much more intelligent than children.
>>
>>130600280
More white women voted for Trump the hillary and brexit didn't have much difference. I even think MLP got more votes from women then man
>>
>>130600040
Give her back.
>>
>>130600040
Wow she looks much better as an adult.

Also nice post number
>>
File: bitri2f1k3ly.jpg (1MB, 2100x3150px) Image search: [Google]
bitri2f1k3ly.jpg
1MB, 2100x3150px
>>130600893
Noo
>>
>>130600437
until we reverse certain laws to reflect this, it doesn't matter. they want to be equal to men then they get to eat the shit sandwhich they created.
>>
These politicians are the beta whiteknights of women. Their cucks slaves.
>>
>>130600040
Sucks that she got molested by that Jew Dan Schnieder
>>
>>130601913
Give her back.
I will not say it again, this is your last warning.
>>
>>130600040
What about Germany? Is not woman?
>>
>>130600542
They did and I commend them for that.
If a person with a dick was never President and then a person with a dick ran for Pres. I'd vote for him no matter what.
The fact that white women were able to hold back from that and vote right really impresses and surprises me.
However it may have something to do with women not having that instinct to dominate and instead be submissive so they didn't see an issue with voting for the Orange penis.
Also, Hilary was fuckin Terrible.
You're a white woman Hilary how the fuck do you manage to only get 1 of every 2 women to vote for ya
PS -LOVE VJ
>>
>>130600040
women give birth to 100% of all criminals and fuckwits in the world

checkm8 feminist cunt
>>
Muh dick
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.