[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spend more on defence than the next 22 countries combined

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: cucked american.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
cucked american.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>spend more on defence than the next 22 countries combined
>cant save a single American from a nation which is stuck in the 1970's
>kid is tortured into a vegetative state
>eventually dies
america when did you become so cucked?
>>
America doesn't rescue commies from gooks
>>
When you travel to an enemy of your homeland, you shouldn't expect any different.
>>
>>130593593
america is officially a meme now.
did you read trumps response to hearing about his death? He tried to make it look like a win and basically asked North Korea for the other 3 hostages it has.
also obligatory mention
>billion dollar Navy ship defeated by a fishing boat
>>
>>130593743
>When you travel to an enemy of your homeland, you shouldn't expect any different.
he literally was there with permission as a tourist. it was pretty clear they wanted any excuse to take a hostage, seriously this is sad to see because the world looks to America to defend freedom, that's the reason why it has so many allies in the West. I guess its the end of an era, all western countries are cucked to oblivion.
>>
>>130594151
All I'm saying is if I don't want to get eaten by a shark, I probably shouldn't swim in a shark tank.
>>
>>130593893
You realize you're country sucks, you are being overwhelmed by Muslim terrorists, you can't own guns, and your teeth are fucked up right?
>>
>>130593480
>a nation which is stuck in the 1970's
did they make some advancements recently?
>>
>>130595475
my country's education system teaches me the difference between your and you're.

and religion exists in all countries all of them are mentally debilitating.
>>
>>130595668
kek
>>
>>130593480
After a good portion of our citizens started acting like yours and elected a Muslim to run the country.
>>
>>130593480

wow it's almost as if geopolitical chess is complicated and stuff
>>
>>130593893
Go kys, Britshit.

Can't wait for the next attack on you retards.
>>
>>130596545
inb4 china is a ally

do you really think China gives a shit about NK? you think China will sacrifice its own people and money for a country with a GDP of less than the net value of Facebook?
>>
>>130593480
We'll deliver justice for Otto, the pieces are moving for an invasion.
>>
America is so cucked they don't even execute their Chink citizens

fagbook.com/theLLAG/posts/1403034229788052?_rdc=1&_rdr

https://www.reddit.com/r/EasternSunRising/comments/6i9eyv/lol_comatose_us_student_released_by_north_korea

https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/6i9jvu/bruce_yourself_asian_bros_otto_warmbier_the_guy/

https://www.reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/6ia09u/white_privilege_in_nk/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.